What's new

Fresh clashes erupt between Azerbaijan, Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter how much you middle eastern peoples wannabe like the whites. You are and always will be people of color...

• Haha
Reactions: TNT
Yeah, when you live in desert, which is like nearly all of the Saudi land, that's what you should wear.

The problem is that the monkeys wear it even in rooms with A/C. lol I guess it's hard to leave your traditions when your civilization originates from Badawi people that roamed around deserts to eat lizards.

View attachment 879967
You're lucky I can't post a pic of me in dishdash and red kuffiyah 😂

A Saudi and an Iranian using the N word continuously and dehumanizing black people, when 90% of them are dark colored themselves now i've seen everything :lol:, hopefully mods will put a stop to it. Black people have more muscle mass, greater height, and more dick than 5 little iranians and saudis combined together.

• Haha
Reactions: TNT
Posts of No-value/off-topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro are you really Pakistani?
He is al hasani, a known anti-iran troll for years active trolling on forums. i am not sure what he gets from this. it is kinda strange how pathetic someone must be to obsess about skin color.

saudis are by nature a more darker people compared to iranians. what is wrong with this? he is having a heart attack trying to prove the opposite by posting individual photos of people with less fortunate appearances.

who the f cares about skincolour other than indians?

@waz

He is al hasani, a known anti-iran troll for years active trolling on forums. i am not sure what he gets from this. it is kinda strange how pathetic someone must be to obsess about skin color.

saudis are by nature a more darker people compared to iranians. what is wrong with this? he is having a heart attack trying to prove the opposite by posting individual photos of people with less fortunate appearances.

who the f cares about skincolour other than indians?

First of all I am not an Arab for the 100th billion time. Secondly, no matter how much you try to ignore reality, both Arabs and Iranians are similar looking peoples. They are brown/olive skinned people by large. No amount of cherry-picking Africans in KSA or expats (non-natives) is going to change that.

Arabs don't claim to be Europeans and don't have an inferiority complex (they actually ruled huge areas of Western Europe for almost 1000 years unlike Iranians) unlike A LOT of Iranians. In the video that I posted of Iranian people (ordinary) claiming to resemble Germans and Italians ( :lol: ) Iranians themselves admit this inferiority complex in the comment sections. Anyone can look by themselves.

Find me a single Arab that claims to be European, lol, this does not happen.

In reality, as I already wrote, most Europeans think that Iran is an Arab country and that Iranians are Arabs. As a person that lives in Netherlands you have probably experienced this personally but you will most likely deny it here but it is nevertheless the reality.

Lastly I did not start this debate, your idiotic compatriot starting posting photos of Black Africans in KSA.

1663360352140.png

1663360406510.png

1663360432636.png

1663360473169.png

1663360679734.png

1663361009302.jpeg

Iran's national football team
1663361146013.jpeg

They became viral for being so good looking actually.

I have already posted how handsome the Saudi football team is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sept 13 (Reuters) - Clashes erupted between Azerbaijani and Armenian troops, Russian news agencies reported early on Tuesday, in a resumption of decades-old hostilities linked to the disputed territory of Nagorno-Karabakh.

Azerbaijan, which re-established full control over the territory in a six-week conflict in 2020, acknowledged casualties among its forces. Armenia made no mention of losses, but said clashes persisted overnight.

The Yerevan government said it would invoke a cooperation agreement with Russia and appeal to a Russia-led security bloc, the Collective Security Treaty Organisation, as well as the United Nations Security Council, Interfax reported.

Each side blamed the other for the outbreak in fighting.

"Several positions, shelters and reinforced points of the Azerbaijan armed forces ... came under intense shelling from weapons of various calibres, including mortars, by units of the Armenian army," the agencies quoted a statement by Azerbaijan's Defence Ministry as saying.

"As a result, there are losses in personnel and damage to military infrastructure."

Azerbaijani statements said Armenian forces had been engaged in intelligence activity on its border, moved weapons into the area and on Monday night had conducted mining operations.

It said its actions were "strictly local in nature aimed at military targets."

Armenia's Defence Ministry said: "Intensive shooting is continuing - started as a result of a large-scale provocation by the Azerbaijani side. Armenia's armed forces have launched a proportionate response."

Sept 13 (Reuters) - Clashes erupted between Azerbaijani and Armenian troops, Russian news agencies reported early on Tuesday, in a resumption of decades-old hostilities linked to the disputed territory of Nagorno-Karabakh.

Azerbaijan, which re-established full control over the territory in a six-week conflict in 2020, acknowledged casualties among its forces. Armenia made no mention of losses, but said clashes persisted overnight.

Advertisement · Scroll to continue

The Yerevan government said it would invoke a cooperation agreement with Russia and appeal to a Russia-led security bloc, the Collective Security Treaty Organisation, as well as the United Nations Security Council, Interfax reported.

Each side blamed the other for the outbreak in fighting.

"Several positions, shelters and reinforced points of the Azerbaijan armed forces ... came under intense shelling from weapons of various calibres, including mortars, by units of the Armenian army," the agencies quoted a statement by Azerbaijan's Defence Ministry as saying.

"As a result, there are losses in personnel and damage to military infrastructure."

Azerbaijani statements said Armenian forces had been engaged in intelligence activity on its border, moved weapons into the area and on Monday night had conducted mining operations.

It said its actions were "strictly local in nature aimed at military targets."

Armenia's Defence Ministry said: "Intensive shooting is continuing - started as a result of a large-scale provocation by the Azerbaijani side. Armenia's armed forces have launched a proportionate response."

Conflict first broke out in the late 1980s when both sides were under Soviet rule and Armenian forces captured swathes of territory near Nagorno-Karabkah - long recognised internationally as Azerbaijan's territory, but with a large Armenian population.

Azerbaijan regained those territories in the 2020 fighting, which ended with a Russian-brokered truce and thousands of residents returning to homes from which they had fled.

The leaders of both countries have since met several times to hammer out a treaty intended to establish a lasting peace.
This is madness.

First of all I am not an Arab for the 100th billion time. Secondly, no matter how much you try to ignore reality, both Arabs and Iranians are similar looking peoples. They are brown/olive skinned people by large. No amount of cherry-picking Africans in KSA or expats (non-natives) is going to change that.

Arabs don't claim to be Europeans and don't have an inferiority complex (they actually ruled huge areas of Western Europe for almost 1000 years unlike Iranians) unlike A LOT of Iranians. In the video that I posted of Iranian people (ordinary) claiming to resemble Germans and Italians ( :lol: ) Iranians themselves admit this inferiority complex in the comment sections. Anyone can look by themselves.

Find me a single Arab that claims to be European, lol, this does not happen.

Lastly I did not start this debate, your idiotic compatriot starting posting photos of Black Africans in KSA.
There are thousands of Moroccans and other Arabs claiming to be Spanish,portugese and even Italian. This is universal, almost everyone does that to blend in. Are you a little child? Who the hell cares man. Grow up.

Saudi look the same as Iranian? Not really. Iranian look/appearance is distinct worldwide, everyone around the world knows this man. I am not even sure why you are comparing Semitic people to Indo-Europeans. Two totally different people.

Why do you care so much about this? Strange

@waz
Khan2727 the professional saudi troll a.k.a al-hassani, sayf al arab was not banned and now he caused a racial trolling festival here.

To other users here, stop posting pics of how this and that nation looks, humans are beautiful as they are, wherever they live. Also delete any racial trolling or pics please (to users and moderator here). Thanks.

More average Southern-European saudis

1663361399623.jpeg

1663361407642.jpeg

1663361418098.jpeg

1663361433715.jpeg

1663361449266.jpeg

1663361482671.jpeg

1663361531898.jpeg

This is what a princess looks like in Saudi Arabia :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1663361574466.jpeg

View attachment 880005

View attachment 880007

View attachment 880009

View attachment 880010

View attachment 880014
View attachment 880015

Iran's national football team
View attachment 880016
They became viral for being so good looking actually.

I have already posted how handsome the Saudi football team is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keep cherry-picking, you are still largely Arabized and brown-skinned people not much different from the Arabs that surround you. Posting photos of Africans in KSA is not going to change this fact, I am afraid. Anyone can see the photos that I posted earlier in this thread (all sourced unlike yours).

Now how is your imaginary "Iranian Empire" doing? Does it hurt that Arabs 1400 years ago destroyed your fire-worshipping empire permanently and that you are an ant compared to Arabs in terms of geographic size population, resources, economy, influence etc.

1663361704606.png

:lol:

Must really hurt. Imagine having your religion, alphabet, culture, language etc. changed permanently. Not to mention the DNA.

Today your women are pimping themselves out in the UAE and all of those small wealthy GCC countries.

1663361598549.png

"We wuz Germans"

1663361643107.png

Keep cherry-picking, you are still largely Arabized and brown-skinned people not much different from the Arabs that surround you. Posting photos of Africans in KSA is not going to change this fact, I am afraid. Anyone can see the photos that I posted earlier in this thread (all sourced unlike yours).

Now has is your imaginary "Iranian Empire" doing? Does it hurt that Arabs 1400 years ago destroyed your fire-worshipping empire permanently and that you are an ant compared to Arabs in terms of geographic size population, resources, economy, influence etc. Must really hurt. Imagine having your religion, alphabet, culture, language etc. changed permanently. Not to mention the DNA.

Today your women are pimping themselves out in the UAE and all of those small wealthy GCC countries.

"We wuz Germans"
You got owned many times here on this forum and countless other forums about the ''DNA'' part.

And how did that attack 1400 years ago play out for you? Result is your religion got divided, one to Iranian liking and the other to you. Not so superior i guess.

There are Algerian Moroccon women giving themselves to blacks in France and the other EU countries. Grow up al hasani :) your brain is still like a childbrain.

This ugly orangutan is what a prince looks like in saudi :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1663361945528.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom