What's new

JF-17 vs SU-30MKI turn rate comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It that is the definition, then MKI wins with TVC

f-22-raptor-thrust.gif

This can be done upward/downward & in sharp turning too..

TVC will not give u the quick turns but helps to take small rounds.....reduce the degree of movements.

But JF has quick move as well as small degree of movements coz of its size, weight, shape n design. Watch out the videos of JF in China recent weeks.
JF is not a piece of cake for big fish like MKI coz of its agillity, if the equalll skilled pilot flying both Ac's.

I hope u can understand....

Last edited:
Amzingly u dont know agile

its the ease and quick sharp movements (manevers)

I was trying to find what you mean by agile in your dictionary..

Since this is a funny thread i dont want to put a serious discussion supporting our MKI :D ...

The only thing up is the SU-30MKI is a superior aircraft in everyway. This is not a debatable topic but it keeps coming up in threads like this.

If you want something to compare it to that is Indian i would recommend the Dassuat Mirage 2000 they operate.

No- we have f-7P's for them :tup:

The only thing up is the SU-30MKI is a superior aircraft in everyway. This is not a debatable topic but it keeps coming up in threads like this.

If you want something to compare it to that is Indian i would recommend the Dassuat Mirage 2000 they operate.

India have ~40 Mirage 2K n we have 80+ Mirage Rose.
(must goto ROSE program)

Almost equally capable....

India have ~40 Mirage 2K n we have 80+ Mirage Rose.
(must goto ROSE program)
Almost equally capable....

mate,Mirage 2000 is a generation ahead of MirageIII and it is started retiring from major air forces, in Brazil SF it retired in 2005 , France Air force too retired long back.

But PAF purchased the second hand Mirage IIIs from Aussie, Lebanon ans Spain(no offense)

Why is everyone comparing poor 4th generation SU 30MKI to 6th generation JF 17. Offcourse JF 17 will win hands down in every aspect. Hell even 5th Generation F-22 is nothing infront of the mighty JF 17.

Damn its so advanced that even the poor Chinese PLAAF can't absorb its technology and currently is only inducting the 4th Generation J 10.

So please stop embarrassing the poor MKI and leave it alone. When India gets 5gen FGFA then we can think about comparison. Offcourse it has no chance of beating the mighty JF 17though.

wow..really I never thought Jf-17 will be such a agile fighter..

I can imagine with +100Kn engine it will be comparable to f-16 block 52

I thought MKI is a agile fighter.

Apart from current flankers ,China is on the verge of signing a contract with Russia for Su-35 which is also called twin brother of su-30mki as both share a lot of similar technologies .Once they get it i think they have no problem to show these bird to PAF .PAF may have a deep look inside them which will help them to develop jf-17 as well as fc-20 in accordance

Also some exercise with China's su-35's will help the PAF to develop some strategies against mki's

My friend,China won't buy Su35.
We will develope Heavy fighters by ourseles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom