What's new

JF-17 Thunder by Deka Ironwork for DCS

Dual Rack SD10s.. one day soon I hope PAF fixes this shortcoming of the JF17. Still suprised it was done as part of the original release, but if they fix their mistake, then we should all be relieved..

DCS JF-17 v S-300 (SA-10) | Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses (SEAD) using LD-10 ARMs

FB_IMG_1608510797281.jpg

Interesting payload

JF 17 vs FA 18

DCS dog fighting simulation... SD10 kicked *** with combo of JF17..

3:1 kill ratio in favor or JF17

Agreed in regard to appreciation about Thunder. Nonetheless, DCS is not provided with exact details on which that model is currently performing in DCS.... it could be more than that. Just saying. @SQ8 can shed quality light on it.

Actually the use of wrong term such as jeff will not help to read about Thunder for many of enthusiasts. Not everyone use Jeff and that will result into something wrong in Google Search. Here, need to maintain the proper term and name. We shall not get flooded with such kind of terms from outside the professional discussion.
Oh yeah, the specs that the code implements on DCS is what you find in sources like Wikipedia or Janes, etc. by far not the real deal. But still fun to fly, especially in VR. :P
20201122_134423.jpg

👆👆👆 that's my DCS rig!

bruh how are using your pc with 8 gb ram?, mine is hanging on modern games even with 16gb
on dcs? which version? 8 gigs should be more than enough. mine only hangs when I'm flying online over wireless network. so to play online, I have run a long cable from my router to the pc. pisses off your bhabi cuz now there's a long cable running all over the place but hey, it doesn't hang nor lag. :P

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom