What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

forget Indians, they are going to get a trashing soon, they know they are caught now and are in doldrums. No wonder their defence spending has gone to the roof. Trying to buy their way out of troubles they know they are in.

Good Effort.

Though, i'm not a huge fan of effects, nor am I expert on After Effects.

I will say that you need to balance your Audio Levels when there is a statement in the background. Reduce the Audio by 70% & slowly increase it once the Lyrics kick in. There are a number of methods to increase the sharpness in the audio.

Color Correction seems to be every new Editors nightmare. For that, you have to fix each clip & that may be a daunting task. Especially when a clip is beyond fixable (-courtesy of ISPR/PAF).

And please avoid Box clips.

:offtopic:
A number of individuals you have tagged have been Banned (Temp or for Good) or haven't been on [PDF] for quite some time.

I know that @mirage Battle Commander is now @Nomad40

As for 'Norwegian', I removed him after discovering that he was an !sraeli masquerading as Pakistani-PTI Supporter. I personally despise his kind - possibly more than Bhakts.

Hi guys,
New video. Enjoy!

As always - please use headsets for better audio quality...

Note: Oh & there is a pretty good chance that this video might be removed. Not that I give a sh!t, because by then its already out & the damage has been done - so Rockville Technologies can kiss my whatever.

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle
@Akh1112 @akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @kursed @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Mangus Ortus Novem @masterchief_mirza @Mav3rick @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Raven @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @Taimoor Khan @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @Maarkhoor @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @ZedZeeshan

What a quality sync! Loved every-bit of it. MaShaAllah.

The Modi part in between was the best

well well well... something really productive and top notch, beautiful synchronization.

Due to limit on Twitter; will have to cut it down to 2:20 time. Such a duration is helpful otherwise, couldn't be uploaded.

Very nice bro thanks for sharing as always :)

Back
Top Bottom