What's new

Fresh clashes erupt between Azerbaijan, Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even think he is saudi, and i never stopped u from replying him, i told u to be careful of how u mock generally. Even ur religious shia brother wont like the way u generalize and abuse arabs. Its kind of a fact that iranian women are amongst most beautiful in the world, way more than arab women, so i dnt know what the other guy meant.
I don't have anything against Arabs, including Saudis. The guy was trolling and was offending Iranian people. That's why I reacted to his racist remarks.
If anything, although I'm not very religious myself, I am all for harmony and friendship in the Middle East. That includes Arabs and Turks equally.
I personally believe that the only way that the Middle East can change, and not only the Middle East but also neighboring regions like the Caucasus, Central Asia, Anatolia or Indus Valley, is through cooperation with each other. Similar to how Europeans have set their differences aside and have tried to be uniform and stick together. We need that in the Middle East to develop and become a global power.

Reactions: TNT
Imagine that your people are so ugly that you have to post the same photo of the same fat, gay looking guy 4 or 5 times. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1663367244940.png

Apparently this feminine looking, short, fatty is considered good looking in saudi. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I wonder what his skin routine is. Probably should suggest it to saudi women as well :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Meanwhile, your average southern euopean looking saudis

1663367365608.jpeg

1663367420902.jpeg

Dude, you're talking about a country that has never won a gold medal at the Olympics. Enough said.

Imagine that your people are so ugly that you have to post the same photo of the same fat, gay looking guy 4 or 5 times. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 880067

Apparently this feminine looking, short, fatty is considered good looking in saudi. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I wonder what his skin routine is. Probably should suggest it to saudi women as well :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Meanwhile, your average southern euopean looking saudis

View attachment 880068

View attachment 880069

Dude, you're talking about a country that has never won a gold medal at the Olympics. Enough said.
What you posted are fit and good looking kharabestanis, but if you read CNN published article from WHO it clearly says this about Kuwaiti Kharabs:
Among children 10 to 19, Nauru still appears to have the highest obesity rate at 31.7%, followed by the Cook Islands at 30.3%, Palau at 29.4%, Niue at 27.6%, Tuvalu at 25.3%, Tonga at 24.9% and the Marshall Islands at 24.4%, according to WHO data from 2016.
“However, these are small countries,” Willumsen wrote in an email. “The next highest is Kuwait.” That Middle East country appears to have an obesity rate of 23.1% among children 5 to 9 and 22.8% among children 10 to 19, based on that WHO data from 2016.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/13/health/child-obesity-parenting-without-borders-intl/index.html

How the actual **** did this turn into an Arab vs Iran thread?

How the actual **** did this turn into an Arab vs Iran thread?
Because known the saudi kharab and serial troll Khan2727 (a.k.a. al-hassani, sayf-al-arab) is back trolling, and started posting pictures of Iranian women and started talking about our looks.

Looking at pictures in this troll fest thread, i actually dont find much difference in both of these nations and us as well 😂.

They look similar in the photos. The African origin people are clearly visible so not sure why they're using that to prove a point. From my personal meeting Iranians and Saudis. I would say Saudis/Uae etc are more darker and olive skinned and Iranians look different and are similar to Kurds/Afghans. Saudi/Uae are Asian looking and Iranians are Kurd/Afghan type. Palestine, Syrian and Lebanese are white. I met a few and thought they're english. But all countries have missed aswell. I travelled to Morocco and some people looked like similar to my village people and some look African, some looked Chinese.

Lastly who cares who's more whiter. Be coloured and proud.

Reactions: TNT
Unbelievable. Well, actually, it's believable.

Well I hope you are right. Greeks seem very nice to me, I've had fantastic experiences. Except that they like to argue with anyone that will listen, and tell you how you are wrong :)
I laughed out loud. This is my experience too. They love to argue. Haha

I laughed out loud. This is my experience too. They love to argue. Haha
Everyone in the Balkans loves to argue. And southern Italy. And with gestures. Not like Americans who are standing still and going like "You're a beep!" ..."No you're a beep!"...."I'm calling the cops!"....."No I'm calling the cops!"....

Balkans and southern Italy,we're kind of different :P

Everyone in the Balkans loves to argue. And southern Italy. And with gestures. Not like Americans who are standing still and going like "You're a beep!" ..."No you're a beep!"...."I'm calling the cops!"....."No I'm calling the cops!"....

Balkans and southern Italy,we're kind of different :P
A Mediterranean thing hahahaha. We are so fucking loud, have the same food mostly, share the same culture (blue evil eye, music), etc...It is just the countries who differentiate us hahaha

A Mediterranean thing hahahaha. We are so fucking loud, have the same food mostly, share the same culture (blue evil eye, music), etc...It is just the countries who differentiate us hahaha
I don’t mean to offend our Indian guests but one thing I have noticed is that Pakistanis love to argue too. Basically at the companies I have worked, the Indians have a reputation for meek, hardworking people, in contrast, the Pakistanis are seen as argumentative people. The same as the rest of the Middle East. Love to argue- Israelis too, (but not necessarily American Jews). Yup Italians and Greeks and balkans too. Love to argue.

There’s something wrong with the bunch of us all tbh. Don’t know why we are like this. :(

why are we discussing religion and sect here???
Can idiots pollute somewhere else, far away from the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom