What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Not so used to it. Itā€™s more American than European life wise.

Plus my not so strong control of the Arabic language becomes apparent here. Great country however, organized and safe. I feel safe anywhere but here I can see why women feel safe.

We are gonna be playing this on the back of our Toyota pickup trucks when we arabize Israel

Not so used to it. Itā€™s more American than European life wise.

Plus my not so strong control of the Arabic language becomes apparent here. Great country however, organized and safe. I feel safe anywhere but here I can see why women feel safe.
Yeah as an American I felt at home there. McDonald's everywhere so I knew I was good. Lol. No , but really, you need to try this place that offers ŲÆŲ¬Ų§Ų¬ Ł…Ł†ŲÆŁŠ it's somewhere in Jeddah best food ever. Get chai as well. My Pakistani driver there took to me a chai place it's tiny and is only takeout but it's the best chai I ever drank. I think the owners are Afghani.

We are gonna be playing this on the back of our Toyota pickup trucks when we arabize Israel

Yeah as an American I felt at home there. McDonald's everywhere so I knew I was good. Lol. No , but really, you need to try this place that offers ŲÆŲ¬Ų§Ų¬ Ł…Ł†ŲÆŁŠ it's somewhere in Jeddah best food ever. Get chai as well. My Pakistani driver there took to me a chai place it's tiny and is only takeout but it's the best chai I ever drank. I think the owners are Afghani.

Iā€™m in Dammam, Bahrain tomorrow.

I donā€™t have my flight back. I might go to Riyadh why not. Canā€™t go to Jeddah at this time I believe because I have a tourist visa.

When and why did you go to KSA?

This is actually my first visit to an Arab state since 2004. Itā€™s a very good country actually, Iā€™d prefer to have my parents retire here and pay for them. But they seem to have developed some hate for the Arab world.

Europe is truly totally different, we donā€™t have a car infrastructure life. Youā€™d probably enjoy the gulf states life, I could as well but Iā€™m not planning for it yet.

Iā€™m in Dammam, Bahrain tomorrow.
Don't go for hoes man. You don't want to end up with non-Arabized folk in hell. :D
I donā€™t have my flight back. I might go to Riyadh why not. Canā€™t go to Jeddah at this time I believe because I have a tourist visa.
Oh really, I was able to because I had a umrah visa. I landed in Jeddah actually.
When and why did you go to KSA?
Visit a dying relative and did umrah. Wish I could've spent more time there but couldn't unfortunately. Jeddah is more like what you're used to. You don't need a car there. I was able to walk to many places in the immediate vicinity.
This is actually my first visit to an Arab state since 2004. Itā€™s a very good country actually, Iā€™d prefer to have my parents retire here and pay for them. But they seem to have developed some hate for the Arab world.

Europe is truly totally different, we donā€™t have a car infrastructure life. Youā€™d probably enjoy the gulf states life, I could as well but Iā€™m not planning for it yet.
Hahaha, you are used to subway stations and walking to your destinations? In the US the roads are bigger than in Saudi Arabia. We drive a crap ton. And for some reason no one cares about fuel economy and get really massive trucks/suvs. I love the cars in the EU they're small, fun , and fuel efficient. In the states it's dangerous to get a car that's too small. You don't want to get smashed by these half a ton trucks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom