What's new

Aleem Khan's Group Joins Jahangir Tareen Group

Great game has start !!​

Not sure why Imran Khan has Buzdar as Punjab CM when powerful PTI people are opposing it. Its not like Buzdar has bought in Inqalaab or reforms. Everything is same as before. Police reforms? Health reforms? Governmental reforms? Failure in all fields.

Aleem khan and Jahangir tareen are certified and validated corrupts. And that's why they were removed from party hierarchy. This made things difficult for PTI and IK but jab aap transparency or ehtesaab Kay naam pe aty Hy to uska yahe MATLAB hota Hy. Ehtesaab shuru he Ghar se hota hy

Yar ajeeb log ho... Chalo I will ask him to take back JT and Aleem khan and give them high posts preferably ministries. Tab Khush hongy aap ya tab b koi na koi issue pakar Lena ?

To be fair. Jis jis ki inquiry bet rahe Hy ( internal and external; JT inquiry was conducted by IK himself i.e internal) ya jis his la court case ban Raha usko IK remove kr Raha. He can not remove all the party hierarchy on sayings of random dudes. Courts me sabit ho ya IK inquiry karway ya koi or krway to Jo b naam Ganda nikly GA jaay GA. He even removed Minister of law in KP on these charges. And that's exactly why we support him
Sir Ji, Aleem Khan was Sr. Minister just few months months before, he resigned. Allegations against him came about 2 years before and he is still in PTI so you PTI folks are contradicting yourself.

aleem khan is only interested in removing buzdar, he isn't gonna go against Imran Khan. And the rumors are that Buzdar has already agreed to step aside and had cm-ship to chaudhry pervez elahi.

if Imran khan will lose next election in punjab, which seems to be immanent at this stage, then the biggest reason would be usman buzdar, he is miserably failed to improve his optics which are a key of success in politics. he is a sitting duck when it comes to deal with bureaucracy , miss management in govt departments and corruption is almost out of control on top of it he is unable to combing PTI workers in province no worker conventions no party programs or future planning, a time will come someday when imrn khan will publicly admit that assigning usman buzdar as CM was his biggest blunder in his entire political career.

In a nutshell if you have a good chance of doing 50% good with some corrupt goons but you throw it away for a 100% fair govt and achieve nothing at all than this is a sad story.

Sir Ji, Aleem Khan was Sr. Minister just few months months before, he resigned. Allegations against him came about 2 years before and he is still in PTI so you PTI folks are contradicting yourself.

Teak Hy aap sahe keh rahy ho

It was Shehzad akbar who made FIRs on Jahangir tareen, his son and daughter and tried to arrest him but IK didnt intervened.

Aleem khan and Jahangir tareen are certified and validated corrupts. And that's why they were removed from party hierarchy. This made things difficult for PTI and IK but jab aap transparency or ehtesaab Kay naam pe aty Hy to uska yahe MATLAB hota Hy. Ehtesaab shuru he Ghar se hota hy

Yar ajeeb log ho... Chalo I will ask him to take back JT and Aleem khan and give them high posts preferably ministries. Tab Khush hongy aap ya tab b koi na koi issue pakar Lena ?

To be fair. Jis jis ki inquiry bet rahe Hy ( internal and external; JT inquiry was conducted by IK himself i.e internal) ya jis his la court case ban Raha usko IK remove kr Raha. He can not remove all the party hierarchy on sayings of random dudes. Courts me sabit ho ya IK inquiry karway ya koi or krway to Jo b naam Ganda nikly GA jaay GA. He even removed Minister of law in KP on these charges. And that's exactly why we support him
So khusro Bakhtiyar, Azam Sawari, Qureshi and other pilitical people are not corrupt? Only JKT and Aleem Khan were corrupt?

It was Shehzad akbar who made FIRs on Jahangir tareen, his son and daughter and tried to arrest him but IK didnt intervened.

So khusro Bakhtiyar, Azam Sawari, Qureshi and other pilitical people are not corrupt? Only JKT and Aleem Khan were corrupt?
Pakistani's are all corrupt.

The letter K in the name Pakistan (now) stands for karupt 😂😂

Aleem Khan's Group Joins Jahangir Tareen Group​

Is this about new political party I hinted last year?

Establishment want a new political party in Punjab to counter PMLN.

Is this about new political party I hinted last year?

Establishment want a new political party in Punjab to counter PMLN.

Its a possibility. Ch Nisar Khan is also waiting, he was a senior PML N leader and I did read a few years ago about a new party forming. We do need a new party which is pro Pakistan, has new ideas, vision etc

Back
Top Bottom