What's new

Hamid Mir attacks army

It's establishment fault....

Next time don't beat any one. Just shoot in head

1622293404043.png

1622293432243.png

It's establishment fault....

Next time don't beat any one. Just shoot in head

Schrodinger's army/establishment uninvolved in any kidnappings or attacks, and simultaneously didn't go far enough to finish the job. :tup:

They're all wannabe color revolutionaries and compradors. And if I recall correctly, Saleem Shahzad was a legit CIA informant/collaborator on their payroll. Really makes you ponder.
Yeah he did take help from CIA. He even accepted it in his last meeting with colonel xxxx.

You are talking about current army and the ISI not those who have already sold and got out and that includes everyone politicans, army, media anchors.
Haven't the previous and current haven't done enough that they see what they deserve. Your precious Bajwa was selling choran of Peace while they have snatched the Kashmir under his nose and next in line is the butchering of Kashmiris on the slow burner. In the next few years, you will see that Kashmir will be the Hindu majority state. So what the hell is he done other than being a sell-out and cry for peace. When is Current PURE leadership gonna bring the Sellouts who flourish on the dead bodies of the Pakistanis to their deserving punishment or perhaps pizza shops, golf courses are gone be in their way...

You will not see me defending them however you seem to be in some pain because of your holy grail the media guys put into spot light.
I am in Pain because Pakistan has been butchered to its core. Make an Islamic Constitution and server under that constitution. I don't care if you put Nawaz, Zardari, Musharaf or Hamid Mir in jail or to the chopping board but do it under the constitution and do it to all the sellouts in every field as well. Stop being a Hipocrate, Oathbreakers, and Sellouts. If all they wanna do is gonda ghardi then do it openly and declare it for the public and stop putting front peices to keep the butchering in the background.

The current crop if had sold Pakistan like they are constantly being accused off, than we wouldnt be seeing countries like Israel and India crying openly naming Pakistan of whom they are accused of being their agents. We would not see Pakistan's enemies like ttp and BLA taken out on foreign soil.
Wasnt IK accused of being a yahoodi agent? Now Bajwa and Imran ka gutjor is peddled?
Let me ask you Where were all this thakadar of free press when nawaz was sending saris to Modi, his sons doing business with Jindal and Indians visiting Pakistan without FO knowing a damn thing?
These dalla were than having free rides with PM on foreign tours, millions spent on advertisements giving to news paper and on top only 1%tax through special SRO. No wonder no one was crying and all the sudden now they have a problem because money isnt coming the way it was, no more free rides with the PM, no more expensive advertisements for large media group.
So yeah follow your advise and lay off of your daily dose of hypocrisy.
They have been crying before and will be crying after them as well but Pakistan has been butchered before and is being done right now as well.

Why do you seem to feel the pain and only mention the politicians, what about all the theakedars who have done all and more of it and were part, parcel, heads of the loot package which was done by all?

These dalla
Gernailz and Co as heads along with politicians and all the rest have been butchering Pakistan in every way from head to toe. They as heads and all others should stop being hypocrites and sellouts and work under the Constitution.

Last edited:
Everyone is out to save Daddy's chaadar izzat on the thread

Your call, take a few of them seriously, take a few of them as liars. Etc. But are they all wrong, are they all liars? Were their kidnappings, or shootings, (often caught on camera) all faked or staged? Have they lost all of their collective minds when they recollect who they think kidnapped them?

I don't speak for any of them as individuals, there could be liars and cheats among them, but to discount all or even most of them off-hand speaks of our own bias, not theirs.

Recently they were all jumping in synchronisation when a kid (forgot his name) accused ISI. Later turned out it was on recommendation of his asylum agent.

Do you know Toor story, the clip I heard he was saying, a man came and introduced himself as ISI then he made him chant Pakistan Zindabad Israel murdabad and Afghanistan murdabad. They beat him with a plastic pipe. A person comes to hospital in far worse condition than him after having an argument with punjab police.

I feel it very hard to believe his story.

ISI should start getting training from punjab police or sindh police.

Coming from the fact he is a pet hired by Qazi Faiz Isa and is an Afghan refugee (can anyone confirm).

THE POINT IS IF YOU WANT TO CRITICIZE ANYONE IT SHOULD BE BASED ON MERIT. IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN BALANT PROPAGANDA AGAINST NATIONAL DEFENSE INSTITUTIONS THE PENALTY SHOULD BE DEATH.

If you have any actual proof of what he claimed than good, your argument that a particular group of journalists is highly flawed. We all know how one of their band brother got a journalists award from foreign country for getting beaten up for molesting a girl and blaming army for it.

Somehow top TTP and BLA operatives being pinpointed and disappearing in Afghanistan but ISI can only scratch Asad Toors elbow while declaring they are from ISI? The absurdity of this argument is self evident.

Haha "Ghar me gauss kay" ....
Harm khor Hamid ki language bhi Indian.
Here is my prediction now Hamid ki biwi Hamid mein ghuss kay Marty ghi.

I mean, whatever he said about a dictator is not untrue. Everything is an historical fact.

Our civilian counterparts history is far worse.

Mir and this entire group is extremely upset. From way things are going looks like Pakistan will have the last laugh in Afghanistan. You should keep in mind that what a country's intelligence agency does and its objectives are different than the common perception.

ISI can go and kill TTP and BLA commanders in Afghanistan without anyone finding out but they have to knock and introduce themselves to some unknown Asad Ali Toor at his door.... Baatien suno in jahilon ki :partay:
Immigration ploy!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom