What's new

Charlie Hebdo mocking Turkey and Syria earthquake victims

Earthquake happen in Turkey
At least we dont have to send tanks*
They criticizes the passivity of the French government in Ukraine. But the way it deals with the issue is a mockery of human life, and more specifically a mockery of a nation and deaths. They showed a similar arrogant approach after the earthquake in Italy. Which almost caused an outrage in Italy. No one picks up this magazine and reads it with laughter, and even in France, apart from a few idiots and ultra-fascists, there is no sympathy for their work. So Charlie Hebdo is doing the only thing it can do to survive. No humor, no cleverly constructed references and allusions. There is only the violation of all ethical boundaries, hiding it behind freedom of expression and thereby gaining the moral and material support of a few ultra-fascists.

Charlie Hebdo's ever-present sarcasm should not be a distraction. It should not obscure the bigger picture. If hundreds of politicians, journalists, or people who run social media activities on behalf of certain countries are expressing their Turkophobia to the extent that they cannot hide their happiness with this humanitarian crisis only on religious and racial grounds, then that is the part of the issue that should be discussed.

They criticizes the passivity of the French government in Ukraine. But the way it deals with the issue is a mockery of human life, and more specifically a mockery of a nation and deaths. They showed a similar arrogant approach after the earthquake in Italy. Which almost caused an outrage in Italy. No one picks up this magazine and reads it with laughter, and even in France, apart from a few idiots and ultra-fascists, there is no sympathy for their work. So Charlie Hebdo is doing the only thing it can do to survive. No humor, no cleverly constructed references and allusions. There is only the violation of all ethical boundaries, hiding it behind freedom of expression and thereby gaining the moral and material support of a few ultra-fascists.

Charlie Hebdo's ever-present sarcasm should not be a distraction. It should not obscure the bigger picture. If hundreds of politicians, journalists, or people who run social media activities on behalf of certain countries are expressing their Turkophobia to the extent that they cannot hide their happiness with this humanitarian crisis only on religious and racial grounds, then that is the part of the issue that should be discussed.

This is an age old fued. Won't die easily.

I been reading a lot of comments, Most of this hate comments naturaly came from armenians they are so happy about this situation.
Than come from Russians and Ukrainians wich I was suprised because there is a lot of this peoples in our cities some of them run from war and some of them run from mobilization,
Many scandinavians consider this as karma for not allowing them in NATO and than ofc other western europeans like this French..
Support comments suprisingly come from Indians,Greeks,Iranians,Jews and Arabs wich I wouldnt guess like many others.
This earthquake is worst in last 100 year that we ever faced, This days will pass but we will never forget our true friends and enemies.
Are you Liu Cixin fan?

Btw, RIP for the people who died. I hope that people who suffer from this Earthquake can get help quickly and then return to their normal life again in short time.

I don't even understand the cartoon, cannot read the language to know what is happening.
It says, "Earthquake in Turkey" and "No need to send tanks". I don't know what it means as neither France nor Turkey is in war with anyone. It may be some oblique reference to 'they destroyed it all by themselves', which is stupid while talking about a natural disaster. It is not a civil war or uprising that you can write about in satire.

It says, "Earthquake in Turkey" and "No need to send tanks". I don't know what it means as neither France nor Turkey is in war with anyone. It may be some oblique reference to 'they destroyed it all by themselves', which is stupid while talking about a natural disaster. It is not a civil war or uprising that you can write about in satire.
Having read dBSPL comment, now I understand, it is supposed to be a criticism of Franch government policy. Still in poor taste.

Are you Liu Cixin fan?

Btw, RIP for the people who died. I hope that people who suffer from this Earthquake can get help quickly and then return to their normal life again in short time.

Thank you for the condolences.
Yes I'm fan of Liu Cixin especialy Three body problem series

By giving attention to a rag like Charlie Hebo you are only feeding the troll. Best thing to do is to pay them no attention.

We embrace anything ordains by Allah be it for good or natural disaster calamities not bothered by rascals

My point by posting this wasn’t to give attention to them. My point by posting this is to wake up many who use to support such bastards. When they committed blasphemy, many supported their blasphemy under the pretext of “free speech”. Many “modern”, “progressive” and “enlightened” “muslims” support this piece of junk cartoonist because “free speech”. Many look up to French. Many think of French as their allies while ignoring their real allies. Me posting this is to wake up the people who supported and continue to support such bastards. I don’t even want to go in detail but, some were just defenders of it yesterday but today they are victims of the cartoonist.

As for hebdo, tanks weren’t used in 2015 either.

Stop getting triggered so easily
I’m not triggered. But if they pick a fight they shouldn’t pu$$y out. Next time they should act like men when we retaliate instead of starting trends like “je suis Charlie”.

Stop giving importance to such people. When you quote them, they get attention. Why give attention?
I’m just exposing the “civilized world” to Pakistanis and others who suck them off.

Last edited:
Hatred, dehumanizing practise and denigration parading under the guise and excuse of "freedom of speech".

This organisation has a history of this sort of fuckery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom