What's new

Karakoram HeliSki 2013 Documentary

What language barrier? My regular guide is fluent in English, French, Polish and Japanese. Speaks a little of Russian too :azn:

Absolutely, this and many others. The best thing out of that would be the economic welfare of the local people. Its astonishing to realize that we don't have these sports thriving here. These videos could help a lot. For example, paragliders have been recently pouring into Hunza like crazy. It started snowballing after this one little film:

yeah I saw this paragliding videos a year back, and its thrilling experience... just a little environment and security and this part of our country would be absolutely tourist attraction, good for economy ofcourse !

Last edited by a moderator:
Unimaginable i was just watching this with y malaysians friends. they are in love with this place and want me to bring the here. May b on my marriage :D :D :D

Unimaginable i was just watching this with y malaysians friends. they are in love with this place and want me to bring the here. May b on my marriage :D :D :D

Fantastic video, excellent way to project heli ski-ing, if many people knew there is such a place to ski, this place will be flooded with many tourists which could earn millions for Pakistani government and the local economy, unfortunately they are too selfish and busy filling their own pockets, this place is surely a heaven.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom