What's new

2023 Turkish election

Good luck to Erdogan. I believe he will win, he has done alot for Turkey, if USA is placing sanctions on Turkey and its effecting the economy, you cannot blame Erdogan, he wants to protect Turkish interests.

The issues I see with Erdogan is he sometimes makes too much noise and then backtracks, he needs to show mature leadership and make policies beneficial to Turkey. The Syrian policy was a disaster, Turkey was close to Bashir Al Assad but Erdogan supported the MB rebels, and other terrorist organisations in Syria. A big disaster. The Syrian war has made the Kurds separatist more powerful, Bashar al Assad had them in control so it was beneficial for Turkey to have Bashar in Power. He can still amend relations with Bashar but it will not be the sake.

The issues I see with Erdogan is he sometimes makes too much noise and then backtracks, he needs to show mature leadership and make policies beneficial to Turkey. The Syrian policy was a disaster, Turkey was close to Bashir Al Assad but Erdogan supported the MB rebels, and other terrorist organisations in Syria. A big disaster. The Syrian war has made the Kurds separatist more powerful, Bashar al Assad had them in control so it was beneficial for Turkey to have Bashar in Power. He can still amend relations with Bashar but it will not be the sake.
Also backstabbing Russia and then backstabbing America and then asking for F-16s again and then saying they don't need them because they might buy Russian fighters,then saying we don't need them,we'll make our own.

Threatening Greece all the time and rising tensions in the Mediterranean. Rising tensions with Iran because of Azerbaijan,
helping Ukraine but at the same time also helping Russia...calling the Arabs dictators,but then asking for money...

Saying "Palestinians are our brothers" but restoring diplomatic and economic ties with Israel...

Badmouthing Sweden,then demanding they do as he says. Insulting Macron and Biden and then asking for a meeting with them.

Also backstabbing Russia and then backstabbing America and then asking for F-16s again and then saying they don't need them because they might buy Russian fighters,then saying we don't need them,we'll make our own.

Threatening Greece all the time and rising tensions in the Mediterranean. Rising tensions with Iran because of Azerbaijan,
helping Ukraine but at the same time also helping Russia...calling the Arabs dictators,but then asking for money...

Saying "Palestinians are our brothers" but restoring diplomatic and economic ties with Israel...

Badmouthing Sweden,then demanding they do as he says. Insulting Macron and Biden and then asking for a meeting with them.

To me it looks like immature politics, making decisions using emotions but then reality hits. The same with supporting Muslim Brotherhood and destroying relations with Egypt and Syria, especially Syria which controlled the Kurds separatists, syria is also anti west and Israel. Iran is not a threat to Turkey. Regarding your Greece, I don't know much about the issues, I don't think Greece has a plan to invade Turkey.

I don't get the s400 issue, Turkey is very close to producing their own long range SAM system so why destroy relations over one missile system, the F35 loss is great aswell, I would rather buy F35 than buying s400 because what else can Turkey buy from Russia?

One of them pro Arrabic. One of them Pro Kurdic. l will not vote someone.

It's your duty as an enlightened citizen. The right to vote is a luxury. Don't waste it, brothers.

It is not fair for you to vote from abroad while we are suffering from the misery of the economy in Turkey.

1 euro is 22 liras. your hourly income is equal to our daily income.
Poor us.

Keep crying
ERDOGAN-BAHCELI will rule Turkiye until may 2028

Turkiye has bigger GDP than Pakistan+Greece+Iran+$100 billion combined
better worry about your countries

actually I am a supporter of Erdogan

I didn't vote too.
Erdogan don't deserve to win anymore, and KK is not reliable, he promised so many thing which contradict themself....

We can see whether their economic growth below, on par or exceeding Indonesia which can still grow at 5.01 percent in Q1 2023.

Nobody attack on Indonesia and you are lucky that your Indonesia without traitors and terrorists like FETO , PKK , etc

Turkiye is fighting multinational allies in Iraq,Syria,Azerbaijan,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean led by USA-France

and Presidency Strategy and Budget Department announced that the cost of 2 big earthquakes to the economy is 103 billion Dollars

It shows everything

Russian RUBLE ( 251% )

1 USD has risen to 80 from 31.8 between 2013 and 2023

Indonesian RUPIAH ( 12% )
1 USD has risen to 14,961 from 12.189 between 2013 and 2023

Turkish LIRA ( 1.100% )
1 USD has risen to 19,8 from 1.8 between 2013 and 2023

KILICDAROGLU is anti-Turk and He is pro PKK
( He is enemy to Azerbaijan and He wants to block Turkic States Organization )

what a dirty plan ... so-called TURK YOLU
where is Azerbaijan ? and wth is İran here instead of Azerbaijan ?
1684168403116-jpeg.929812

On the other hand ERDOGAN made ATATURK's dream come true
ilk-ucak-fabrikasi-ataturk-1024x1024.jpg

Thanks to president ERDOGAN
National Fighter Jets KIZILELMA ,HURJET and KAAN In the 100th Anniversary of our Republic
1685237639272.jpeg

1685237528572.jpeg

1685237568500.jpeg

On the other hand ERDOGAN makes TURAN dream come true
Untitled-design-9-1920x1080.png

5c8d4cd407291c1d7402972b.jpg

Nobody attack on Indonesia and you are lucky that your Indonesia without traitors and terrorists like FETO , PKK , etc

Turkiye is fighting multinational allies in Iraq,Syria,Azerbaijan,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean led by USA-France

and Presidency Strategy and Budget Department announced that the cost of 2 big earthquakes to the economy is 103 billion Dollars

It shows everything

Russian RUBLE ( 251% )

1 USD has risen to 80 from 31.8 between 2013 and 2023

Indonesian RUPIAH ( 12% )
1 USD has risen to 14,961 from 12.189 between 2013 and 2023

Turkish LIRA ( 1.100% )
1 USD has risen to 19,8 from 1.8 between 2013 and 2023
You can use Purchasing Power Parity version of GDP to avoid miscalculating your GDP due to your currency decline (depreciation).

66,21% Counted

• Erdoğan: 54,82%

• Kılıçdaroğlu: 45,18%

349894158_1808394786221819_4063593541748732675_n.jpg

85.45 % Counted

• Erdoğan: 53.15%

• Kılıçdaroğlu: 46.85%

64737bbfa4686007c8ef462e.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom