What's new

PAF successfully test-fires indigenously developed long-range smart weapon from JF-17 Thunder

Looks like this weapon system.

View attachment 545836

Yes. First its not a 'missile'. Its a glider bomb (similar to what the Indians used in Jabba) kit made in AWC. Such a kit may be installed on any dumb gravity bomb in order to make it GPS guide and glide bomb. From the release mechanism and the drop speed (the censored box), it reveals its not a missile but a bomb

At the risk of being the Pakistani Raj47, here's an "enhanced" picture of the translucent censoring black box. It certainly has wings and a tail. Can't tell much else though.
View attachment 545851
U took the risk of being Pakistani equivalent of Raj47...u might as well change ur username to something like Faraz47 :partay:

I think this is action replay of what happened on 27 feb ... this was to give india and in particular and whole world in general what thunder is capable of and to threat bipin that if we had not changed the target at the last moment then that could have happened to you ...

It is also to make clear that attack was from thunder and not from f16s

SOW guidance/glide kit. Will convert common drop bombs into smart precision attack munitions. NOT A MISSILE. Some thing like takbir bomb but NOT takbir :D

Pakistani+GIDS+TAKBIR+Series+Satellite+Aided+Inertially+Guided+Bomb+Family+Joint+Direct+Attack+Munition+Extended+Range+(JDAM-ER.jpg

Here, this have the details of Takbir bomb but only for understanding what this new weapon would be like:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...atellite-aided-inertially-guided-bomb.292275/

I really wanna know what type of bomb this was. I've searched the hell out of YouTube and cant find any explosions like it.

What's the most this thing could have weighed? What is the max weight a Sukhoi30-Killer AKA Thunder can carry on one pylon?

air to air
air to ground
and air to sea

true definition of multirole

Mean while Teja has been ground again due to lack of pilots :rofl:

We need air superiority missiles than anything else first, then we can bomb the Indians into submission.

I think this is a operational weapon, testing video released just now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom