What's new

Featured "Look At India, It's Filthy": Donald Trump Shifts Blame On Climate Change

In 2016 I was dead against Trump becoming president, and now I wish Americans would re-elect him, but sadly that's not going to happen.
The thing is, Trump scared us with his anti-Muslim rhetoric in 2016, but if we look at what he actually did in the last four years, especially foreign policy, it is brilliant. He has put China on the defensive, he defeated ISIL decisively, he made peace with Taliban and is wrapping up the Afghan war which Obama administration never bothered to attempt, he even reconciled with Pakistan, he facilitated the Abraham Accords, he cancelled JCPOA and is squeezing Iran, and I can go on and on

My views exactly. Trump has actually been good for us but a lot of my friends disagree.

Ban illegal immigration and scare Indian techies? Good.
Get out of Afghanistan? Great!
Stop giving aid to Pakistan that actually goes to politicians & general's kids welfare fund? Best.

Bakhat right now... If trump called Russia is filth, india is filth, it means we are now equivalent to Russia world 2nd super power.. Modi ha to mumkin ha.. :lol:

IN large the whole of South Asia has been suffering from air pollution for many years now. Trump has to pick up large and relevant country names, hence he took names of China Russia and India. But somehow few Pakistani friends just saw mention of India..

Just answer honestly - Is Lahore's air quality better than New Delhi ?

Why do you guys want to take pleasure in someones' shortfall? why not celebrate Pakistan's strength ?

if Air quality is one of the things you guys are better off, talk about how you managed it

well what can one expect, if cleanliness means this in their country:

They bathe in filth, be it ganga-water where dead-bodies are thrown like garbage or be it go-mutra.

In 2016 I was dead against Trump becoming president, and now I wish Americans would re-elect him, but sadly that's not going to happen.
The thing is, Trump scared us with his anti-Muslim rhetoric in 2016, but if we look at what he actually did in the last four years, especially foreign policy, it is brilliant. He has put China on the defensive, he defeated ISIL decisively, he made peace with Taliban and is wrapping up the Afghan war which Obama administration never bothered to attempt, he even reconciled with Pakistan, he facilitated the Abraham Accords, he cancelled JCPOA and is squeezing Iran, and I can go on and on
It's good that he's putting China on the defensive, but that is not in our interests unless we switch sides. We're already a part of the Chinese Bloc.
Other than that, he's done a lot of good for us, especially in Afghanistan.

'Look At India, It's Filthy': Donald Trump Shifts Blame On Climate Change'Look At India, It's Filthy': Donald Trump Shifts Blame On Climate Change

Donald Trump denounced Democratic rival Joe Biden's plans to tackle climate change. (AFP)

New Delhi:
US President Donald Trump referred to what he called the "filthy air" in India, China and Russia as he defended his decision to pull out of the Paris accord and denounced Democrat rival Joe Biden's plans to tackle climate change in a presidential debate today.

"Look at China, how filthy it is. Look at Russia. Look at India. The air is filthy. I walked out of the Paris Accord as we had to take out trillions of dollars and we were treated very unfairly," he said during the second and final debate ahead of the November 3 US polls.

"I will not sacrifice millions of jobs... thousands of companies because of the Paris Accord. It is very unfair," he said at the televised debate in which the two candidates avoided shaking hands due to safety risks.

Joe Biden retorted that climate change is "an existential threat to humanity. We have a moral obligation to deal with it."

"We're going to pass the point of no return within the next eight to 10 years," he said.

Trump's remarks come days before Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defense Secretary Mark Esper visit New Delhi for talks on building the growing US-India partnership.

This is the second time that Trump has made a critical reference to India during a debate. At the first presidential debate, Trump questioned India's coronavirus data. "When you talk about numbers you don't know how many people died in China, you don't know how many people died in Russia, you don't know how many people died in India. They don't exactly give you a straight count," he had said.

Do BJP-RSS hindus still believe Trump is the only savior of Mankind? They thought trump will teach Muslims a lesson, that's why they elevated him as the ''only savior of humanity''. Few days ago a Hindus sacrificed his life for the zeal of worshiping Trump's idol. Do Hindus realize, hatred of Muslims made them to do the most ridiculous things in the world and becoming a laughing stock to everybody?

It's good that he's putting China on the defensive, but that is not in our interests unless we switch sides. We're already a part of the Chinese Bloc.

Well we need to extricate ourselves from the Chinese Bloc ASAP before it's too late.
World War 3 is on the horizon, it's going to be a contest between America, NATO, Israel, India, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the free world on one side versus China, Russia, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and all the rogue states on the other side. Pakistan should at the very least remain neutral, but it's in our best interest to return to the pro-West pro-America camp immediately.

This guy is known for making idiotic statements sometimes.
I agree on India and China but Russia??
As someone who lived in Russia I can confidently say Russian air and cities are one of the cleanest in the world. The reason behind that is Russia is the biggest country on earth with a very little population comparatively. The weather is always rainy and snowy so little pollution stays in air. And despite being highly industrialized the industries are away from human settlements and overall making a little difference in the air.

Well we need to extricate ourselves from the Chinese Bloc ASAP before it's too late.
World War 3 is on the horizon, it's going to be a contest between America, NATO, Israel, India, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the free world on one side versus China, Russia, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and all the rogue states on the other side. Pakistan should at the very least remain neutral, but it's in our best interest to return to the pro-West pro-America camp immediately.
Not everyone worships whites like you do little pajeet

Not everyone worships whites like you do little pajeet

I don't worship them, but they are very beautiful people. Anyways it's not about race. Russians are White too, but I hate Russia the supreme villain this planet has ever seen
Oh, and I prefer Whites a million times more over East Asians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom