What's new

Honest question to Turkish members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, lets share some info about Turkey now, Turkey has 100m+ population now, 87 million natural Turkish citizens and rest are refugees, illegal migrants and fake citizens like rich arabs, iranians . it is f.cing 15%+ of population, can you imagine? can anybody here accept it for their country? of course no! so it is not afgan or pakistani ,it is a general foreign problem and needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

of course like in every other countries , if a foreigner commit a crime he or she advertised in TVs with bold letters.

Turkish far right is not etnic Turk, they are the refugees of yesterday. for example this guy is an Dagistani umit ozdag, many refugee caucassians are turkish racists anymore to hide their real identity.
3593996_810x458.jpg

ok, lets share some info about Turkey now, Turkey has 100m+ population now, 87 million natural Turkish citizens and rest are refugees, illegal migrants and fake citizens like rich arabs, iranians . it is f.cing 15%+ of population, can you imagine? can anybody here accept it for their country? of course no! so it is not afgan or pakistani ,it is a general foreign problem and needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

of course like in every other countries , if a foreigner commit a crime he or she advertised in TVs with bold letters.

Turkish far right is not etnic Turk, they are the refugees of yesterday. for example this guy is an Dagistani umit ozdag, many refugee caucassians are turkish racists anymore to hide their real identity.
3593996_810x458.jpg
Is it that hard to say that Erdogan is the real responsible for the refugee problem? Umit Özdağ is at the forefront of the names struggling with this problem, but everyone criticizes Umit Özdağ instead of Erdoğan.

The Turkish nation really lives on the border of stupidity.

Erdo is Georgian with jewesh root , Umit is Dagistani, Hulusi Akar is Cherkes, Kilicdaroglu armenian/alewite, bahceli has armenian roots too

i thing God cursed us but we are not aware of it yet

Reactions: AA_
If half of Turkey took DNA tests,by an independent lab...it would have been very interesting.

Erdo is Georgian with jewesh root , Umit is Dagistani, Hulusi Akar is Cherkes, Kilicdaroglu armenian/alewite, bahceli has armenian roots too

I read that about Erdogan in the past. Think of this way, Turkey was on its way in 2008-2010 in building a trade based economy with the Middle East. It finally turned a page from West and started looking to the Islamic world to build up its economy via trade and tourism. But then, they decided to get on the Anti-Assad bandwagon with an outside destabilizing power - The US. The rest is history. Pakistan redux but in the Levent

If half of Turkey took DNA tests,by an independent lab...it would have been very interesting.
we have imperial background having other DNA is not a problem in Turkey but in this conditions Turks are being harassed by non Turks ,

Especially armanians and rums(greek/romans) are the locals before we came here so no objection for them

we have imperial background having other DNA is not a problem in Turkey but in this conditions Turks are being harassed by non Turks
Not a problem? What would happen if half of your leadership was not pure Turkish? How would the press react? What would the people say? All the Turkish Superiority narration would go away.

And what about the people? Imagine if a few million Turks found out they're grandparents or great-grandparents were Greek or Armenian or Arab or Circassian or Georgian? Or even Kurdish.

People's origins are not important. The Turkish nation was not formed by DNA or genes. Every Muslim living in Anatolia is considered a Turk. According to the Turkish constitution, everyone living in Turkey is Turkish, regardless of their origin.

Our main topic is irregular immigrants. I do not understand what you are trying to achieve by bringing the subject here.

Dude, your not a good analist LOL
Do you really believe that?
Yes a certain strata of society is pan Islamic in their thinking and usually make a fool of themselves.

But do you guys think we aren't proud of our ethnicities ?

We are like Indonesia, but more diverse in the ethnic, linguistic and civilizational context.

Our past isn't Turkic or Arabic yet you will find a small minority that is indeed of Arabic, Persian and Turkic origin. Alot of them assimilated over time. And come in all ethic groups based on the region they settled in.

There is even a Turkish documentary about a small Turkic community living in Kashmir whose speakers are dwindling.

If anything we are very proud of our ethnic backgrounds but not xenophobic people we literally live on the crossroads of Central and South Asia, middle east and on the other side it's China.
We have lived and hosted any motherfhker who wanted to go to India, China, Samarkand or Fars.

Our people have even faught in Omani conquest of Africa.

As charioteers of Darius against Alexander.

Our people have had context with Egypt, Rome and Samaria and so on.

If half of the world population took a DNA test conducted by an independent laboratory, the results would be shocking for many people including your compatriots.

Our nationalism is not necessarily based on genealogical findings. Rather, being Turkish is an ideal, a choice one embraces wholeheartedly or not.

This is one of the plenty reasons why so many communities, minorities and ethnic groups have been Turkified and absorbed into the Turkish mainstream society so easily. In a way, the Turkish identity is perfectly constructed. Imagine a semipermeable membrane. Outsiders can enter the nucleus freely and become one with the present DNA [other members of the society]. However, there's no possibility to escape from it ever again. Once you're in, you cannot exit anymore.

Bear in mind, we are still a patriarchal society. The women's ethnic background continues to be of secondary importance which is why many Turks in real life don't care about genetics.

The major influx of refugees in the recent years is seen as a threat to the system, both physically and ideologically.

Rather, being Turkish is an ideal, a choice one embraces wholeheartedly or not.
Tell that to those who want a "Greater Turan" and shout "Turkic brothers,Turkic brothers"

I understand that Turkey is having an issue with illegal immigration, but I would like to ask...

Why are Pakistanis the target of your ire? Whether it be local politics or national? The amount of illegal Pakistanis in Turkey probably doesn’t even constitute 1 percent of our population.

To make my position clear, I don’t believe any Pakistani should be in or enter Turkey illegally.

But why are we the people that you demonize in your politics when an overwhelming majority of Pakistanis have nothing to do with your domestic issues?

I know for a fact that the stereotypes are unfair when we are in total, a more humanist and kinder people than your own.

I would like to have an honest discussion without trolling or flame-baiting.
There was a Syrian whose murder was video taped by a Turkish nationalist. There were large scale protests against Syrian refugees in some place. Afghans and Iranians are also in this league in addition to Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom