What's new

How to ISI as an Agent?UDE?other ranks? After inter and graduation?

Rockfall

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam...!

Dear all experienced and respected members, i need some info regarding the recruitment in ISI as an agent or officer after Intermediate.I request you to all please tell me criteria and age limit as well....

I will be thankful to all of you.

Thank you very much.. :)

Salam...!

Dear all experienced and respected members, i need some info regarding the recruitment in ISI as an agent or officer after Intermediate.I request you to all please tell me criteria and age limit as well....

The first step is to take out a full page advertisement in all major newspapers with a color photo to announce your intentions to the world. Then you wait for a phone call from the DG ISI to join. Simple! :D

==========

Actually, just concentrate on finishing your studies and do well. The career, whatever you choose, will come after that.

Start it by changing your user name.That thing has "blacklisted" written all over it.:D

Who says that's his real name? :P

On topic: Apply for PMA long course.

For jobs like these your choices get judged ,whether it's a user name on an online forum or the real name over your CNIC.So, that is sort of important. And above all is maintaining a strong CV with a clear mention of spy warfare Hollywood action flicks, that one may have watched recently.:D

Salam...!

ISI pick up suitable people themselves. sometimes they give ads. its very rare. they mostly pick people from army.

Salam...!

Look for jobs in newspapers demanding assistant directors in some Federal agency. The fair chance is that it may be ISI, but not sure.
So, the best thing to do is to have an intention to get a job in ISI, and let your instinct do the rest.

Thanks to all of you guys, actually i am 25 so i am not eligible to apply for PMA long or short course, therefore i asked for simple agent criteria like for AD positions ads we can see in news papers...

Thanks to all of you guys, actually i am 25 so i am not eligible to apply for PMA long or short course, therefore i asked for simple agent criteria like for AD positions ads we can see in news papers...
You are 25 and have just done your intermediate??

You are 25 and have just done your intermediate??
No dear. I have completed my Intermediate before 3 years but due to few family & financial crisis i was not able to continue my studies but now i am a student of ACCA. Apart of this i would like to do something for my country but unfortunately i could not join armed forces therefore i am interested to join ISI..

I don't know how they hire people but I had a friend who was soon to join ISI and he knew things which we , as common public didn't know about politicians .

I also had a teacher worked in think tank and she describe it as hard time , worked for 24 hours never had beautiful sleep .

I don't know how they hire people but I had a friend who was soon to join ISI and he knew things which we , as common public didn't know about politicians .

I also had a teacher worked in think tank and she describe it as hard time , worked for 24 hours never had beautiful sleep .
A han, please ask your friend and let me know :cheesy:

ISI are bada$$ and People of class.

I knew someone who was associated with it but the World knew him as an IT 'technician'.

ISI are bada$$ and People of class.

I knew someone who was associated with it but the World knew him as an IT 'technician'.

Guys use every trick in the book to woo a girl.
Maybe he was just an IT technician with a good attitude.

you might as well not be that sharp as you think you might be...

kiddin ankles

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom