What's new

Pakistan Navy forces out an armed Indian Submarine from Pakistani waters.

Whatever man. Interesting you only start posting now. And immediately start with insults. That is precisely the problem here. I don't have to prove anything to you or anybody else here.

We're still wating on you explanation of noisemakers.

Typical immature response from a keyboard warrior.

Keep waiting, Look at the following post, and let the world see how you clueless you were on the Type 209's in service with IN.

Blind copying, pasting, and posting cartoon videos. Really helps your credibility. Keep it up.

And drinks. Instead of copying and pasting blindly, I posted pics that were relevant to this thread!

Your post:

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-pakistani-waters.461722/page-37#post-8924845

My Post:

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-pakistani-waters.461722/page-50#post-8927899

Ladies and gentleman, we got the SOB. It means that the navy is on high alert and doing its job marvelously.

I believe Pak Navy had been on alert for a long time since the CPEC was going to be operational. Indian's restlessness must be increasing and am sooo proud of our little navy that they did it so well and proved themselves once again.

I don't defend any politician, they work for me and get paid from my tax money, but that is a different discussion, not appropriate for this thread. Please don't bring political bias in every thread, be rational in your discussions.

My criticism of Nawaz is because of his friendly stance towards his friend Modi. While India and Modi spares no moment in bashing Pakistan, all NS is doing is busy defending his corruption. Yes PN would had not contact him but rather follow the policy. Where is the policy of the government? It is Non existent. Imagine a Pakistani sub in a similar situation, do you believe that India response would had been similar?
Try calling spade a spade instead of blindly defending a corrupt unethical moron.

Cold War was not Hot War.
Some people might still remember General Belgrano...
And dawn.com claims that PN informed them the submarine was not detected in Pak territorial waters.
Show some sources where PN claims it is within Pakistan territorial waters.

View attachment 353661

Some peoples say just for sake of saying :)

We should make the case more strong next time by letting them in quite a bit more without going back. :)

I don't defend any politician, they work for me and get paid from my tax money, but that is a different discussion, not appropriate for this thread. Please don't bring political bias in every thread, be rational in your discussions.
I am not bringing political bias in anything. The points i have raised you are more than welcome to refute them anywhere and i will be more than happy to accept my mistake and move on. Every thing comes down to the failure of this government for not adopting a clear stance towards India be it on Indian sponsored terrorism or Indian aggression on the border. This incident is no different either and hence why i brought it in.

@Indus Falcon Sir, would you like to tell the forum what the ancient sub was doing in Pakistan's EEZ?

Seeing what this beast is capable of, was one of the objectives:
Type 054A Frigate Handan 579.jpg

@Indus Falcon Sir, would you like to tell the forum what the ancient sub was doing in Pakistan's EEZ?

Seeing what this beast is capable of, was one of the objectives:
View attachment 354578

I have been looking for this,

CSSC says that, among other things, its objective is to provide customers with "a package solution in terms of underwater environment monitoring and collection, real-time location, tracing of surface and underwater targets, warning of seaquakes, tsunamis, and other disasters as well as marine scientific research".

Sir(s),

However, seems like it was a test drive of such mechanism as well that a thief thought to sneak while unaware of such system around, luckily turned into a experimental body that system demonstrated it's worth. I do agree with @Indus Falcon Sir, that there are different options under consideration in this area that we have different guests time to time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom