What's new

who leaked Judge Dilawar " nazeba" video ?

Such videos should not be shared on PDF.

Please be mindful readers of this forum in Pakistan are subject to Pakistan Law regarding cyber crimes and will be subject to potential legal / enforcement issues.

Kindly refrain from sharing these videos on PDF.

Furthermore I spoke with a friend who is a post grad student in Uni of Hull and he has said that there is no mention of any expulsion, but the university is very worried and the police were called overnight to the main campus.

That is all.

Such videos should not be shared on PDF.

Please be mindful readers of this forum in Pakistan are subject to Pakistan Law regarding cyber crimes and will be subject to potential legal / enforcement issues.

Kindly refrain from sharing these videos on PDF.

Furthermore I spoke with a friend who is a post grad student in Uni of Hull and he has said that there is no mention of any expulsion, but the university is very worried and the police were called overnight to the main campus.

That is all.

Agreed, but this judge life is ruined by this video ......unbelievable how easily these people fall into trap ....

Agreed, but this judge life is ruined by this video ......unbelievable how easily these people fall into trap ....
Izzat aur besti Allah Kay hat mai hain. Allah (SWT) guide us to the right path to be among the righteous and those worthy of your love and blessings and protect us from wickedness and acts which may lead us astray.

Ameen.

What is the authenticity of his wife's statement ...? anyone please ..

1691553211408.png

Fake video. The guy is an Indian from accent

But anyway 🧐 what's going outside Pakistan

Do overseas Pakistanis have anything to do ??

They should get on with their lives and forget about Imran Khan like locals have

What is the authenticity of his wife's statement ...? anyone please ..

View attachment 944673
Fake

They should get on with their lives and forget about Imran Khan like locals have
In PDM's / khota khor and morons' dream would that happen. They done F@@ked up big this time.

We are to believe founder of SKMCH and NUML is a thief and ganjas / Zardari co are saints. Khota khors can believe, majority won't.

In PDM's / khota khor and morons' dream would that happen. They done F@@ked up big this time.

We are to believe founder of SKMCH and NUML is a thief and ganjas / Zardari co are saints. Khota khors can believe, majority won't.
Not really
The judgement says he did non disclosure

Now Ik needs to agree for deal and nawaz sharif will be back . Ik has been disqualified for 5 yrs now they will make nawaz sharif disqualification for 5 yrs

Then everyone will chant together "khata hey tu lagata be hey"

All will be well

The problem isn't the generals or army it's public of sindh and punjab who support zardari and Nawaz sharif ..it's the public of south punjab who support shahs, public of rural Kp who support mualana , public of balochistan who support nawabs

Can curse the system and institutions, but it's my country and my pride, and gave me recognition. The guy in the video is madarchod ....
Agreed.. besides what has the foot soldiers got to do with it.. He is right about the leadership both military and civilian but wrong about Pakistan.

ye auqaat hay pakistani judges ki..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom