What's new

National Radio Telecommunication Corporation

they are now also working with academia for R&D projects which is a good thing.

Yes, I know about one such guy who is being consulted for his paper so that same can be implemented in one of the projects.

There are a couple of private firms in Islamabad who aspire to become Pakistan's ASELSAN. I used to work in one of them.

The one whose building got burned down?

I would love to see NRTC evolving into a Pakistani ASELSAN.

US mil OTOH is very good at encouraging entrepreneurship and startups. Heck they even have trailers loaded with video games to attract recruits.

I doubt it's only something to do with their fat budget it's also mindset that's key.

Yes, I would like us to emulate success of Turkish industries.

We also need our own DAPRA in order to involve the civilian sector more. Plenty of engineers lying around here.

1661276230839.png

slide_img9.jpg

alternative

STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT​

We have expertise to make the best communication and security systems. We develop best quality Military Radios and Exchanges, Jammers & Robotics.
  • Best methods & techniques
  • Cutting edge technology

alternative

AFTER SALE SERVICES​

We satisfy our clients & build a strong relationship by providing after sale services. We provide periodic or as required maintenance & repairing services
  • Best customer support
  • Service, training, & repair

alternative

LOCAL MANUFACTURING​

We manufacture equipments locally. With local production, our communication is fast and time effective. We ensure best quality standards at minimum cost.
  • Unique productive ideas
  • Proper products assembling

dude, nrtc just buys designs and either only assembles them, makes the mounting/housing of an already built system, or only sticks its logo on an already built system.

NRTC NB-1 ground search radar seen in Peshawar cantonment seen during Army Chief's visit to Peshawar.

1699044948849.png

Integrated Security & Surveillance Management System (ISSM) developed by National Radio & Telecommunications Corporation (NRTC).

Pakistan Army has already deployed this system on Western Borders along with Afghanistan.

1699045011832.png

Back
Top Bottom