What's new

How Armenia lost the war

As far as I know,they didn't have any back then.

I remember they kept saying they would send forces to save the last remnants of ANA and mujahedeen fighting the Taliban in some remote place (some pocket I think?) during the fall of Kabul or right after it. And they never did anything. Just like they proclaim "full sapport" for Russia and Putin and when the war in Ukraine started they were like "we don't know,we don't involving in other contry wars".

LOL Armenian leader claimed that Pakistan helped Azerbaijan. India helped Armenia. Our side won. No doubt Pakistan firmly stands with Azerbaijan.

Azerbaijan has a 3:1 numerical edge over Armenia
Add to it Azerbaijan petro-dollars
Armenia population is less than 3 million

Armenia has their defence treaty with Russia. Mainland Armenia cannot be touched, so they can focus all their effort on 'liberating' Artsakh.

I remember they kept saying they would send forces to save the last remnants of ANA and mujahedeen fighting the Taliban in some remote place (some pocket I think?) during the fall of Kabul or right after it. And they never did anything. Just like they proclaim "full sapport" for Russia and Putin and when the war in Ukraine started they were like "we don't know,we don't involving in other contry wars".
That would never happen. And honestly even mentioning something like this is embarrassing.

Indians would have got butchered in Afghanistan just like the Americans regularly did, for all of ISI's faults, if there was one thing they were good at, it was hunting down foreigners in Afghanistan during the NATO occupation. And if the Indians formally entered they would have been hunted down just as easily.

That being said, India did have minimal presence inside Afghanistan unofficially mainly for supporting TTP/BLA attacks in Pakistan and working with the interim government. Even these groups were hunted by Pakistan in Afghanistan though.

Afghanistan is tough and it's generally a cesspit, so many groups operating and the level of insurgency is very aggressive. Indians struggle in Kashmir but Afghanistan is a whole new world.

LOL Armenian leader claimed that Pakistan helped Azerbaijan. India helped Armenia. Our side won. No doubt Pakistan firmly stands with Azerbaijan.
Neither Pakistan nor India helped anyone in the conflict. Forget the fairy-tales and big words on both sides.

Neither Pakistan nor India helped anyone in the conflict. Forget the fairy-tales and big words on both sides.

LOL

Your Indian buddies are also making wild claims:

Pakistan is sending armed terrorists to Azerbaijan, Armenian PM tells WION​

😂

It is important for India to have a presence in Armenia to counter Turkey, Azerbaijan and Pakistan​

https://arminfo.info/full_news.php?id=73493&lang=3

The Pakistan hating Greek Golden Dawn media:

Pakistan plays spoil-sport in Armenia’s relations with its neighbours​

Should we believe you? 🤔 The Armenians think they can defeat Pakistan with the help Hindu brothers. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Didn't the two countries send weapons to opposing sides?
No,not that I know of.

LOL

Your Indian buddies are also making wild claims:

Pakistan is sending armed terrorists to Azerbaijan, Armenian PM tells WION​

😂

It is important for India to have a presence in Armenia to counter Turkey, Azerbaijan and Pakistan​

https://arminfo.info/full_news.php?id=73493&lang=3

The Pakistan hating Greek Golden Dawn media:

Pakistan plays spoil-sport in Armenia’s relations with its neighbours​

Should we believe you? 🤔 The Armenians think they can defeat Pakistan with the help Hindu brothers. 😂😂😂
1.I think it's time you finally stop this "your indian buddies" thing. It's getting old and I know you're only doing it to piss me off.
2.I thought you knew better than to trust Greek City Times,which is based in Australia,by Aussie Indians and some Aussie Greeks.
3.Pashinyan? Really?

1.I think it's time you finally stop this "your indian buddies" thing. It's getting old and I know you're only doing it to piss me off.
2.I thought you knew better than to trust Greek City Times,which is based in Australia,by Aussie Indians and some Aussie Greeks.
3.Pashinyan? Really?

Agreed this part. Pakistanis think just because Pakistan has an old friendship with Turkey, Indians should automatically like Greece.

Although that seems to be happening with Armenians. Didn't know about Greek City Times being Aussie.

No,not that I know of.

From what I read it is the case. There seems to be a pro-Pakistan sentiment in Azerbaijan because of this:

Agreed this part. Pakistanis think just because Pakistan has an old friendship with Turkey, Indians should automatically like Greece.

Although that seems to be happening with Armenians. Didn't know about Greek City Times being Aussie.

From what I read it is the case. There seems to be a pro-Pakistan sentiment in Azerbaijan because of this:

From what I've seen on this forum,there are Pakistanis who say "we should support Azerbaijan" and Pakistanis who say "why should we care,we have no beef with Armenia". And many should remember that Azerbaijan is good friends with Israel. It's funny seeing Pakistanis who are fanatically anti-Israeli,rushing to take Azerbaijan's side.

I will post some screenshots I took from friends' posts about the political crisis and the information that started coming out during the war.

First,for those who don't know,Nikol Pashinyan,the current PM and his government,came to power in 2018 after a "revolution",fooling a lot of people,apart from his fanatic followers. Russia of course was displeased with this change in government,since the new government was reportedly more pro-Western.

His government bought 35 OSA AK systems from Jordan. Old,used systems. Then they bought 4 Su-30SM from Russia,which during the war,mostly stayed around Yerevan,doing nothing.

After the war,a lot of information started coming out,about Pashinyan not really helping NKR(Artsakh) or units being ordered to move from positions or not sending any real reinforcements to Artsakh when they were defending against advancing Azeri forces.

"Pashinyan's government was criticized for providing minimal committed to the war effort. For over a month after the war started, the Armenian war had not been fully mobilized. Armenia's military doctrine requires that Armenian forces being near-fully mobolized within 48 hours in case of war.[236]

Movses Hakobyan, the tormer chief of the General Staff of the Armenian Army, accused Pashinyan of hindering the army's buildup process for the war, replacing Armenian army reverses with volunteer detachments, and appointing incompetent generals to leadership positions. Hakobyan stated the Azerbaijani forces had made no advancements for the first three days, but eventually broke the line of contact due to Pashinyan sending a lack of supplies.[237]

Hetq journalist Edik Baghdasaryan had criticized Pashinyan's government for doing nothing to prepare for the war despite it being known Azerbaijani troops had been gathering along the border several months before their attack.
[14]"

View attachment 865375View attachment 865376

View attachment 865377

View attachment 865378View attachment 865379

View attachment 865381

After the war,Pashinyan himself started posting idiotic things on Twitter,saying that they had bought the Su-30SM but not the missiles and that the Iskander system was not good.

View attachment 865380

Armenian homo lost bcos they sucked and Azjerbijan military was supported by Pakistan Army...

From what I've seen on this forum,there are Pakistanis who say "we should support Azerbaijan" and Pakistanis who say "why should we care,we have no beef with Armenia". And many should remember that Azerbaijan is good friends with Israel. It's funny seeing Pakistanis who are fanatically anti-Israeli,rushing to take Azerbaijan's side.

I don't know about the rest, but your last line is true. I found it weird that Pakistanis on social media like Reddit are claiming it's Azerbaijan's choice to be friends with Israel.

Typically these Pakistanis hate Attaturk and leftist Turks because they perceive them to be "secular."

The Armenians specifically claimed that Pakistani SSG and retired soldiers turned mercs helped Azeri forces make major pushes in heavily defended positions.

Now, I doubt this is the case because we would have seen evidence, but we do know that Pakistani advisers and military observers were in Azerbaijan at the time.

I don't know about the rest, but your last line is true. I found it weird that Pakistanis on social media like Reddit are claiming it's Azerbaijan's choice to be friends with Israel.

Typically these Pakistanis hate Attaturk and leftist Turks because they perceive them to be "secular."
The word hypocrite exists for a reason, and it describes these idiots perfectly.

The Armenians specifically claimed that Pakistani SSG and retired soldiers turned mercs helped Azeri forces make major pushes in heavily defended positions.
There's a video from the first war,back in the '90s where the Chechens talk to a Russian reporter (I think he's Russian) and blame the leadership of Azerbaijan and the Azeri army for a lot of things. The funny thing is that they mention black africans (lol) fighting on the Armenian side. That was of course,not true.

A funny photo also appeared on social media during the last war:

295413216_377915231059864_4842511326869031688_n.jpg

Now,I don't think there were any Pakistanis,but there were Syrian and Libyan militias brought by Erdogan to fight on the Azeri side. Mostly cannonfoder.

There's a video from the first war,back in the '90s where the Chechens talk to a Russian reporter (I think he's Russian) and blame the leadership of Azerbaijan and the Azeri army for a lot of things. The funny thing is that they mention black africans (lol) fighting on the Armenian side. That was of course,not true.

A funny photo also appeared on social media during the last war:

View attachment 938234

Now,I don't think there were any Pakistanis,but there were Syrian and Libyan militias brought by Erdogan to fight on the Azeri side. Mostly cannonfoder.
Nah, not cannonfodder. Those were battle hardened fighters, so they'd have been used in special operations, which they were. Besides their numbers weren't big enough to be used in a cannonfoddery way.

But yeah, I highly doubt Pakistani forces fought directly. The only thing we're sure of is that Pakistani observers and advisers were in Azerbaijan during the time and that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom