What's new

PAF & USAF Joint Exercise Falcon Talon

Regardless of FATF, denial of weapon systems etc. The fact they came in such large numbers and made this a major event gives crucial knowhow and training with the world's most powerful military. It keeps the PAF a well oiled war machine and if the need arises will go in with full confidence that their their drills are bloodless battles (Roman army), which will give them an edge in any military conflict.
It’s a two way road, USAF is most probably send their newly assigned pilots in Mid Eastern (bases) to go get familiar with PAF and Other regional Airforce tactics. They aren’t there to talk about how to best employee F-16s along with F35 or against Indian Su-30. They know well PAF could be their potential foe consideration fluidity of geopolitics.

Politics and politicians aside, both militaries have good relations and understanding.
In late 2018, it was USAF which approached the PAF, kind of complaining that PAF was holding exercises with host of other Air forces but not USAF.... thus Falcon Talon took place in January 2019...and in February the PAF showed its Talons to the Indian Army and Airforce.
Except CENTCOM who are the main propaganda machine in Pakistan, supporting PDM and Aurat March, the rest of US Military are impressive.

I understand that J-10s were involved in exercise with Gripen fighters of Thai air force.....beating them very convincingly....Gripen contains many American gadgets ... well i'm sure Americans will be keen to find out how the J-10 performs against their Vipers and Eagles....the only possibility of that is in PAF.
And remember,
this will be a two way stream of learning. PAF will verify this jet against Western fighters and Chinese will like to receive the real life data as well for future block improvements.

thanks for mentioning Thai Gripens, so the secrecy Cat is already out of the bag and here is PDF lynch mob after my blood for committing the PAF blasphemy by suggesting that it should request some material favors from Americans, if at all they "beg" us to Bring J-10 in future exercises.

recall the story about SU-35 sale to China, the Russians were worried that Chinese will copy and reverse engineer that flankers like before but then decided to go ahead with a limited sale thinking that its better to make some money out of it as Chinese will eventually catch up through "other means" and copy whatever ground breaking improvements that latest iteration of Russian flanker carried. the result is that allegedly Chinese flanker is the most potent and better than its original Russian example.
Relevance? well.. in a parallel universe just before Americans gather some vital information about J-10 (as if they dont already have) PAF just makes a deal and gets something in return and share the results with China as well.
the premise of my hypothesis is that China is not insecure and values PAF judgement. any F-16s acquired will only result in more opportunities to serve tea to shot down IAF pilots.

And remember,
this will be a two way stream of learning. PAF will verify this jet against Western fighters and Chinese will like to receive the real life data as well for future block improvements.

thanks for mentioning Thai Gripens, so the secrecy Cat is already out of the bag and here is PDF lynch mob after my blood for committing the PAF blasphemy by suggesting that it should request some material favors from Americans, if at all they "beg" us to Bring J-10 in future exercises.

recall the story about SU-35 sale to China, the Russians were worried that Chinese will copy and reverse engineer that flankers like before but then decided to go ahead with a limited sale thinking that its better to make some money out of it as Chinese will eventually catch up through "other means" and copy whatever ground breaking improvements that latest iteration of Russian flanker carried. the result is that allegedly Chinese flanker is the most potent and better than its original Russian example.
Relevance? well.. in a parallel universe just before Americans gather some vital information about J-10 (as if they dont already have) PAF just makes a deal and gets something in return and share the results with China as well.
the premise of my hypothesis is that China is not insecure and values PAF judgement. any F-16s acquired will only result in more opportunities to serve tea to shot down IAF pilots.
What is more important is that at the end of the day the interests of Pakistan should prevail rather than cross “friends”. The Indians and the conspiracy theorist buffoons here pouted away that the F-16s were forbidden for use against India and then weapons were launched because it was in Pakistani interest. The same will happen with the J-10, it is a Pakistani aircraft now and at such if push comes to shove and the PAF needs to fly it against western assets to train then it will.

Well, to a common kala admi, they may look as just gora folks but a little scrutiny reveals that they are the airmen meaning that USAF participated with as many aircraft.
If I remember correctly, the usaf has not invited pakistan to participate in red flag. Last one was probably 5 yrs ago? .
Now they would be inviting paf to red flag to build up rapport.

And remember,

Agreed.
It won't hurt to get our hands on a couple of dozen block 72s. Us owes us around 10 billion us dollars in coalition support fund. For that amount, we can throw in 40 odd viper kits as well.
We should get the shopping list ready , in case , they ask 😉.
And China would be more than happy to see the dragon breath fire against its opponents.

And remember,

Agreed.
It won't hurt to get our hands on a couple of dozen block 72s. Us owes us around 10 billion us dollars in coalition support fund. For that amount, we can throw in 40 odd viper kits as well.
We should get the shopping list ready , in case , they ask 😉.
And China would be more than happy to see the dragon breath fire against its opponents.

Last edited:
Well, to a common kala admi, they may look as just gora folks but a little scrutiny reveals that they are the airmen meaning that USAF participated with as many aircraft.
Lol, Common kala been on C-5 and C17s more times than you met an actual gora airmen.

Dude, stop moving your goal posts.
I'm sure they were involved in exercise both in the Gulf and in Pakistan.
@Hodor @PanzerKiel @SQ8 @Raider 21
F-18 a rha hy bhagta wa

images.jpeg

I will give you that for now 8-)- ( but I am still convinced that PAF JF17s have not gone up against USAF F16/F15s in BVR or WVR ).
IMG-20220306-WA0008.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, Common kala been on C-5 and C17s more times than you met an actual gora airmen.
Sir, there's a world of difference between a Cargo Loader and a Combat Pilot. One can easily distinguish that in the group picture.

USAF wants to input on how to down SU-30's with older F-16's. :lol:
Well , it is quite simple. Paint the su30mki with a lock even from afar. They will turn on their Israeli jammer. Since jammers are not in sync with the big pesa radar. The Radar would be turned off . Lob a couple of sd10s, or better pl15 , in twc mode . The missile radar will turn on when it gets near and goes pit bull( " silent killer" mode). And brew some tea.
You would be collecting dog tags , and serving tea shortly.
Regards.

Our pacifist or as we call it chamchageer policies are the reason no one respects us. The US scaled back their relationship with us and we just kept begging. We should have scaled back our relations too. They blocked our military from studying in their institutes and we still run to them.
I guess this all is due to the elite class that are actually american slaves. This elite class have politicians, bureaucrats and military leaders. They have their kids studying in US and have bought houses and retirement plans, so what to expect from such so called leaders.

Our pacifist or as we call it chamchageer policies are the reason no one respects us. The US scaled back their relationship with us and we just kept begging. We should have scaled back our relations too. They blocked our military from studying in their institutes and we still run to them.
I guess this all is due to the elite class that are actually american slaves. This elite class have politicians, bureaucrats and military leaders. They have their kids studying in US and have bought houses and retirement plans, so what to expect from such so called leaders.
Yea, we went begging to them, they felt sorry for us, didn't wanted PAF to exhaust extra fuel and other expenses so they did us a favour by coming to Pakistan. Lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom