What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

If the current government has to remain only for 3-4 months than what was the need to bring it. This is question which will answer the reason of current turmoil.

No wonder Maryam accepted Shahbaz becoming PM since it was only for 4 months

These 4 months are just to manage things to rig coming elections

No wonder Maryam accepted Shahbaz becoming PM since it was only for 4 months

They changed their mind about election date. Wonder why? Otherwise who would give away 1.5 years of government they received on a plate.

Brother you and I know very well , they re not going to do it voluntarily..... Those uncles are rigid and have 90s old thinking .
Happened when Musharraf lost popularity. He was forced to remove uniform. That was unprecedented for that time. A similar precedent can be set now.

Otherwise, like I said. I am seeing widespread deep seated hatred developing in the population which I have not seen even during military rules.

They changed their mind about election date. Wonder why? Otherwise who would give away 1.5 years of government they received on a plate.

Everybody knew it is impossible to have government for 1.5 years. At max 8 months was possible

bhai 4 month is just a lollipop they never had the will to go election after 4 months,
- they have to form the cases against PTI workers and Leaders,
- they have to go for stream of postings and transfers,
- they have to go for the closures of their cases,
- they have manage whole of the ground situation,
- they have to change the election laws
- They have to change the laws related to Accountability
- they have to dissolve NAB
- They will wait till Qazi Faez Esa become Chief Justice

Promise of Elections in 4 months or 6 months are just eyewash to pacify the sentiments of general population, mark my word If they find it difficult to control the reaction of general public they will enforce the Emergency and would delay General Elections for 1 more year form the original expected schedule of 2023.

So forget they will leave the Power so soon PDM is neither the collision of Saints or Angels

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom