What's new

Aleem Khan's Group Joins Jahangir Tareen Group

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Aleem Khan's Group Joins Jahangir Tareen Group​

This tell loudly how Imran Khan treats his party and leaders. He thinks he is a towering figure all just listen and bow their heads. In this environment only sycophants become big and surround you. PPP and Zardari are these kinds of parties, they are actually worse. IK will suffer consequences but at this stage of country IK ouster will not be good.

This tell loudly how Imran Khan treats his party and leaders. He thinks he is a towering figure all just listen and bow their heads. In this environment only sycophants become big and surround you. PPP and Zardari are these kinds of parties, they are actually worse. IK will suffer consequences but at this stage of country IK ouster will not be good.

You must be an idiot to say this. Both Jahangir tareen and Aleem khan were removed from ministries and party hierarchy die to financial mismanagement, corruption and cases against them.

Ehtesaab kry party members Ka pir b Bura, naa kry to party leaders ko nawaazne wala.

You must be an idiot to say this. Both Jahangir tareen and Aleem khan were removed from ministries and party hierarchy die to financial mismanagement, corruption and cases against them.

Ehtesaab kry party members Ka pir b Bura, naa kry to party leaders ko nawaazne wala.
You just dont remove your knights, shehzad akbar will not come now to help IK win another election.

You just dont remove your knights, shehzad akbar will not come now to help IK win another election.

What if the knight is corrupt, do irregularities and damage your repotation by creating artificial shortages of commodities and hence creating headache for you ?

What if the knight launderd money to other countries and you were against money laundering since day one ? Will you still shout my knights my knights ???

What if the knight is corrupt, do irregularities and damage your repotation by creating artificial shortages of commodities and hence creating headache for you ?

What if the knight launderd money to other countries and you were against money laundering since day one ? Will you still shout my knights my knights ???
All of them are corrupt,
only because of internal politics of PTI one group overwhlmed Jahangir Tareen and Aleem Khan and IK played it stupid at whole new level. He will learn it hard way. Qureshi will Run, Shahzad akbar is not there. Who will save him?

If they were sheer corrupt, Imran Khan did not know in the past whatever 15-20 years?
I am not in favor of corruption or irregularities...but there are questions against Khusro, and amer kiyani too. I am outsider, you may be insider and put facts here.
Tureen and Aleem are just examples...
IK choices in many cases, only blind supporters can say yes. If you are one...please continue.

All of them are corrupt,
only because of internal politics of PTI one group overwhlmed Jahangir Tareen and Aleem Khan and IK played it stupid at whole new level. He will learn it hard way. Qureshi will Run, Shahzad akbar is not there. Who will save him?

Aleem khan and Jahangir tareen are certified and validated corrupts. And that's why they were removed from party hierarchy. This made things difficult for PTI and IK but jab aap transparency or ehtesaab Kay naam pe aty Hy to uska yahe MATLAB hota Hy. Ehtesaab shuru he Ghar se hota hy

If they were sheer corrupt, Imran Khan did not know in the past whatever 15-20 years?
I am not in favor of corruption or irregularities...but there are questions against Khusro, and amer kiyani too. I am outsider, you may be insider and put facts here.
IK choices in many cases, only blind supporters can say yes. If you are one...please continue.

Yar ajeeb log ho... Chalo I will ask him to take back JT and Aleem khan and give them high posts preferably ministries. Tab Khush hongy aap ya tab b koi na koi issue pakar Lena ?

To be fair. Jis jis ki inquiry bet rahe Hy ( internal and external; JT inquiry was conducted by IK himself i.e internal) ya jis his la court case ban Raha usko IK remove kr Raha. He can not remove all the party hierarchy on sayings of random dudes. Courts me sabit ho ya IK inquiry karway ya koi or krway to Jo b naam Ganda nikly GA jaay GA. He even removed Minister of law in KP on these charges. And that's exactly why we support him

Ousting the corrupt PTI leaders is the right decision. It was the moral thing to do. But doing moral things have dire consequences. Imran Khan, and in turn, the people of Pakistan must face the wrath of the feudal lords. Allah appoints tyrants on the people who are themselves thugs, dishonest and cruel. This is what will happen again.

Imran khan always used to say that if the top brass is free of corruption, the piousness will trickle down to the common man. I always disagreed; the change always comes from the bottom. But there is still no change in the top brass, let alone the people.

How do we even educate millions of people, so they can make better decisions? I don't see a way out in the foreseeable future.

Shows your level of knowledge and maturity.
I am not going to help you. Google your self and see what happened to Aleem and Jahangir.

There is a big difference between punishments handed down by the court and mere accusations …

Ousting the corrupt PTI leaders is the right decision. It was the moral thing to do. But doing moral things have dire consequences. Imran Khan, and in turn, the people of Pakistan must face the wrath of the feudal lords. Allah appoints tyrants on the people who are themselves thugs, dishonest and cruel. This is what will happen again.

Imran khan always used to say that if the top brass is free of corruption, the piousness will trickle down to the common man. I always disagreed; the change always comes from the bottom. But there is still no change in the top brass, let alone the people.

How do we even educate millions of people, so they can make better decisions? I don't see a way out in the foreseeable future.

We need reforms in the education system aswell so the people at the grassroot level only support those who are not corrupt, instead only the chalaak, haram eaters make it through the top because if your a good person everyone will take you for a ride. They will trap you in such a ways that you will quit politics for good.

Imran Khan made amazing decision to kick out the corrupts but yes on a political level it was blunder, now the same people are ganging up against him, they will send messages to him, you either except us or we will join PML N and if they join PML N then IK government is finished. PTI tried to win elections without electables and they ended up with 1 seat, only with the electables support they are in government.

What is the solution? If only the awaam makes their mind that no matter what we will not vote the electable and corrupt then the change could take place but Pakistan will face consequences. The landlords, electables, sardars will rebel.

Aleem Khan's Group Joins Jahangir Tareen Group​

How many MNAs and MPAs do they have? They must have a plan to blackmail IK and Pti. Rejecting them is loosing power and excepting them is like becoming the next PML N and PPP.

Last edited:
And the loser in all this is Pakistan.
The more things change the more they stay the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom