What's new

Pakistan Aircraft Industries.

I think as drones are becoming more and more common, we should focus on building cheap and simple aero-engines, the older variants of the CH-4 use piston engines making 100 hp. Something like that can be made in the country by private vendors, such as Millat or even HIT/PAC.
Or we could use the Lycoming off of the Super Mushak, reverse engineer it and voila. (It's a very simple engine, air cooled, no complex alloys etc...)

PAC has already mentioned a 200HP engine for its MALE UCAV. I am not sure its procured or indigenous.

Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Mirage-V PA2, before and after overhauling at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra Mirage Rebuild Factory
🇵🇰

📸
© ZohaibMalik & Jet Photos

1626376876662.png

1626376914903.png

Iraqi Air Force delegation on a visit to the JF-17 production facility at the Aircraft Manufacturing Factory (AMF), Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)

March 2021

1626732948232.png

NIGERIA: Pakistan has delivered the final batch of 5 of 10 Super Mushshak primary training aircraft to the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) in 2018.

1626737400864.png

1626740463096.png

Can we get local production of spare parts of Embraer Lineage 1000, if we buy 10 of them? (I know we're probably going to get them from the market rathe than the manufacturer but since we'd be the largest operator of the type, maybe we should go for it).
It could be a massive boost to our aerospace sector.
Maybe we can get Embraer to sell us it's toolings? They're in a financial quagmire, maybe we can get a few goodies from them?

Can we get local production of spare parts of Embraer Lineage 1000, if we buy 10 of them? (I know we're probably going to get them from the market rathe than the manufacturer but since we'd be the largest operator of the type, maybe we should go for it).
It could be a massive boost to our aerospace sector.
Maybe we can get Embraer to sell us it's toolings? They're in a financial quagmire, maybe we can get a few goodies from them?

Spare parts of the Lineage series are Cheap and plentiful, it would not make much sense to produce them instead of buying them off the market.

The lineage 1000 belongs to the Embraer E-Jet family, specifically the E190 type, of which it is the extended range model (and luxury private jet model for commercial purposes but that’s not relevant to the PN). The are over 1600+ aircraft of that family produced till date, majority of the parts are shared among them, hence they are easily available. The Lineage 1000 is a rare type simply because it’s a large business jet that didn’t sell well. That + COVID means PN got them pretty cheap, and since it’s the ER model that helps too.

On the other hand local overhauling and maintenance of them could be done, currently paramount group is handling that (it being a common type means many third party companies can work on it too.)
I suppose PAC could easily do so as well if they wanted, and it is likely they will too after the aircraft is converted and delivered.
Would be news to me if we've built something like that.
I believe that particular engine is of American origin, the one in the Mushak, IO360. However there was so,e work being done with regards to drone engines elsewhere, the document is on the forum, I can’t recall where exactly right now, will look for it later.

I believe that particular engine is of American origin, the one in the Mushak, IO360. However there was so,e work being done with regards to drone engines elsewhere, the document is on the forum, I can’t recall where exactly right now, will look for it later
If you find it, do share it

Back
Top Bottom