What's new

Honest question to Turkish members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that the truth may be uncomfortable, but Pakistanis must accept it as it is. The more Pakistanis indulge in excessive displays of ummah ka chummah pride, the more likely it is for Turks to harbor resentment. This constant obsession with the notion of ummah ka chummah can be perceived as cringe-worthy, to be frank.
Nothing to do with Ummah, more due to illegal migrants from PAK. Some of them act not good. Just recently we deported around 7 Pakistani in Indonesia and the problem is also related to women. Many immigrant could already be criminal in their home country. We also deported many Russians as well. Not well behaving folks are every where, in any race they are existing.

If Pakistan only send wealthy tourists or highly paid professional like @JamD to Turkey, Pakistan will not be targeted with some Turks racist behavior.

As an Indonesian, you may find it peculiar, but it is a common occurrence for Pakistanis to claim Arab and Turk ancestry. They often exhibit a sense of shame towards their own history and culture. Please note that I am not disparaging Pakistan, but simply stating an observation.

It appears that the truth may be uncomfortable, but Pakistanis must accept it as it is. The more Pakistanis indulge in excessive displays of ummah ka chummah pride, the more likely it is for Turks to harbor resentment. This constant obsession with the notion of ummah ka chummah can be perceived as cringe-worthy, to be frank.

True because Turks while self-identifying as Muslims have bad history with other Muslims such as Arabs and Iranians.

Their liking for Pakistan stemmed from political support during their War of Independence. Although religion plays a role, some Pakistanis take it out of proportion.

At the same time, Turks have a class of "secularists" whom hate all non-Turkish Muslims. Pakistanis are not an exception.

Arabs also feel annoyed when South Asian Muslims try to appropriate their history. Likewise Pakistanis feel annoyed at Indians for trying to claim their heritage and identity.

In the meantime other Pakistanis encourage it by disowning it and ignoring Indians claiming it.

We also deported many Russians as well. Not well behaving folks are every where, in any race they are existing.

If Pakistan only send wealthy tourists or highly paid professional like @JamD to Turkey, Pakistan will not be targeted with some Turks racist behavior.

Can you elaborate more on the first paragraph? Yeah even Arabs respected Pakistanis.

But my former friend told me that in the 1980s & 90s a bunch of uncivilized migrants misbehaved and brought a crime wave which triggered their prejudice.

Ay Allah, yeh Indian kayooh paida kiey?

Indians are getting orgasmic imagining that all Turks hate Pakistanis.

The reality is that it’s only a small minority that does that. In fact, Pakistanis hurl one million times more abuse at each other than anything the Turks have done. All we have is a few people rightfully complaining about some lowlifes from Pakistan who have been misbehaving in their country.

There are 2 billion Muslims and they inhabit one end of the world to the other. And we’re all connected emotionally and spiritually, something a Hindu can never understand. No one has the power to break that bond.

I believe that one day, sooner or later, Muslims will build the world’s greatest civilization together, inshallah.

For now, Indians can enjoy their 5-minutes of fame with US encouragement.

It is important to note that there are Indians, Bangladeshis, and Nepalis residing in Turkey, and you all share certain physical similarities. However, it raises the question of why only Pakistanis seem to be targeted. This may be attributed to Pakistan's perceived obsession with Turkey, as some individuals have been influenced to believe that they will eventually rule over Turkey after the "ghazwa-e-hind" and can engage in any legal or illegal activities they desire in Turkey. Such audacious behavior, like the incident of Pakistani men eve-teasing a Turkish woman in Turkey, stems from the overconfidence derived from a distorted understanding of history propagated through Pakistani history books and media.
i have never heared a pakistani say we will rule turkey like that is absurd!!!! Pakistanis are more likely to allow turkey to rule them instead of the other way around!!!!
It is the most loved country here, apart from saudi arabia and China! but the problem is most of Pakistanis go there to cross the greece border and enter europe. they dont go to turkey to settle but use it as a gateway to central europe!!! Most of these are poor, uneducated masses who behave in idiotic ways..... they are not civillized. You would want to avoid those people in Pakistan too!!!!! PLus most of the Pakistani believe in ummah! a belief Which many other countries dont share at the moment, for some one like me who has intractions outside of our culture it is easier to comprehend and respect their own beliefs but for these close minded people, its a shock of a lifetime!

Last edited:
The prevailing hostility towards Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan is primarily found among Punjabi Muslims, and to a significant extent, among Sindhi Muslims. However, it is worth emphasizing that Pashtuns and Baloch people face distinct social challenges and are not directly connected to Hindus, India, or Pakistan. They have their own unique concerns and grievances, and their animosity may be directed towards Pakistani Punjabi and Sindhi muslims rather than towards Indians or Hindus.

It's also prevalent in Muhajirs, which includes East Punjabis.

Can you elaborate more on the first paragraph? Yeah even Arabs respected Pakistanis.

But my former friend told me that in the 1980s & 90s a bunch of uncivilized migrants misbehaved and brought a crime wave which triggered their prejudice.
Many Russians are in Bali, if I am not mistaken, it is around 30.000 people. Some of them come not as tourists, but try to find work in here. That is violation.

But I see that if European becomes professionals with white color jobs or entrepreneur, they can stay in Indonesia as they wish. Some of them end up staying in Indonesia forever and marry local women.

Look, you will not even be the last nation and people that we ask, if we ever need an advice. You are not important not relevant.

Every nation has problems and this is not unique to Pakistan only, people like you just need an excuse to show your Islam hatred. Pakistan and Pakistanis after indian Muslims are your favorite and most convenient targets.

With passage of time we will overcome our issues, the positive thing is, we do realise that we have problems, unlike you.

It's also prevalent in Muhajirs, which includes East Punjabis.
It is evident that an Indian Muslim would hold a stronger animosity towards an Indian Hindu or Christian compared to their Pakistani counterpart's feelings towards Hindus. Similarly, a Pashtun Muslim would identify more closely with Afghanistan and would harbor animosity towards Punjabi and Sindhi Muslims.

Many Russians are in Bali, if I am not mistaken, it is around 30.000 people. Some of them come not as tourists, but try to find work in here. That is violation.

But I see that if European becomes professionals with white color jobs or entrepreneur, they can stay in Indonesia as they wish. Some of them end up staying in Indonesia forever and marry local women.

Although I've read they're contributing to the housing crisis there. These European "digital nomads" who work in cyberspace.

In Pakistan we still get illegal prostitutes from Eastern Europe. But Turkey is big on that.

Similarly, a Pashtun Muslim would identify more closely with Afghanistan and would harbor animosity towards Punjabi and Sindhi Muslims.

The way it works is that the Punjabis and others hurl abuse at you guys. Then the Pashtuns come and chop your heads off.

That’s how it’s worked for centuries.

The way it works is that the Punjabis and others hurl abuse at you guys. Then the Pashtuns come and chop your heads off.

That’s how it’s worked for centuries.
Don't you know that Pashtoons have been chopping off the heads of Pakistanis for centuries? For ages, Pashtoons have pillaged you, kidnapped your woman, and sold her into slavery in Kabul.

Nothing to do with Ummah, more due to illegal migrants from PAK. Some of them act not good. Just recently we deported around 7 Pakistani in Indonesia and the problem is also related to women. Many immigrant could already be criminal in their home country. We also deported many Russians as well. Not well behaving folks are every where, in any race they are existing.
Interesting.

The most common crimes by immigrants in Europe
Southeast Asia: Gangs, smuggling, marijuana, drugs, theft, prostitution,
South Asia: Rape, sexual abuse, harassment of women, pedophilia, fraud
Middle East: Rape, sexual abuse, harassment, pedophilia, fraud, looting, violence, arson.
Africa: Drugs, HIV, rape, sexual abuse, fraud, theft, robbery, gangs, prostitution...

That proportion occurs in Europe, and it may be true in other parts of the world. People from Southeast Asia are more likely to commit crimes related to theft, while people from South Asia and the Middle East are more likely to commit sex crimes.

Although I've read they're contributing to the housing crisis there. These European "digital nomads" who work in cyberspace.

In Pakistan we still get illegal prostitutes from Eastern Europe. But Turkey is big on that.
For provinces like Bali and other, I believe housing is not a big issue. Bali Island is big, there are still many paddy aggricultural land there as well.

The housing issue in Indonesia happens in big cities like Jakarta. Despite so there are still many affordable houses to rent by low income families in Jakarta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom