What's new

Finance minister Miftah Ismael got beaten by Awam at Karachi airport

Karachiite should remain neutral.
The city is orphaned already and may face further marginalisation.

Karachiite should remain neutral.
The city is orphaned already and may face further marginalisation.

As a Karachiite, your opinion is unnecessary and unwelcome.

Thank you.

Karachi is with Imran Khan, Karachi is with sovereign Pakistan.

Last edited:
As a Karachiite, your opinion is unnecessary and unwelcome.

Thank you.

Karachi is with Imran Khan, Karachi is with sovereign Pakistan.

Very masoom badami but keep this fassad away from Karachi.

Abhi nikal ayega Imranpur naqsha phir ek nasal tabah hojani.

Delusional Finance Minister indicated

"Imran Khan , used Quranic Verse to justify , why people should do good , and forbid others from doing illegal deeds" and attributed these verses and Imran Khan as something associated with Taliban.

It seems he was suggesting Muslims should not reference Quranic verses which suggest to do good in world, as if (it is not fashionable in western society).

The finance minister does not know many Muslims exist overseas as well

No wonder there is such anger on Streets

This wasn't really him getting beaten up though was it?

It was getting mobbed by your own supporters.

The reason looks like this statement he gave in US:
Lol
Muslims of pakistan state bribery is acceptable
What can be worse then this???

Choti Choti khusyian for PTIians.

PTI MPA is in coma because of Punjab Assembly badmashi by PTI
Qasim Suri Attack
ARY was attacked
PTI MPAs in jail because of Sindh House Attack

Inko koi bara danda chahiye phir aqal thikanay aye gi....loug inhien galian woh inhien mahsoos nahi hoti...wohi na jiski koi izzat hi na ho usko bisti mahsooos kya hogi.
This is nothing
Abhi tu party shoru huwe hey

I mean model town is minimum
expect few 100s killed in shooting

The Establishment and all parties and external forces will never want Imran Khan to return to power. There may be PTI but not Imran Khan. But Imran Khan has collected all the political garbage on one side of the table and can anyone throw this garbage in the sea? Great help for Pakistan.

This is just a fallacy created by certain quarters that IK's rise to power in 2018 was due to the neutrals (read: Because that is the only way they know how to win elections). If that was the case then only on that basis they should all voluntarily retire, all the mighty neutrals couldn't get IK a simple majority, what a dismal performance. At least come up with a better logic.
No, it is not a fallacy. PTI supporters (I remain one but I am also looking at things objectively and I also have an order of loyalty in my mind) openly claim on one hand that the "neutrals" withdrew their support from the PTI government thus MQM etc. all backed out and the IK government fell. Then you say that PTI could win elections and form a government all on its own. No, it cannot. If your claim was indeed the case then why did the PTI not retain a majority on its own? Why could it not pursue its allies to stay the course and weather the VNC?

There is this selective bashing of the "neutrals" here by some members instead of looking at things objectively.

PTI was helped in 2018 at the expense of others. This is what led to the formation of a unity government with support from other parties. Some orchestration was worked out which now you are not willing to accept. PTI is indeed popular with urban Pakistan but Pakistan is not just "urban Pakistan".

So let's decide whether we want the "neutrals" to play or not. You cannot just have it your way when the "neutrals" only play in PTI's favor. If this fight is about "democracy" and rule of law then realize that no meddling would be acceptable. Whether its for PTI or for any other party. That would be the principled thing to do (I point this out because PTI did not do the principled thing in 2018) and ask for.

One of the biggest gatherings in the history of Pakistan, not a single leaf was broken. These are Imran's followers.

No, it is not a fallacy. PTI supporters (I remain one but I am also looking at things objectively and I also have an order of loyalty in my mind) openly claim on one hand that the "neutrals" withdrew their support from the PTI government thus MQM etc. all backed out and the IK government fell. Then you say that PTI could win elections and form a government all on its own. No, it cannot. If your claim was indeed the case then why did the PTI not retain a majority on its own? Why could it not pursue its allies to stay the course and weather the VNC?

There is this selective bashing of the "neutrals" here by some members instead of looking at things objectively.

PTI was helped in 2018 at the expense of others. This is what led to the formation of a unity government with support from other parties. Some orchestration was worked out which now you are not willing to accept. PTI is indeed popular with urban Pakistan but Pakistan is not just "urban Pakistan".

So let's decide whether we want the "neutrals" to play or not. You cannot just have it your way when the "neutrals" only play in PTI's favor. If this fight is about "democracy" and rule of law then realize that no meddling would be acceptable. Whether its for PTI or for any other party. That would be the principled thing to do (I point this out because PTI did not do the principled thing in 2018) and ask for.

Dear, you still aren't able to grasp that public sentiment are either you stand with them against corrupt system or you are with them. At this moment even if IK says otherwise he will become irrelevant. Public have born the burden of blunders by establishment(including this one) so if the generals can't bear little criticism and let the public vent their frustration then things will become worse. So, it's better that military guys retired or otherwise take strategic break from social media for some time. Ask Bajwa Bear to think about cleaning up the mess he created instead of spending funds on his PR campaign, crack down on twitter kids etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom