What's new

Zulfiqar Mirza (ex Interior Minister Sindh) exposing Rao Anwar

I love they way you are trying to defend terrorist MQM but question is not what is the character of Rao Anwaar the question is he has said he caught two guys which are MQM workers and trained by RAW weather this is true or not and as Dr Farooq Sattar in two programs has accepted that Tahir Lamba is there worker so they just proved half of what Rao Anwaar said as truth and as for training from India Rangers and Armed Forces know it and agree with it and will be proven every where and Javed Lamba what is he doing in India his pictures with Altaf are shown on media too

I love they way you are trying to defend terrorist MQM but question is not what is the character of Rao Anwaar the question is he has said he caught two guys which are MQM workers and trained by RAW weather this is true or not and as Dr Farooq Sattar in two programs has accepted that Tahir Lamba is there worker so they just proved half of what Rao Anwaar said as truth and as for training from India Rangers and Armed Forces know it and agree with it and will be proven every where and Javed Lamba what is he doing in India his pictures with Altaf are shown on media too

@Zarvan Bhai ji, are you studying or finished schooling? just asking...(I promise I am not trying to make fun)

Well the guy has an axe to grind with Zardari

But looks like he is losing his nerve, and sections of his brains lately. I mean his interviews remind me of a 5th grader threatening another 5th grader while waiving around his pencil.
Intellectual dishonesty at its best. You are willing to give weightage to the confessions of Saulat Mirza and others but not accepting what Zulfiqar says because it shatters your assumptions or presumptions. Well, I posted this thread because I wanted you to write what you wrote for everybody to see how intellectually dishonest you are. Zulfiqar was the interior minister Sindh for so many years, he knows what you cant even dream of knowing and you are ridiculing him by calling names. The same Zulfiqar was your darling when he talked about MQM, wasn't he?

Last edited:
@syedali73 What I am saying there are full chances that Zulfiqar can be right but the question is that the questions raised and allegations made by Rao Anwaar about MQM and its connections with RAW ar right or not and they shouls be investigated

[QUOTlikely salwararmy, post: 7103738, member: 166366"]@Zarvan Bhai ji, are you studying or finished schooling? just asking...(I promise I am not trying to make fun)[/QUOTE]

Most likely he is in same class as you are.....and i am joking of course?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom