What's new

Finance minister Miftah Ismael got beaten by Awam at Karachi airport

Yeh rahe dalail

279029794_3836811519876706_3109202455685267801_n-jpg.840249
Youthia ky pass dalail nahi hain tou deig mein chup gaya hai...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

PTI digging its own grave. Bokhlaahat ka shikar ho gayi hai.

Qasim Suri per attack hoa tou rona shuru ker dya tha. Dosri taraf tou hanstay hain.

You will lose popularity like this. This is not something to be proud of.

Sindh House attack walay abhi tak jail mein hain :laugh:

Keep your Amreeki narative nahi tou phir loug aalo tamatar ky rates jis tarah pareshan hoey thay phir wohi haal hojaye popularity ga. People started saying purana Pakistan hi acha tha.

Popularity ka ghalat istemal mengha paray ga.

Ajj raat Chand raat ki bike rally bhi fail ho gayi hai :rofl:
While I agree that Govtt officials/anyone should not be treated like this, I do not think thos is PTI i stigated just like I think the reaction TO PTI Govtt dismissal was fenerated by PTI. The lay people are expressing their fruatration at the change of events and the circumstances leading upto it. No party can generate this kind of support countrywide and internationally. Even demos outside Jemima's house while instigated showed 30 odd folks. Whereas putside Nawaz's house the drove is in hundreds if not in thousands. There is huge backlash for the PMLN and I am sure they are regretting not asking for elections at the time. They will not be able to handle this and anymore Mian Sanaullah kind of tactics os likely to make the backlash worse.
The interesting fact is Ghaddari is getting away scott free in this whole mellee which signifies his astuteness as a politician. Billo Rani has people sloganeering after him while SS is getting hackled. He is going to take the PMLN down . The idiot Shareefs have not latched on to this yet or have done so but cannot do much about it. Interestimg times indeed but unpleasant none the less

While I agree that Govtt officials/anyone should not be treated like this, I do not think thos is PTI i stigated just like I think the reaction TO PTI Govtt dismissal was fenerated by PTI. The lay people are expressing their fruatration at the change of events and the circumstances leading upto it. No party can generate this kind of support countrywide and internationally. Even demos outside Jemima's house while instigated showed 30 odd folks. Whereas putside Nawaz's house the drove is in hundreds if not in thousands. There is huge backlash for the PMLN and I am sure they are regretting not asking for elections at the time. They will not be able to handle this and anymore Mian Sanaullah kind of tactics os likely to make the backlash worse.
The interesting fact is Ghaddari is getting away scott free in this whole mellee which signifies his astuteness as a politician. Billo Rani has people sloganeering after him while SS is getting hackled. He is going to take the PMLN down . The idiot Shareefs have not latched on to this yet or have done so but cannot do much about it. Interestimg times indeed but unpleasant none the less
PTI does not need to instigate each one of these instances. There is an atmosphere of intolerance that is being sustained by the rhetoric which is essentially one of "you are with us or you are corrupt, dishonest, chor and a traitor" when the reality isn't so black and white.

At the end of the day, the respective leaders have to take responsibility because some rhetoric is getting out there leading people to do such things.

As an example, in the US, Donald Trump had to tell people to cool it after the violence on Capitol Hill yet to this day he is still held responsible for what transpired in Washington DC. The reason is because he had charged up his base so much that they were not willing to listen to reason.

This is the reason I think both IK and the PML-N leadership need to calm down the situation otherwise in a major way, a Pakistani will be being pitted against another Pakistani and the divide will only further.

I should mention that if one party's supporters think there won't be die-hards on the other side, they are mistaken. This will turn bloody pretty seriously because some people incorrectly think that only they have the numbers. All it takes is a few with weapons to get a civil war started in this nation which for some stupidly idiotic reason believes a "revolution" or a civil war is a good thing.

There are plenty of spoilers all around Pakistan right now. The tinder is already lit...

Last edited:
Well the time has come when every day Pakistani will beat up corrupt politicians
What "corruption" cases are lodged against Miftah Ismael? The ones rejoicing over this violence have lost their moral compass.

If you like seeing others getting manhandled and rejoice over it, then don't be too surprised if the other side does the same to PTI leaders as there are quite a few in the ranks who have a less than honest past. Yes, the other side has more chorr, but there is need to step back from the precipice.

Party politics aside, if a person like Miftah Ismael can be targeted by the mob, then would it be kosher for the other side to go after more PTI pols?

Aqal kay nakhun Lenay ki ashad zaroorat hai!

Last edited:
PTI does not need to instigate each one of these instances. There is an atmosphere of intolerance that is being sustained by the rhetoric which is essentially one of "you are with us or you are corrupt, dishonest, chor and a traitor" when the reality isn't so black and white.

At the end of the day, the respective leaders have to take responsibility because some rhetoric is getting out there leading people to do such things.

As an example, in the US, Donald Trump had to tell people to cool it after the violence on Capitol Hill yet to this day he is still held responsible for what transpired in Washington DC. The reason is because he had charged up his base so much that they were not willing to listen to reason.

This is the reason I think both IK and the PML-N leadership need to calm down the situation otherwise in a major way, a Pakistani will be being pitted against another Pakistani and the divide will only further.

I should mention that if one party's supporters think there won't be die-hards on the other side, they are mistaken. This will turn bloody pretty seriously because some people incorrectly think that only they have the numbers. All it takes is a few with weapons to get a civil war started in this nation which for some stupidly idiotic reason believes a "revolution" or a civil war is a good thing.

There are plenty of spoilers all around Pakistan right now. The tinder is already lit...
--
Those motherboards who did that should come forward if they have guts (which I doubt), stop running PR campaigns on the TV and media and stop making bullshit dramas and songs like Chutayapay-e-Ahan and Mujhe twitter kay bachoon say larna hey, resign and get lost, election should be announced thats the only way otherwise things are getting more serious in upcoming days.

Last edited:
There is an atmosphere of intolerance that is being sustained by the rhetoric which is essentially one of "you are with us or you are corrupt, dishonest, chor and a traitor" when the reality isn't so black and white.

We've simple straight policy

278445280_10159938001119660_8123870224179115269_n.jpg

:rofl:
:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom