What's new

French gone crazy..... again

NooriNuth

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Woman arrested in France for saying "Assalam o Alaikum".

Similar precedence in history in 1500s in Spain when they jailed or executed Muslims for any Muslim prayer or practice.
Read about "Morisco" . Also forced converted Muslims to Christianity.

Somethings never change.

Woman arrested in France for saying "Assalam o Alaikum".

Similar precedence in history in 1500s in Spain when they jailed or executed Muslims for any Muslim prayer or practice.

Somethings never change.
Islam was banned in Spain by Queen Isabella prompted by pressure from the church.

The French are incredibly rude.

I was waiting for my school bus in my youth and I recall a group of French teenagers...probably tourists...refusing to wait in a queue like everyone else.

Someone pointed out to them that they need to queue and they replied "well in France we don't queue..."

I can't wait for shariah law to be implemented on these bastards...

Yeah VERY similar.... 🙄

That's what they're doing when not incesting?
You shouldn't talk about that when you large parts of your country are marrying cousins.

The French are incredibly rude.
The British get drunk and have fights in Greek islands,have oral sex contests at hotels and beach bars and **** out in the streets. While I understand how that teenager behavior can be rude,there's rude people in all countries.

I can't wait for shariah law to be implemented on these bastards...
Don't make me dislike you.

Guys I lived in Paris and had the most wonderful time and made many friends ..I found the people to be very friendly ..maybe outside of Paris it is different. This was in the late 90s so things may have changed since then. So my perception is different from what is being expressed here

Yeah VERY similar.... 🙄

You shouldn't talk about that when you large parts of your country are marrying cousins.

The British get drunk and have fights in Greek islands,have oral sex contests at hotels and beach bars and **** out in the streets. While I understand how that teenager behavior can be rude,there's rude people in all countries.

Don't make me dislike you.

It's banter between the English and the French. It's quite common in the UK for us to mock the French.

And sorry about the oral sex parties and drunken behaviour. Perhaps more of us should become Muslim?

Cousin marriage isn't incest, but sibling marriage is and it dominated Europe. In most of Europe, such incest is legal. The Habsburg Lip is entirely European. Most of Greek Ptolemic were entirely inbred.

According to reports circulating on social media..
Nobody seems to question this, eventhough social media accounts are fishing in stirred waters like crazy these days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom