What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

View attachment 797010 STOLE MY MATERIAL

What a shocker! State TV has started pulling these stunts which shows the level of their capable Video Editors. F#*kin' L-0-S-E-R-S...

I was looking for some material for PAF 2022 & came across this video.

They had the audacity to cover up the Pakistan Armed Forces insignia that I commonly use on the top left corner.

You can see for yourself. I have time-stamped their video & you can compare it with mine.

@Foxtrot Alpha @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @waz @The Eagle @GriffinsRule @HRK @Path-Finder @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @Vortex @Verve
Start using your own watermark 😁 I have used it in some of the videos.
Even tho they should ask for permission but atleast you have made it 😆

My work was used by few instagram pages. Simply asked them to give me the proper credit and left it there.

Start using your own watermark 😁 I have used it in some of the videos.
Even tho they should ask for permission but atleast you have made it 😆

My work was used by few instagram pages. Simply asked them to give me the proper credit and left it there.
You got any clue how many people are using my stuff on social media. Sometimes they ask. Sometimes they don't. But that's okay because they are just like you & me.

A private channel (not a big one) used my material too. I didn't flip over that.

But come on, man. This is State TV. Just proves to show you that they think they're untouchable.

You got any clue how many people are using my stuff on social media. Sometimes they ask. Sometimes they don't. But that's okay because they are just like you & me.

A private channel (not a big one) used my material too. I didn't flip over that.

But come on, man. This is State TV. Just proves to show you that they think they're untouchable.
True that b. I remember ARY using Irfan Junejos drone shots and then ended up paying him 100k I think.

What a shocker! State TV has started pulling these stunts which shows the level of their capable Video Editors. F#*kin' L-0-S-E-R-S...

They had the audacity to cover up the Pakistan Armed Forces insignia that I commonly use on the top left corner.

You can see for yourself. I have time-stamped their video & you can compare it with mine.

@Foxtrot Alpha @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @waz @The Eagle @GriffinsRule @HRK @Path-Finder @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @Vortex @Verve
congratulations, you have arrived.

Ye cheez mere aziz

Another and very important and this is for everyone.

I am into this for 2 decades and professionally for almost 17 years. I have already won 2 DRM cases in my life. You can't claim your rights when you're using pictures and videos of someone to be fair. For instance, I can claim that the picture that was designed by me was later used by the PAF officially without my permission but once I will take them into court, first I have to establish the fact that the content in my poster was fully owned by me (for instance aircraft images and everything was taken by myself).

You should be the sole proprietor. Which is not easy. For instance, Wasif makes videos by using PAF / ISPR clips. Quite frankly, he can't label it "stolen work" if someone using his work. That's my POV. I am gone through such cases in my life. Technically, he is also doing the same, grabbing clips from the PAF/ISPR/ARMY videos in order to make his own. However, ISPR/PAF literally block his account with just 1 Email.

Note: I am not blaming, accusing or hammering someone. I am just telling you the fact that DRM violation and labeling "stolen work" is not that easy as we think or believe -- the entire case built and establish on "You must own EVERYTHING A - Z in the content" before playing a big shot against big guns (especially).

PS: My poster has the pics that were taken by someone in China (for example J10). I have to prove it on the relevant forum that the picture in my content was also taken by me else my case will be quashed by the court within sec once they got to know that the things in my poster didn't belong to me either.

Last edited:

This is so wrong on so many levels. All your hard work, no attribution - just simple theft.

Anyone who is interested in watching the trailer for the 1971 documentary "Jhara - Winds from the East" please Message me:
I have access to the direct link and can share if there is interest. Link is not publicly available/accessible.

Anyone who is interested in watching the trailer for the 1971 documentary "Jhara - Winds from the East" please Message me:
I have access to the direct link and can share if there is interest. Link is not publicly available/accessible.
I think your ID is blocked therefore Interested members will not be able to msg you ...

Can any Admin or MoD unblock my ID so I can get messages. Thanks.
you have to chose these options in your privacy settings as shown in attached pic below
1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom