What's new

Aleem Khan's Group Joins Jahangir Tareen Group

This is the reason everyone was telling IK not to take corrupt lotas. As expected they will all jump ship and let the dumb PM sink. He destroy his 22 hears struggle when he took old corrupt political lot and gave them tickets. He had the chance to bring up a totally new class of people to politics and leadership but he budged. Now he will pay for his mistakes.
So i guess its bye bye for IK?

This is the reason everyone was telling IK not to take corrupt lotas. As expected they will all jump ship and let the dumb PM sink. He destroy his 22 hears struggle when he took old corrupt political lot and gave them tickets. He had the chance to bring up a totally new class of people to politics and leadership but he budged. Now he will pay for his mistakes.

Let's hope for the best. Even if he is gone at least he will have respect of educated people. Kyun k illiterate to abhi bhi jiye Bhutto and Sher k naare laga Rahe hain or lagate rahenge.

At first he stayed away from Lotas and he won 1 seat, then after slowly electables joined and he won 30+seats, this is when he realised money = power so he allowed lotas to enter and he became the PM. The educated, corruption free people don't get any votes. I am not supporting lotas but saying what is the solution. Pakistan has many smaller parties which have educated people and no electables but they never win any seats. Its a sad case.

I was reading on Iran and Indonesia, they have so many young educated leaders who are coming up the ladder but Pakistan is stuck with lotas and their next generation, they have Mayors, defence ministers, education ministers who people love due to their hard work and they have a chance to take their politics to the next level.

A party started by professionals in Pakistan but would they win elections? If our people had enough of PPP, PML N, JUIF, MQM, ANP, PMLQ then they would definitely give a new party chance, new faces, new ideas to take Pakistan forward.

Quote from the party "The party issued tickets to only those who fulfilled and qualified MP's criteria"

Screenshot_20220307-180513_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
If ghunda parties playing with tareen and aleem , khan is 2 step ahead of them , many PMLN corrupt MNAs are ready to sell themselves for decent amount of money

Pakistani are idiots they wouldn't vote for clean politicians who they don't know

So PTI included some electable's that had large following

When PTI couldn't control these idiots they had to act

But these corrupt electable's then started their usual games

It's upto the people to understand these criminals and support IK and not let the corrupt win

Remember Allah will give us the leaders we deserve and we deserve these corrupt trash because we ourselves are corrupt trash

His name was in Panama papers I guess?
The one thing IK does best is uniting all thieves 🤣

😄, back in 1990s we could not imagine PPP, PML N, JUI, JI sticking together. Nawaz Shareef wanted to drag Asif Ali Zardari body on the roads of Lahore.

Pakistani stupid a**holes never learn! They are apparently Muslims, but will tell you corruption is no big deal! Everyone does it and somehow that makes it ok? Imran khan was supposed to know about the corrupt people already? He was supposed to audit all business transactions of his party workers before they joined in!
Well guess what? Imran did not include any known criminal, mafia leader in his party. It wasn't his job to audit financial records of his party workers, it is government's job to go after corrupt people. Once there was a ruling from the courts against any of his party members, he did not show any mercy and kicked corrupt people right out. That's exactly how democracy and law works. Everyone is innocent unless proven guilty. He has set a moral president which is above ur tiny mental level, hence you don't get it! You lot need to use your brains for once!

Plus I don't know how these corrupt people plan to run for election when they have been disqualified from courts already. Just washing hands in the millions of dollars pumped in from US lobbyists against Khan?

Last edited:
That is a big move. Problem with imran khan is he selfishly only wants no.1 and any no.2 comes close he tries to attack him. Imran khan deserves what his ego and personality is.

Big threat to Imran Khan, probably 50/50, Imran Khan will be removed.

Great game has start !!​

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom