What's new

Iran’s 600 Missiles

IRAN IS A REAL LION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES. THESE 600 HUNDRED MISSILIES ARE ENOUGH FOR SPREADING ISALMIC TERROR IN ISREAL AND AMERICAN COUNTRIES THEIR STREETS AND CITIES .ISRAEL HAS BEEN FEARED OF THIS MISSILES.EVERY BODY KNOWS THAT AMERICANS POWER ARE BESIDES NON-ISLAMIC COUNTRIES IF ISRAEL STAND ON ITSELF THEN REAL COMPETEION STARTS BETWEEN ISAEL AND IRAN AND IRAN WILL WINS .
600 MISSILES==TERROR IN ISREAL AND ITS ALLIES,
:tdown::agree:

ever heard of ABM systems? israel has one of the best ABM defences in the world. most of these missiles will be shot out of the sky. also, the Israeli Airforce will probably launch airstrikes to destroy a lot of these missiles before they are fired.

and if even a single missile hits israel, i feel sorry for the iranians. tehran will be turned to radiated dust by israel's nuclear arsenal.

^^^Another reason why the US is finding it tough in Afghanistan is that it has to adhere to "rules of war" and minimize collateral damage, whereas Taliban is free to use whatever tactics it feels like.

I am sure if the US of A decides to abandon its principles and go the whole hog - depopulation and carpet-bombing, the Taliban will be down in months, if not weeks.

Stealth
USA did use those tactics in Vietnam and still had to retreat with its tail between its legs. The terrain may be diferent but it is still a diffcult one, and their problems would remain the same.
WaSalam
Araz

i am not sure i follow Mr. Araz. which thread and which post are you referring to.

the post in inverted Comma is your response to another post on a different thread of the sameforum. It shows your views to be congruent to mine, which is why I highlighted it .
Any ways lets continue the debate
Regards
Araz

israel will pressure USA to attack iran. if USA doesnt respond israel will attack iran themselves.

now the question is, if iran is attacked, will they retaliate? will they launch 600 missiles and face nuclear annhilation? that's the key question.

the question i want to ask you is whether USA will fall for this considering it is already militarily extended. Nobody knows the answer to your question, but going by their history, would you want to take on the iranians response nad if you attack Iran with a nuclear weapon will it start the 3rd world war and does Isreael want to take on the consequenses of this? these are all question answers to which can only be guessed. My take is that Israel will not take that route with the iranians and if they get to that stage, and embargoes do not work, they will try the friendly approach and get a no war pact out of Iran in return for not attacking Iran. this wil give Iran the face saving solution, increase its Kudoos in the International world, and get the situation sorted for Israel. Iran is no lover of the Arabs which is Isarels prime target and concern, so the situation is a win win one for both.
At least my 2 Paisas worth
Araz

the question i want to ask you is whether USA will fall for this considering it is already militarily extended.

That's anybody's guess. an airstrike on iran's nuclear facilities using stealth aircraft wont be economically exhaustive.

Nobody knows the answer to your question, but going by their history, would you want to take on the iranians response nad if you attack Iran with a nuclear weapon will it start the 3rd world war and does Isreael want to take on the consequenses of this? these are all question answers to which can only be guessed. My take is that Israel will not take that route with the iranians and if they get to that stage, and embargoes do not work, they will try the friendly approach and get a no war pact out of Iran in return for not attacking Iran. this wil give Iran the face saving solution, increase its Kudoos in the International world, and get the situation sorted for Israel. Iran is no lover of the Arabs which is Isarels prime target and concern, so the situation is a win win one for both.
At least my 2 Paisas worth
Araz

for that to happen, iran will have to abandon its nuclear program. israel wont want a nuclear iran, no matter what.

I doubt the US has the money or interest to launch another open conflict. However, if the US uses Israel to do its dirty work by proxy and secretly uses stealth bombers in support to make sure the job gets done, it can significantly set back the Iranian nuclear program. As for the 600 missiles...Eh, not very effictive. The 100 Iraqi scuds in 1991 only managed to kill <100 people, half of them were US personnel, and the rest were the result of hits in Israel. Since then ABM systems have dramatically improved.
No one is going to use nukes, period. Only if Israel is in threat of immediate destruction would it use its nukes.

sir Iran may have from EX USSR ready for use nukes. i seen so many news this .even some Arabic books i read from israeli people write this wich i read last year in madinah labrary

I doubt that is possible. Missiles are not like cars that you put a key in and start. The warheads, the fuel and the missile are all kept seperately. It takes a day or two to bring them into operational readiness. Anyway Israel has always said that it will never hesitate to use nukes if its existence is threatened and that means the end of Iran in its present form.

Regards

That's anybody's guess. an airstrike on iran's nuclear facilities using stealth aircraft wont be economically exhaustive.
QUOTE=su-47;167101]for that to happen, iran will have to abandon its nuclear program. israel wont want a nuclear iran, no matter what.

Exactly my point. However, the question is will USA want to take on the blame for this strike and face the consequences. I think in the current environment not, but who knows what the future brings,

Again it is at what cost to Israel itself that it would want it to happen ,that we are debating here. You have provided an upfront approach while I have provided you with an alternative that might not involve any risk taking on Israels part while securing its interests. I would again remind you that unfortunately the lives of Israelis are held in far more esteem by their Government than the lives of Iranians by their Government.Secondly , the Israelis have had dealings with Iran during the 80s during the Khomeini era and before during the Shah's time. they would find the Iranians far more easy to deal with than say pakistanis. if they have tolerated the Pakistanis why cant they tolerate the Iranians especially when their is no proximity between the 2 nations. At te end of the day these are all assumptions that we are working on.
Regards
Araz

Again it is at what cost to Israel itself that it would want it to happen ,that we are debating here. You have provided an upfront approach while I have provided you with an alternative that might not involve any risk taking on Israels part while securing its interests. I would again remind you that unfortunately the lives of Israelis are held in far more esteem by their Government than the lives of Iranians by their Government.Secondly , the Israelis have had dealings with Iran during the 80s during the Khomeini era and before during the Shah's time. they would find the Iranians far more easy to deal with than say pakistanis. if they have tolerated the Pakistanis why cant they tolerate the Iranians especially when their is no proximity between the 2 nations. At te end of the day these are all assumptions that we are working on.
Regards
Araz

The sanctions if enforced by EU with USA and say Russia then the affect on Iran's economy will be devastating. I doubt they will be given a chance to become a nuclear power. I see in 5 years time a night bombing mission which take out the nerve centre of the nuclear programme if sanctions for some reason fail.

Its one of the only country which being a major oil producer has to import fuels like petrol etc.

Regards

what do you think will be the implications for pakistan ?

what do you think will be the implications for pakistan ?

brother we are debating this issue on another thread.
Mods can we please merge this thread.
Araz

The implications for Pakistan are good for the most part.

If Iran becomes weak enough then their Balochistan/Sistan will break off and Afghans will grab some of it and perhaps the US will install a puppet govt and make it independent. This will relieve pressure off Pakistani Balochistan, the great game players will no longer want it so desparately since their plundering activities would concentrate through chabahar.

Or Afghanistan, being the new number one puppet in south asia might be allowed to annex it as a territory and finally get a good port in warm waters. This would again take pressure off Pakistani Balochistan and the proposed energy and trade corridor.

Or, miracle of miracles, pakistan might be able to get it's hands on the entire breakaway areas just as Sui gas is running out. It has some oil deposits too I believe.

^^Maqsad, you do manage to create some stupid scenarios. But you're right, Pakistan will do nothing except watch the fireworks. I doubt Iran would be divided up if conquered.

I managed to find an almost perfect replica of my stupid scenario in graphic format. It turns out it was an unplayed move of the great game, last century.

84dc17fdd638db4a4080863f6a22702e.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom