What's new

why mutiny is so dangerous...

nealry 40 Junior officers tried to take over planning to kill all Corps commanders and government officials and imposing Shariah in Country.
Customs saved the day during transportation of weapons while lumber one was napping

Didn't know that. But one question comes to mind, the people of Pakistan are Muslims, who is stopping them from reading salah, wearing hats, paying zakah, wearing hijab etc. We have terrorists building mosques and collecting money but the state is tolerant. What more do the people want? People are free to practise Shariah law themselves but instead point fingers at others.

Any form of mutiny will first be sniffed out by FIU, if not, then MI or CMI and finally ISI. By passing an intel envelope of different layers is not easy.

If it’s sniffed out by FIU, then MI will spring into action straightaway. Similar for AI and NI.
Were they sleeping when Army chief was committing treason? Or like corruption that is part of the army core belief?

Any form of mutiny will first be sniffed out by FIU, if not, then MI or CMI and finally ISI. By passing an intel envelope of different layers is not easy.

If it’s sniffed out by FIU, then MI will spring into action straightaway. Similar for AI and NI.

The constant pressure formed by a particular political party with insistent calls for mutiny have not been effectively addressed.

The constant pressure formed by a particular political party with insistent calls for mutiny have not been effectively addressed.
75 years and 1 assassination attempt succeeded at end of 80’s but all mutiny’s were quelled.

Pakistanis vs Pakistanis - what do you expect ?

ONLY the enemies of Pakistan would wish a 'revolution' where the Pakistani military topbrass would fight. There would be nothing left but utter chaos after that. Why? Because those rising up from below would be the same.
People have bought too much of Imran Khan's 'Chooran' on this forum. A cricketer, playboy, philander, aristocrat was risen to power by the military itself has become a visionary, an architect of nothing less than 'Riyasat e Medina'.
He is a mole who has taken over the political resistance to the west.

This. Sorry to burst people’s hypothetical bubbles but don’t compare Pakistan Army to Sudan.

Pakistan Army has a chain of command the RRF in Sudan is a rag tag militia similar to levies - they are not comparable.
Sorry to say;
but two points here

1- mutiny did happen in 1971
2- purpose wasn't to compare sudan vs professional built British heritage army but to put light on fact that mutiny will be a disaster for the country like it was 1971

Were they sleeping when Army chief was committing treason? Or like corruption that is part of the army core belief?
Frankly, Pak elites and army is corrupt to the core.

word has it that your journalist who was assissinated got too close to finding out the ISI/Pak Army/Elites + Kenya politicians who are involved in narco/arms/gold commodities trafficking.

Check out the Gold Mafia 4 part documentary, a lot will become clear especially the Kenyan/Dubai/China/Zim connection; the missing part in the entire thread if you expand is the role of Pak.

FATF - Dubai is the hub of money/corruption - yet US/EU everyone keeps quiet and let business as usual.

Sorry to say;
but two points here

1- mutiny did happen in 1971
2- purpose wasn't to compare sudan vs professional built British heritage army but to put light on fact that mutiny will be a disaster for the country like it was 1971
If you ask bengalis they won't say it was a disaster

It should have been lesson but military decided to repeat exact same thing again

You have sense but you ask the wrong questions.

Don't follow the herd.

The overwhelming evidence is that the British East Indian Army of West Pakistan has turned the country into a failed state. I can quote 100 different facts to prove that.

You seem like an intelligent person to me. Why you continue to support the Bajwa doctrine of perpetuating failure is beyond my ability to understand.

First you can’t compare Sudan to Pakistan.
2nd, mutiny doesn’t have to be violent. We keep hearing it’s only the top generals that are corrupt and majority are against what top army brass is doing. All they have to do is let their unit know they won’t obey order.

Navy and Airforce chiefs are some grade as army chief. They can hold a meeting and tell him to f-off. Will anything come out of it? Who knows but you can’t sit in fear.

Our former army chief betrayed our country and people are taking it so lightly. He was telling reporters how Kashmir cause should be abandoned and we should accept Israel while planning against a sitting government and we should think how mutiny will be dangerous? We need to stop being cowards and stand up for our country.
Interesting proposition, I wonder who would come up on top if PAF were to take on the sepoy force of Napaks?

Interesting proposition, I wonder who would come up on top if PAF were to take on the sepoy force of Napaks?
I said non violent mutiny and I don’t want our men to fight each other. Chief of Navy and Airforce can at least deliver a strong message that this is unacceptable.

we all have to take ownership of this country. You don’t have to like Imran to stand for the country. You can hate him but how can you be against supporting the constitution. To save their corruption they are willing to destroy the fabric of this country and that’s why Chief of navy and airforce need to stand up for the country.

The overwhelming evidence is that the British East Indian Army of West Pakistan has turned the country into a failed state. I can quote 100 different facts to prove that.

You seem like an intelligent person to me. Why you continue to support the Bajwa doctrine of perpetuating failure is beyond my ability to understand.
You can frame that evidence and hang it in your neck. I asked you not to follow the herd so get out of the low IQ rut.

What you should be asking is :
How can a "civilian based defense" or "social defense" become effective in Pakistan ?
What can fuel a civil resistance to make it potent in Pakistan's political scenario ? (think why I asked this and how it conforms to military)
Why was lawyers movement effective against Military rule in the past and can it be advantageous again ?
Which practical steps can help in a nonviolent revolution for "direct action" or should the path of "diversity of tactics" be taken against the establishment ?

Now for the last question - what is the first basic step that can be taken to weaken ISI in regards to its political wing ?

The reason you should have been asking these questions is because a very few members including myself know the military system very well. Using your brains you could have gathered the information about weak points of military and ISI (not the crap that media tells you), and how could those be exploited to be used in favor of the public.

Instead of abusing and cursing (not you but generally), which has zero effect in reality, if you had seen my posts, I kept giving information how Military leadership goes on and about its matters in HQs, how does top brass think and handles matters etc. Any person with an above average IQ would have used that information from me, Blain and others to form a realistic approach towards analyzing the military and comparing it with media reports, but the information that i gave was always countered as if I am defending.

Learn to understand how to use information and differentiate its from how the rest of the herd perceives it. More than a year ago, a TT mentioned that atmosphere on PDF has alighted and set ablaze so certain point of views will bring massive backlash now so its better to avoid them, I said to him that where's the fun in that ? I stepped out the opposite way, I decided not the follow the herd and I never will. Anyways, I wont make this post an essay, I just gave you a direction how you should be thinking.

Mutiny is very dangeous. We should be trying to encourage diologue between Asia's most powerful man (the army chief) and the civil leaders to come to a resolution and peaceful sharing of power.

You will find in your life, all across the world in our species....one pretty dominant constant.

That constant is there is a very large number of people that support things simply because they are big enough, powerful enough and/or entrenched enough.

i.e if something is imposing enough like this, it has to be supported no matter what...and no matter the cost.

Rather than ask the principle and realisation of the thing and determine what is good and bad....and grow debate and action outwards from that.

Proper revolutionary fervour and appetite is very low in the end among us....and the powerful know this quite well.

You can frame that evidence and hang it in your neck. I asked you not to follow the herd so get out of the low IQ rut.

What you should be asking is :
How can a "civilian based defense" or "social defense" become effective in Pakistan ?
What can fuel a civil resistance to make it potent in Pakistan's political scenario ? (think why I asked this and how it conforms to military)
Why was lawyers movement effective against Military rule in the past and can it be advantageous again ?
Which practical steps can help in a nonviolent revolution for "direct action" or should the path of "diversity of tactics" be taken against the establishment ?

Now for the last question - what is the first basic step that can be taken to weaken ISI in regards to its political wing ?

The reason you should have been asking these questions is because a very few members including myself know the military system very well. Using your brains you could have gathered the information about weak points of military and ISI (not the crap that media tells you), and how could those be exploited to be used in favor of the public.

Instead of abusing and cursing (not you but generally), which has zero effect in reality, if you had seen my posts, I kept giving information how Military leadership goes on and about its matters in HQs, how does top brass think and handles matters etc. Any person with an above average IQ would have used that information from me, Blain and others to form a realistic approach towards analyzing the military and comparing it with media reports, but the information that i gave was always countered as if I am defending.

Learn to understand how to use information and differentiate its from how the rest of the herd perceives it. More than a year ago, a TT mentioned that atmosphere on PDF has alighted and set ablaze so certain point of views will bring massive backlash now so its better to avoid them, I said to him that where's the fun in that ? I stepped out the opposite way, I decided not the follow the herd and I never will. Anyways, I wont make this post an essay, I just gave you a direction how you should be thinking.

Because of your cryptic style of writing, and my own mental limitations, I've had to read your post several times to figure out what you're trying to say. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that, possibly, you may be one of the good guys. It's just that your methodology for achieving the same objectives may be different. That's good to know.

For my part, I'm blunt in giving my opinions. If I can go on a right-wing American forum and call them savages and invite them to accept Islam, then I'm not afraid of Dirty Harry either. Change can only come if a great number of Pakistanis get to know the reality of things in the country and they'll only know if we talk straight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom