What's new

Hamid Mir attacks army

Where can we find such medicine or treatment to get recover so quickly. It will help to all pakistani doctors.
E2kmEHvXMAAavcc.jpeg

E2kcLOAXMAIaU-Y.jpeg

Patwaris don't care about Pakistan, anybody who speaks against the army is their hero. Hamid Lifafa is now spewing venom against Pakistan on Indian media.

Please ask him to pose for and submit pictures detailing his injuries for you. That way you can decide which type of mental gymnastic exercise suits you best, rather than wasting my time trying to help you find it.
just to give a link i guess
Where can we find such medicine or treatment to get recover so quickly. It will help to all pakistani doctors.View attachment 748969
View attachment 748971

Come up the moronic arguments when in few years you will see the pattern of repeated butchering of Kashmiris one by one, house by house and do 30min silence with choran of Peace after that.
Says the person who is not getting tired of being a boot polisher and just wants sellouts to be run free. Angerazi madri zuban nahi meri sirf baat karnay k lye sikhi ha apnayi nahi, tu galtiyan tu hon gy.

You need to study the history of Pakistan and then you might not put wrong facts or perhaps that's not what you want to do after all.
Musharaf was the one who sent Spahi to get butchered by the Indian Army and IAF, if you have the audacity then you would have also mentioned how Musharaf agreed and let the Indian Army barb wire all the borders even in Kashmir and objectively gave up on the Kashmir. Let me give you one more fact Zardari's government was the first government since the creation of Pakistan which completed its time. Before that Musharaf had a free for all in Pakistan during his time and if he was so Pure he could have cleaned up the departments if that's what he wanted.

Put everyone on the Takhta dar Nawaz, Zardari, Musharaf, and the rest of the sellouts as well along with the Hamid Mir just do it under the Law and Constitution.

P.S. I have enmity towards you and don't please don't pretend to know me. I have a problem with sellouts be it a Politician, Journalist, Beaurcrates, or the beloved Gernailz. Whoever has butchered Pakistan should be punished accordingly.

finally some with brain as big as his balls,... speaks ....

salut
So you are an Indian?

to disappoint you i am not indian.........

then what he is doing meeting pmln tabar? should be resting as in video he cant even walk.

you guys new asked general mushraf ----- to sent his back surgery reports on PDF?

the guy is drinking himself to death with 30 yrs old malt....

guess he sees the demons now!

then what he is doing meeting pmln tabar? should be resting as in video he cant even walk.
Brother don't run around circles you were saying he had magical Medicines and Doctors, now carry on from there...

Attacks by ISI heal very quickly and bullets fired by trained ISI agents always miss the vital organs too! And the fools here lap all this shit up!

So those gunshot wounds were self-inflicted to miss all vital organs? Is that really the conclusion you've arrived at?

Back
Top Bottom