What's new

JF-17 Anti Ship Missile (C-802)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primarily via gas-dynamic control system ; which is further classified in two ways
  1. Gimballed thrust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  2. Thrust Bleeding--
    ( This method is used by Brahmos) See the video & notice the small puffs ejecting just besides nosecone to maneuver the missile
    YouTube - "Brahmos" supersonic missile hits targets at a distance of 300 km

He asked the question about changing the path, Such as entring into sea skimming mode from a high altitude.Not about maneouvring.

He asked the question about changing the path, Such as entring into sea skimming mode from a high altitude.Not about maneouvring.

so this means if our ships move away from the planned trajectory of missile then we r safe?

you are right; simply because C-802 doesnt follow an S trajectory
6pnatv.jpg

Four phases in trajectory
  1. Initial ascending
  2. Flattening ( at high altitude)
  3. Diving
  4. Re-flattening (terminal phase)

Only the fourth stage can skim; 2nd phase most potent for detection

Looks like you are badly brain washed by Indian fanboyism & propaganda :hitwall:

Interesting to see that Fanboyism,Lies & Propaganda has also entered into official sites of indian administration
Do you even know that what will happen to brahmos's kinetic energy and destruction powers if it will start sea skimming

Even wikipedia is saying that
BrahMos claims to have the capability of attacking surface targets as low as 10 meters in altitude
BrahMos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes CLAIM not PROVEN

And that claim is made by..........
"Those people who sometimes claims that they have better missile technology than Chinese & in some cases Americans too"

And even reports of Pakistan having better missile technology than india from experts all over the world dont effect thier fanboyism & brainwashed minds. :rolleyes:

Brahmos is nothing just a Supersonic Cruise missile with somewhat similar to ballistic trajectory (Terminal stage maneouvring for naval vertical launch version)but with Accurate target penetration for Surjical strikes.Highly vulnerable to detection due to its huge Radar & IR signature.
A derivative of an old REJECTED MISSILE from ex-USSR.
It is most easy to shot down such a SUPERSONIC missile with a HYPERSONIC interceptor.
So talks about its speed are BS because its SUPERSONIC speed cannot protect it from HYPERSONIC interceptors.
Once a interceptor locks on it with sufficent range for Penetration,Its all over for brahmos.

The biggest destruction Indians can cause with brahmos is by effectively Doing Propaganda & spreading lies about its NON PRESENT destructive abilities & so called Invinciblity.(which is also not present).

And after watching the response of some members I think Indians are doing their job quit well & now we got lots of brain washed people here.

The logical question for them is that if Brahmos is so worth then why India is developing Nirbhoye.:bounce:

Last edited:
so this means if our ships move away from the planned trajectory of missile then we r safe?

No it cannot enter into different modes But can maneouver.So if ship will maneouver than it will also maneouver.
It depends upon the guidence systems bieng used in missile.If its seeker can accurately locate & judge the maneouver or maneouver path of ship than the misile will maneouver towards the ship.
but in case of any failure,inaccuracy(such as not judging or misjudging the ships maneouver) in guidence system of missile the ship can evade it.
But missiles maneouverability is always more than that of ship so their is a very little chance of escape for ship.
In the end it all depends upon the guidence system of missile.

Due to the supersonic speed of the terminal stage, it is nearly impossible for the missile to fly in the terrain following mode
C-803 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Here wiki is saying that a supersonic missile cannot fly in TH mode & on brahmos article the claim from Indian sources that Brahmos can seaskim is present.(Both are same properties but with different surfaces)

Two highly contradictry claims in two articles from the same site!

What is this???

Some people will say that wiki got puzzled or confused But the reality is that Wiki got penetrated by those people who are highly expert in doing propaganda & spreading their Fanboy thoughts.
Sadly the propaganda war of these people have made wiki highly unreliable & this unreliability of Wiki is very Specific in India related articles.
This is not the only example.These examples are enormous in India related articles & can be Easily found.

Precisely why posters may want to avoid relying on Wiki as a single source.

Anyway, lets get back to the thread - and the thread is not about the Brahmos.

Precisely why posters may want to avoid relying on Wiki as a single source.

Anyway, lets get back to the thread - and the thread is not about the Brahmos.

Its sad that each & every thread about our cruise missiles get derailed by arrival of brahmos.But if sometimes indian members do a favour to us of not bringing brahmos our Pakistani members take their job & instead of a fruitfull discussion about our missiles we have to waste our energies on cleaning their PR affected minds :hitwall:

My bad if I misunderstood the question. However; umairp after thanking my reply didn't asked further clarification or even objected. So if he really was asking something different he would have corrected me
by the way I ain't a fortune teller

Looks like you are badly brain washed by Indian fanboyism & propaganda :hitwall:

Interesting to see that Fanboyism,Lies & Propaganda has also entered into official sites of indian administration
Do you even know that what will happen to brahmos's kinetic energy and destruction powers if it will start sea skimming(although it cant)

Even wikipedia is saying that

Yes CLAIM not PROVEN

And that claim is made by..........
"Those people who sometimes claims that they have better missile technology than Chinese & in some cases Americans too"

And even reports of Pakistan having better missile technology than india from experts all over the world dont effect thier fanboyism & brainwashed minds. :rolleyes:

Brahmos is nothing just a Supersonic Cruise missile with somewhat similar to ballistic trajectory (Terminal stage maneouvring for naval vertical launch version)but with Accurate target penetration for Surjical strikes.Highly vulnerable to detection due to its huge Radar & IR signature.
A derivative of an old REJECTED MISSILE from ex-USSR.
It is most easy to shot down such a SUPERSONIC missile with a HYPERSONIC interceptor.
So talks about its speed are BS because its SUPERSONIC speed cannot protect it from HYPERSONIC interceptors.
Once a interceptor locks on it with sufficent range for Penetration,Its all over for brahmos.

The biggest destruction Indians can cause with brahmos is by effectively Doing Propaganda & spreading lies about its NON PRESENT destructive abilities & so called Invinciblity.(which is also not present).

And after watching the response of some members I think Indians are doing their job quit well & now we got lots of brain washed people here.

The logical question for them is that if Brahmos is so worth then why India is developing Nirbhoye.:bounce:

I ain't buying any Indian propaganda

it is just that I am not an ISI member who can tell whether something is right or wrong the only thing a common person like me can do can make conclusions out of reliable resources.
I have read about Brahmos not from Indians but from Russians; RIA NOVOSTI/Pravda be the source if they are telling lies I can't comment then....
Russians are good at making missiles have no doubt about it
334tc3k.jpg
& yes I totally agree no more d-railing.
15xu4xu.jpg
Back to our missiles then ;):pakistan:

I ain't buying any Indian propaganda

it is just that I am not an ISI member who can tell whether something is right or wrong the only thing a common person like me can do can make conclusions out of reliable resources.
I have read about Brahmos not from Indians but from Russians; RIA NOVOSTI/Pravda be the source if they are telling lies I can't comment then....
Russians are good at making missiles have no doubt about it
334tc3k.jpg
& yes I totally agree no more d-railing.
15xu4xu.jpg
Back to our missiles then ;):pakistan:

Its ok bro.Just chill :cheers:

On bold part,
Yes they are very good in making missiles & thats why they are also good at Judging & examining the missile & this is the reason why Brahmos's daddy is a REJECTED missile. ;)

On bold part,
Yes they are very good in making missiles & thats why they are also good at Judging & examining the missile & this is the reason why Brahmos's daddy is a REJECTED missile. ;)

Will love if you elaborate on the failure of Yakhont ( I assume you call this big daddy)

Correct it.
I didn't called it a failure but a REJECTED MISSILE :sniper:

On bold part,

Russia, Vietnam & Indonesia are using the missile ..... so tell me how many countries are using Babur or Raad etc .... does that mean they are Rejected missiles .. Nope right ... So dont be persistent in trolling please

Russia, Vietnam & Indonesia are using the missile ..... so tell me how many countries are using Babur or Raad etc .... does that mean they are Rejected missiles .. Nope right ... So dont be persistent in trolling please
i am confused.
if it is what is claimed then how come countries like vietnam and indonesia have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom