What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

Speaker of NA Asad Kaiser has already resign what IF new speaker do not accept their resignations like last time ... ???

Could you give a short summary in English please ? I’m a little bit illiterate in Urdu unfortunately.
Thanks
Bail of SS is extended till 27 April, second relief is that today was the day when SS had to be charged for money laundering officially but due to this regime change Federal Investigation Agency has stop pursuing the case against SS.

Social media and protests backlash. Its too much to ignore. I think PPP must be saying let's go to elections, they will win Sindh again but if this continues then forget about PM chair, they may end up loosing Sindh seats.
I understand your question? Let's see
PPP would want to lengthen the tenure of their Sindh Gov.

Nations are tested against Chaos, political upheavals, injustices, threats and conspiracies, Hazards of war, full of resistance,Trauma and deceptions.

You as a nation must stand fast undettered with honesty and one day you will rise victorious InShaAllah ...

1649673451182.png

bhai 4 month is just a lollipop they never had the will to go election after 4 months,
- they have to form the cases against PTI workers and Leaders,
- they have to go for stream of postings and transfers,
- they have to go for the closures of their cases,
- they have manage whole of the ground situation,
- they have to change the election laws
- They have to change the laws related to Accountability
- they have to dissolve NAB
- They will wait till Qazi Faez Esa become Chief Justice

Promise of Elections in 4 months or 6 months are just eyewash to pacify the sentiments of general population, mark my word If they find it difficult to control the reaction of general public they will enforce the Emergency and would delay General Elections for 1 more year form the original expected schedule of 2023.

So forget they will leave the Power so soon PDM is neither the collision of Saints or Angels

EVM and overseas voting...and the most important of all...

Wait for the appointment of the Army Chief. No way they leave it to chance that PTI comes and Gen Faiz comes in.

Speaker of NA Asad Kaiser has already resign what IF new speaker do not accept their resignations like last time ... ???
Deputy speaker is still there to conduct session.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom