What's new

Is Bangladesh Air Force planing to buy JF-17 block 3?

you're nobody, lets Bangali members to reply Hakikat
Why are you insulting him then? He's after all just speaking his mind.
@Hakikat ve Hikmet is a clueless, repetitive idiot obsessed with insulting Bangladesh.
While Philip the Arab is a pretty good & thoughtful poster with many brilliant speculative threads.Which is a rare thing in this forum nowadays.

@Petrichor
You agree with me about Hakikat?
100%.I usually don't bother responding because he's clueless & immature.

Why are you insulting him then? He's after all just speaking his mind.
@Hakikat ve Hikmet is a clueless, repetitive idiot obsessed with insulting Bangladesh.
While Philip the Arab is a pretty good & thoughtful poster with many brilliant speculative threads.Which is a rare thing in this forum nowadays
and i already said bro everyone has its own opinions based on its own understanding but PDF rules wont allows to insult other members if @Hakikat ve Hikmet is insulting Bangalis then you have a report option or Tag MODS for complains, in My point of view we (West Pakistani) did a huge mistake in 71, so peace it out @Petrichor :angel:

and i already said bro everyone has its own opinions based on its own understanding but PDF rules wont allows to insult other members if @Hakikat ve Hikmet is insulting Bangalis then you have a report option or Tag MODS for complains
Peace brother.My beef with Hakikat is because of him always badmouthing & insulting us.
Constructive criticism is always welcome of course! But not hateful garbage like what he regularly spouts.

Peace brother.My beef with Hakikat is because of him always badmouthing & insulting us.
Constructive criticism is always welcome of course! But not hateful garbage like what he regularly spouts.
that's why i am telling you guys used either Report option or tag MODS for complains

at in My point of view we (West Pakistani) did a huge mistake in 71, so peace it out @Petrichor :angel:
Thanks vai.
Yes 71 was a serious blunder by the then government of United Pakistan.Even if we had to spilt, it should have happened peacefully with scope for economic & military cooperation.Imagine how better the conditions of Muslims in the subcontinent would have been if that happened.India never would have dreamed of doing the atrocities it's currently carrying out in Kashmir.
All that's in the past however.Whatever happened, already happened.
What we should focus on in the future is to build better relations between our nations as brotherly countries.Despite the mudslinging at PDF, nearly every Bangladeshi has positive attitude towards Pakistan & many like me consider Pakistanis as our Muslim brothers.

that's why i am telling you guys used either Report option or tag MODS for complains
We do.But actions are rarely taken.Or even if they are, the accused usually is let off the hook with just a warning.

Thanks vai.
Yes 71 was a serious blunder by the then government of United Pakistan.Even if we had to spilt, it should have happened peacefully with scope for economic & military cooperation.Imagine how better the conditions of Muslims in the subcontinent would have been if that happened.India never would have dreamed of doing the atrocities it's currently carrying out in Kashmir.
All that's in the past however.Whatever happened, already happened.
What we should focus on in the future is to build better relations between our nations as brotherly countries.Despite the mudslinging at PDF, nearly every Bangladeshi has positive attitude towards Pakistan & many like me consider Pakistanis as our Muslim brothers.

We do.But actions are rarely taken.Or even if they are, the accused usually is let off the hook with just a warning.
thanks brother, you forget Muslim league of India was actually originated from Bengal and most of the founders of Muslim league were Bangali Muslim politicians, we did huge blunder in 71, and we know most of Bangali peoples loves Pakistan but main problems is your current govt for the good relation between Bangladesh and Pakistan, i have sorry to say @Petrichor

Shutcho ugly *** up you an old head too. No one deserves my respect except my momma and my daddy.
then you will not expect to have a respect from another member, respect is earned not gets

thanks brother, you forget Muslim league of India was actually originated from Bengal and most of the founders of Muslim league were Bangali Muslim politicians, we did huge blunder in 71, and we know most of Bangali peoples loves Pakistan but main problems is your current govt for the good relation between Bangladesh and Pakistan, i have sorry to say @Petrichor
Our current govt is mostly full of Indian stooges.Trust me, common people of BD dislike them just as much as you do, if not more.Hopefully a new party with pro Islamic views come to power after SHW is gone.Insha'Allah relations between our countries will improve after that happens.

Who tf is giantsasquatch

Guys seriously relax.

Also @Dubious @waz @The Eagle

Again and again this individual posts extraneous BS @Hakikat ve Hikmet

In the current environment in South Asia, one would think the objective would be to heal old wounds and bring Muslims together.

In that spirit, what exactly is the purpose of a repetitive posting of the same pic over and over and over again?

I've reported this in the past in private without any apparent repercussion for that particular poster.

Now I am bringing it to your attention publicly(multiple mods as mentioned earlier).

He no doubt has good thoughts in other threads.

But seriously guys?

WTF?

Also, @Philip the Arab Thanks for looking out.

You have no dog in this fight.

Just an objective observer.

That speaks volumes.

and i already said bro everyone has its own opinions based on its own understanding but PDF rules wont allows to insult other members if @Hakikat ve Hikmet is insulting Bangalis then you have a report option or Tag MODS for complains, in My point of view we (West Pakistani) did a huge mistake in 71, so peace it out @Petrichor :angel:
My comments are for the Ehl-i Iman who understand Hakikat. As for the BD members, I put them in the "ignore" list. I have got nothing to do with them. The following caption is only for those who apply Hikmet. By the by, the personal attack is for the folks with intellectual level at the lowest stratum. You need to fight back ideas with ideas....

I can live without food, but never without freedom - Ustad Bediuzzaman Said Nursi (RA)

The nation which voluntarily gives away its freedom deserves to be treated as slaves - Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasha

Surrender is no option, fear is no policy - Hamid Gul Pasha

upload_2019-10-31_21-54-39.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-31_21-53-33.png
    upload_2019-10-31_21-53-33.png
    370.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
My comments are for the Ehl-i Iman who understand Hakikat. As for the BD members, I put them in the "ignore" list. I have got nothing to do with them. The following caption is only for those who apply Hikmet. By the by, the personal attack is for the folks with intellectual level at the lowest stratum. You need to fight back ideas with ideas....

I can live without food, but never without freedom - Ustad Bediuzzaman Said Nursi (RA)

The nation which voluntarily gives away its freedom deserves to be treated as slaves - Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasha

View attachment 587021

Nonsense.

If you wanna ignore Bengalis then stop posting in the BD subforum.

View attachment 587021
Not trying to insult brother show your class that you haven't in lower class like them 71 was not their mistake its our (west Pakistan) blunder,Muslim league of India was originated from their on 1906, most of founder members were bangali , you're one of the sane member here on PDF show your class to them @Hakikat ve Hikmet

Not trying to insult brother show your class that you haven't in lower class like them 71 was not their mistake its our (west Pakistan) blunder,Muslim league of India was originated from their on 1906, most of founder members were bangali , you're one of the sane member here on PDF show your class to them @Hakim Dawary
By the by, the decision to break Pak was taken in 1947 when both Nehru and Mountbatten gave its time line and roadmaps. Mountbatten was right - his anticipation was 25 years!!! And, the Israeli PM publicly declared Pak as their clear and present enemy#1. The proxy traitors were immediately activated....

Jinnah understood it on the spot, back in 1948, as he observed the rebellious Dacca University students, drunk with Bengali nationalism and betraying the two nation theory (raison d'etre for the creation of Pak), on the question of Urdu, written in the script of the Kuran-i Kerim, being the state language. He famously uttered, "They are the friends of our enemies"....

Now, Mujib was the principal agent. By his own admission he was in touch with the RAW for the break-up of Pak in 60s. And, there were tons of others, mostly from the leftists. RAW/MOSAD/KGB etc. made a joint plan, and Mujib and his cohorts were following the script in verbatim. Not to mention the overwhelming propaganda via RAW and KGB funded local media!!! They fully leveraged the disparity b/w the East and West Pak forgetting that the Bengali Muslims started from ZERO as they were under the overwhelming socio-economic and cultural domination of the Hindus!!! Even the Indian folks got amazed at the rapid development of the Bengali Muslims under Pakistan....

Of course Bhutto, Yahya etc. did their parts as projected by Pak's enemies. IMO they understood Mujib's plans to kill Pak from inside. But, they failed to outsmart the combo ops from RAW/MOSAD/KGB etc. As they didn't want to give power to Mujib, the plan B was set in motion. In an extremely co-ordinated manner hundreds of thousands of the Muhajir folks were brutally killed, raped and maimed starting from the 1st week of March in 1971. Women, kids, elderly - none were spared. Communities after communities simply disappeared. The Pak military action to put a stop to this ethnic cleansing came too late and too little. And, the rest is history....

Last edited:
Keep discussion on topic and let's not get personal with each other. Use of inappropriate language is not tolerated at all.

Regards,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom