Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1663343813334.png

@farooqbhai007

Ak1 with FY4? Love to seen an image of that
1. AK1 with FY4 images have already been shared in other PA threads in the forum. But i will post the images again here , which can be found on HIT website. Additionally analysis has also been presented by various members of the forum several weeks ago on the AK1 with FY4 which can be viewed in other threads so please dont start new discussion here on that.
1663345233077.png

1663345246662.png

2. Original source of the VT4 news is our own user @iLION12345_1 whose original post i am quoting below for you to read.
460 ordered directly From China (176 fully assembled, the rest in Semi-complete state to be assembled at HIT). 110 from HIT (Full assembly at HIT with CKDs). Then another 110 from HIT (Planned). And even that might not be the end of it, depends on just how much the PA wants to replace with the VT-4.

1. AK1 with FY4 images have already been shared in other PA threads in the forum. But i will post the images again here , which can be found on HIT website. Additionally analysis has also been presented by various members of the forum several weeks ago on the AK1 with FY4 which can be viewed in other threads so please dont start new discussion here on that.
View attachment 879821
View attachment 879822

2. Original source of the VT4 news is our own user @iLION12345_1 whose original post i am quoting below for you to read.
Oh damn they look good.

These thick headed neutrals haven't learnt an iota from the recent wars in Azerbaijan/Armenia and Ukraine. Still stuck in the 20th century and the glorious days of fighting for their colonial masters in deserts of North Africa with tanks.

These thick headed neutrals haven't learnt an iota from the recent wars in Azerbaijan/Armenia and Ukraine. Still stuck in the 20th century and the glorious days of fighting for their colonial masters in deserts of North Africa with tanks.
The plains of Punjab and Sindh are ideal battlegrounds for tanks and any armoured thrust would capture huge swathes of territory and possibly cut off supply lines.
And inundating every thread with your political bs is not a good idea.

Last edited:
What do you suggest?

Perhaps you don't know about Ukraine's Kherson offensive...

The plains of Punjab and Sindh are ideal battlegrounds for tanks and any armoured thrust would capture huge swathes of area and possibly cut off supply lines.
And inundating every thread with your political bs is not a good idea.
As were the plains of Ukraine...

The more open the terrain, the more exposed tanks will be and easier targets for drones and other air assets.

The Armor numbers of AK aren’t public with or without ERA, let alone FY4. And thankfully it will stay that way. One thing I can tell you is that AK and AK-1 have identical armor.
My estimation around 650 to 800mm against ke.

Anyway

Desert or plains tanks wont work anymore with drones available cheap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom