What's new

2023 Turkish election

Hold the door

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Get to know Kemal Kilicdaroglu. He will likely be president. According to the election polls, he will win the election in the first round.

How the **** does the west gives seculars boners?
The west is like a fat old weak poor women. No. A fat old weak poor fag.
There is nothing to like in the west. The only thing they produce is **** and lgbtq shit and feminism n trans agenda n climate change conspiracy theories...
The future is with Islam.
The irony is that them Turkish kuffars will turn to the west just to find Islam has already taken over it. Islam will clean the west and the east from the shit Turkish kuffars n their false God r searching for.
Turkish kuffars r living out of time. Bc they don't realize that times changed n that the west will more be able to support their quest for kuffr.
They will scream in agony from the sounds of takbir and azan n as the ax of Islam cuts off their heads n cleans the world from their filth.

There is nothing to like in the west. The only thing they produce is **** and lgbtq shit and feminism n trans agenda n climate change conspiracy theories...
The irony is that them Turkish kuffars will turn to the west just to find Islam has already taken over it. Islam will clean the west and the east from the shit Turkish kuffars n their false God r searching for.
Turkish kuffars r living out of time. Bc they don't realize that times changed n that the west will more be able to support their quest for kuffr.
They will scream in agony from the sounds of takbir and azan n as the ax of Islam cuts off their heads n cleans the world from their filth.
@waz @WebMaster @SQ8 how much longer will you let this schizo keep attacking Turkey and Turkish people?

Dear friends, 3 days before the elections and at a time when the tension is at its highest, you can neither change anyone's vote, nor is there any benefit in making propaganda for other groups over this issue.

Whichever alliance is elected, relations with Pakistan are strategic and indispensable. This is the most basic message we can give to our Pakistani friends here, and to talk beyond this at this stage is, in my opinion, a complete waste of time and unnecessary polemic.

Once the elections are finalised, the new government is formed, and the new-term president announces his foreign policy plans for the near and medium term, it will be more valuable to discuss on these issues.

There are two political Islamist parties, a nationalist party, and a liberal conservative party at the nation alliance. Don't comment without knowing Turkish politics. Turkish lgbt experienced its golden age in Erdogan era. 16 New LGBT associations were established during this period.

I am the MOST Al Qaeda here...

Tomorrow is ELECTION time folks...

I am not VOTING for anyone, since as far as i am concerned they ALL political parties and their representatives and ALL politicians can GET BENT.. i have lost faith in SEXULAR (secular democracy).. i am a PURE HARDCORE Devlet-i Aliyye Osmaniyye supporter.

Let the games begin tomorrow..

I am not VOTING for anyone, since as far as i am concerned they ALL political parties and their representatives and ALL politicians can GET BENT.. i have lost faith in SEXULAR (secular democracy).. i am a PURE HARDCORE Devlet-i Aliyye Osmaniyye supporter.

That literally means, Whoever wins u will always lose.

Hope no terrorism/fighting/clashes will happen out there.

I've been Istanbul last year, beautiful history and amazing to hear the Azan etc. Yes its a mix society but slowly people will come back to Islamic way and the way of your Ottoman/Saljuk ancestors.

What your opinion on this new political party called

And whats your opinion on National Outlook/Millî Görüş ideology. Are they inclined towards Islamic golden era of Saljuks, Mamluks, Ottomans or is it like the Ikhwanis, misusing Islamic slogans for power.

I've been Istanbul last year, beautiful history and amazing to hear the Azan etc. Yes its a mix society but slowly people will come back to Islamic way and the way of your Ottoman/Saljuk ancestors.

What your opinion on this new political party called

And whats your opinion on National Outlook/Millî Görüş ideology. Are they inclined towards Islamic golden era of Saljuks, Mamluks, Ottomans or is it like the Ikhwanis, misusing Islamic slogans for power.

I've read that but Turkish PDF members must have first hand experience with this ideology and movement so I wanted your opinions.
It's the ideology of Erdo'an too, although in a bit of masked fashion. Whatever stuffs Erbakan planned and dreamed of Erdo'an is materializing them one by one....

When you see the Aya Sophia being opened as a mosque again you'll know that the National View (Milli Gorush) government is in power - Merhum Nejmettin Erbakan

*Erdo'an re-opened the Aya Sophia as a mosque in 2020

Opponent of Imran has very dangeryplans to sit on western godi which will bring Russia more curious around it's black sea passage for naval security hopefully Erdoğan wins and balance the power between west and east for no further esclation

As for tomorrow's polls the Turkish folks are clearly divided into two groups: those who see the Imperialist supported FETO/PKK as existential threats to Turkey, and those who don't....

Erdo'an's government is finishing the PKK, thanks to the indigenous military industrial complex, and the cross-border bases and ops inside Northern Iraq/Syria. The opposition wants to a put a stop to all of these. Erdo'an's government is displeasing the West by going after FETO/PKK and their supporters inside Turkey and chartering an independent foreign policy. The opposition wants to appease the West at any cost ("naked beggars on the DC streets" model as being applied in Pak)....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom