What's new

JF-17 vs SU-30MKI turn rate comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specially when protected under the SU-30 Umberala. :cheesy:

Kapil.jpg

is that the maintenance crew:rofl: (joking)

anyways looks like the SU30MKI is useful in many ways!

Kapil.jpg

assalam alaikum brothers,

Well i m not ashamed of admitting that i m very bad in recognizing the aircrafts or cars, and i always wonder what multiroll means, now i got it. Thanks windjammer

Can i ask one questions does it come with shower under it?

TARIQ

Last edited:
assalam alaikum brothers,

Well i m not ashamed of admitting that i m very bad in recognizing the aircrafts or cars, and i always wonder what multirole means, now i got it. Thanks windjammer

Can i ask one questions does it come with shower under it?

TARIQ

Indeed, when a JF-17 Flies over, it starts leaking water. :oops:

Kapil.jpg

lol atleast the IAF let the aam aadmi get soo close to the plane(lol the people haveing a picknic under the most advanced fighter plane in india), never heard of the PAF doing that :azn:

I'm assuming the jf-17 was probably developed with su-30s in mind, thanks to China's privileged insight into the airframe, with the mkk and j-11s. None the less, as much as we all wish the thunder would solve all our troubles, I think comparing it to one of the most maneuverable fighters on the planet is a little premature, if not completely irresponsible.

ps. never realized the mki was that huge!! those things could be used as shelter for the homeless when they aren't flying! (no offense intended)

Self deleted

Reason: double post

Last edited:
Apart from current flankers ,China is on the verge of signing a contract with Russia for Su-35 which is also called twin brother of su-30mki as both share a lot of similar technologies .Once they get it i think they have no problem to show these bird to PAF .PAF may have a deep look inside them which will help them to develop jf-17 as well as fc-20 in accordance

Also some exercise with China's su-35's will help the PAF to develop some strategies against mki's

PAF will not allow us Pakistani's to even come close to JF-17, let alone sit under the umbrella, maybe if we have few more dozen of them, PAF can take the risk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom