What's new

How to ISI as an Agent?UDE?other ranks? After inter and graduation?

No dear. I have completed my Intermediate before 3 years but due to few family & financial crisis i was not able to continue my studies but now i am a student of ACCA. Apart of this i would like to do something for my country but unfortunately i could not join armed forces therefore i am interested to join ISI..
they actually advertise posts for civilians both males and females and you have to sit for a test. it is quiet a lengthy written test. phewww damn it was tooo long lolzzz.
the post is assistant director.

I did not understand the last bit,

He is a he because I know him. I'm quite capable of differentiating gender differences thank you.

Well than "he" must be a "she" at heart, guys tend not to gossip with girls unless they are bragging to impress which i something i wouldn't associate with an ISI operative unless he is doing something unimportant.

HUMINT branch.It's no easy and people's coming from Army aren't assigned some Jobs.Many coming from Signals are working in SIGINT branch,some signal companies are even detached as a whole with JSIB.
In past decade they have built there dedicated manpower base.Abpara is just tip of iceberg.
And SIGNIT,ELINT isn't hot subject today,it has been around for ages.

Missey,it means you will woo with person of your own type,not with every tom dick and harry.

SIGINT is the thing of the past when only shortwave radios were used to communicate. ELINT is the most important tool in our war against terrorism where enemy is well equipped with most sophisticated instruments of communication.

No dear. I have completed my Intermediate before 3 years but due to few family & financial crisis i was not able to continue my studies but now i am a student of ACCA. Apart of this i would like to do something for my country but unfortunately i could not join armed forces therefore i am interested to join ISI..
Bro joining armed forces is not the only way to serve the motherland, you may serve as civilian, Educate yourself and contribute in the economy of Pakistan, and fight for corruption at every level.

Bro joining armed forces is not the only way to serve the motherland, you may serve as civilian, Educate yourself and contribute in the economy of Pakistan, and fight for corruption at every level.
I can understand brother, overseas Pakistanis and pure Pakistanis who are living in Pakistan are doing this and trying to do some better but you know there is no thrill and action in this life, when you are patriot and you want to join your security forces for the nation and real action for your people there is no big thing than this...i personally think :cheers:

Now don't tell me, ISI has secret magnificent head quarters hidden under a sewer or something, which is accessible through an unused dirty public bathroom?

It is possible "he" was actually a "she", explains the reason "he" blurted his best kept secret in front of you.

Dude you've been reading way too many Mazhar Kaleem's Imran Series novels.

But seriously, except field agents, normally families of the armed forces personnel associated with ISI know who they are working for. Since ELINT is a hot subject these days, alot of people from the Signals Core serve at the ISI directorate Aabpara. People from the army are Deputed to ISI for a period of 2 years maximum unless they carry any special abilities.

Aabpara's only signifisence is that the DG ISI sits there otherwise there are more important offices around specially in islamabad and period is not fixed to 2 years only. It Depends and can lead to 3-5 years and even more if need to.

Now don't tell me, ISI has secret magnificent head quarters hidden under a sewer or something, which is accessible through an unused dirty public bathroom?

Aabpara is mostly the showcase office otherwise there are some other offices which are most important than the main headquarter.

Frankly the way we praise our ISI too much, but in real is ISI worth it?
I totally respect and love my Armed Forces and intelligence agencies. But when I look back at the last decade.
The terrorism has destroyed everything, our economy, our security, our image, in short everything.
Do we know where all this terrorism came from(irrespective of who created started it)?
Everything has come and still coming from Afghanistan.
Do we know who was running and using terrorist as proxies against Pakistan?
We know it was our dear neighbour india.

We could be 1000 times more better then what India is now, if we weren't struck by terrorism . We can afford anything on our blooming economy. Everything was ruined in the last decade. It would still take some years to properly root out terrorism and then rebuilt our image.
Why was not our ISI and other agencies. Knowing everything, was able to defend ourselves.
Right now our economy cannot support weapons, we are lagging in so many fields. All we needed was stability and security agencies have not be able to provide when needed most, even now when this meance is 95 ended, we must be very vigilent because we have too many enemies.

Why not our intelligence agencies carry out secret operations in afghanistan , really there are handful of ttp and baloch insurgents left under the orders of Nds and raw. But are we so unable to eliminate them, through secret or guerilla operations.
I think out intelligence agencies should more focus on security, then worrying about regime changes.

Frankly the way we praise our ISI too much, but in real is ISI worth it?
I totally respect and love my Armed Forces and intelligence agencies. But when I look back at the last decade.
The terrorism has destroyed everything, our economy, our security, our image, in short everything.
Do we know where all this terrorism came from(irrespective of who created started it)?
Everything has come and still coming from Afghanistan.
Do we know who was running and using terrorist as proxies against Pakistan?
We know it was our dear neighbour india.

We could be 1000 times more better then what India is now, if we weren't struck by terrorism . We can afford anything on our blooming economy. Everything was ruined in the last decade. It would still take some years to properly root out terrorism and then rebuilt our image.
Why was not our ISI and other agencies. Knowing everything, was able to defend ourselves.
Right now our economy cannot support weapons, we are lagging in so many fields. All we needed was stability and security agencies have not be able to provide when needed most, even now when this meance is 95 ended, we must be very vigilent because we have too many enemies.

Why not our intelligence agencies carry out secret operations in afghanistan , really there are handful of ttp and baloch insurgents left under the orders of Nds and raw. But are we so unable to eliminate them, through secret or guerilla operations.
I think out intelligence agencies should more focus on security, then worrying about regime changes.

Can you imagine what the situation would have been had it not been for ISI? If you cannot then just have a look at Iraq and Syria. If we are not completely destroyed as a country it is because of ISI and our armed forces. Considering the number of fronts ISI has to fight on, they are doing a superhuman job. They are fighting simultaneously against Mossad, RAW, NDS and to some extent against CIA and still holding their own. They also face oppositions from our own public and our courts and are repeatedly cursed by the so called social activists for doing their job. As someone once said to me, it is a thankless goalkeeper's job, no matter how many goals you save, the ones remembered are the ones you let it.

Believe me there are many things which cannot be revealed to public, just last week there was a report that TTP leader Maqbool Dawar was shot by unknown assailants. Killing the leaders is not the solution because there are many others to take their place, the solution is to counter the religious and social angle which forces people to do the bidding of these terrorists, remove sectarianism and punish the aggressive mullahs which is not the job of ISI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom