What's new

If war is declared, can I volunteer?

I m an overseas Pakistani but willing to fight if war is going to break out, the only problem is my age, I heard people over 22 can’t join the army.
I turned 24 two months ago...

koi nhi we can make a independent squad of our own and hit targets in the guise of shadows ;)
I'm well trained in the art of hand to hand combat and in the Ninjutsu and Samurai Jutsu.
Deception, manipulation, and stealth ;)

They will probably mobilize Janbaaz and Mujahid force first, and open up mass recruitment, if God forbid it comes to that. Don't think it will though.

I am not a Pakistani citizen but I am ready to participate if Pakistan declares full mobilization.

awww :flirt:

dr-evil-crying1.gif

Just need to know how to hold a gun and fire a gun.
The jolt from shots fired is something it takes getting used to but you can adjust in 4-5 Tries

Majority of other training is related to fitness but Civilians can still contribute in order to free Kashmir Valley

I m an overseas Pakistani but willing to fight if war is going to break out, the only problem is my age, I heard people over 22 can’t join the army.
I turned 24 two months ago...

If war is declared while you are outside Pakistan, then you won't be able to enter Pakistan.

If war is declared while you are outside Pakistan, then you won't be able to enter Pakistan.
I will go to Pakistan through China border then.
I will take the HK express rail link straight to Xinjiang and then buses from Xinjiang to Pakistan border.
Srs.

I will go to Pakistan through China border then.
I will take the HK express rail link straight to Xinjiang and then buses from Xinjiang to Pakistan border.
Srs.
Bhai tu aa ja late na ho jana. Wasy army khud he sanbhal le gi aur Reserved log bhe kafi hain army k pass. Agr zarurat phar gai to Pakistan main kis k pass rifle ni hy ya fire krna ni janta. Punjab main to jb tk Firing na ho shadi main maza he ni ata[emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom