What's new

Zionist neocon plans for the world

Whoever made this map clearly know their facts about the whole region.

The map doesn't mention Central Asian resources. The occupation of Afghanistan also chokes Middle East and the Arabian sea from those resources. "Free Baluchistan" would be used to transport Central Asian resources though the Arabian sea and beyond.

I remember three years back, I called up a political talk show host and they were bragging about their relations with the U.S and the west and were so proud of all that they've done for our country.

So basically, I called them up and asked their "Expert" about this VERY map and how Balochistan wasn't shown as a part of Pakistan. The supposed "Expert" failed to answer my question and decided to derail the original Inquiry.

Those times were scary. People weren't aware of these important things but now they're enlightening themselves. InshAllah if we keep up with that, nothing can go wrong!

We keep on reassuring our selves that nothing would happen.

Zionists are trying to break the nation into parts ( InshAllah this will not happen )

But it will happen, if we keep on sitting with our arms folded.

Remember that help from Allah only comes when we do our 100 %.

let them dream its never gona happen

Their are two phases of life of muslims one phase is he preparing himself for herb or war other phase is fighting with enemy.

We should keep our horses ready ,this is not just a plan they already launched this plan, why US is spending 860USBD per year in WOT ???????:undecided:

maps like these and what not have been around for decades...

they mostly come from indian sources not the U.S. b/c u.s. hasn't historically been opposed to pakistan, only recently after pak declaired its nuclear capabilities...

now u.s. might be interested in breaking up pakistan as they initiated the war on terror in afghanistan....but thanks to our ISI and sincere nuclear scientists and military generals who helped build the missile program

no need to panic guys, the hundreds of short and long range shaheens and ghauris aren't sitting idle in the silos, they're there

there's a positive twist to the maps as well: thanks to the makers of these maps, they really help keep our forces on 24*7 alert ;)

Why would Afghanistan get Northern Areas? Wasn't Northern Areas part of the former princely state of Kashmir? So now Afghanistan wants to join in the Kashmir dispute?

China will never allow this, they spent too much money and energy into Gwadar Port... no country can deal with China's military...Zionist neocons behind Washington have done enough damage to America's economy and America's international image.

The American neocons, like Wolfowitz, Richard Perle and William Krystol, have been thoroughly discredited by the Iraq War disaster. There are NO neocons in the Obama administration. It is almost certain that any plots that any "neocon" wants to hatch will be laughed out of the Oval office. There are some potential Zionists, though, like Rahm Emanuel, on the White House staff.

Here's a quote from a Jewish blog (Yglesias):

"It seems Barack Obama is giving us a cabinet with no Jewish members. Plenty of Jews in non-cabinet top spots (Axelrod, Summers, Orszag) so I guess we’ll have to just run things from behind the scenes. I think that was also the case at the beginning of the Dubya administration, though now we have Chertoff. One related issue is whether the country will ever again see a non-Jewish Fed Chair.

UPDATE: And of course you can add Rahm to the list of influential, but not in the cabinet, Jews. Basically, it’s a chock full ‘o Jews White House staff and a non-Jewish cabinet."

The main reason why there is even a chance of Baluchistan breaking-away from mainland Pakistan is because aggressive hostile external and internal forces seek to divide Pakistan.

First step we must take is crush all Baluch separatist militants, quite frankly they remind me of the Indian supported "Mukti Bahini" the insurgent group in now known as "Bangladesh" a country that owes it's own sovereignty to Muhammad Ali Jinnah as well (Muktibur Rahman simply ignited and led a separatist movement).

Second, aggressive manned patrols of Baluchistan, and NWFP, work with locals raise the national morale and assure a united sentiment amongst the common people...

The way we must unite Pakistanis is not through mere patriotic slogans and nationalism and jingoistic rhetoric but we must unite our people under the name of Allah and Islam, though our Christian community may not relate to Islam but they surely can support the One God we believe in...

As Pres. Abraham Lincoln once said "A house divided against itself cannot stand"

"Lets have faith that right makes might; and in that faith let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it. "

"my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right”

Indeed we must learn from the debacle at Dhaka, and WE SHOULD HOLD ONTO OUR LAND AND KASHMIR LIKE A HUNGRY AND ANGRY LION HOLDS ONTO A PIECE OF MEAT...

56c00d3ababfe33d2da305f9125fd680.jpg

Last edited:
The main reason why there is even a chance of Baluchistan breaking-away from mainland Pakistan is because aggressive hostile external and internal forces seek to divide Pakistan.

First step we must take is crush all Baluch separatist militants, quite frankly they remind me of the Indian supported "Mukti Bahini" the insurgent group in now known as "Bangladesh" a country that owes it's own sovereignty to Muhammad Ali Jinnah as well (Muktibur Rahman simply ignited and led a separatist movement).

Second, aggressive manned patrols of Baluchistan, and NWFP, work with locals raise the national morale and assure a united sentiment amongst the common people...

The way we must unite Pakistanis is not through mere patriotic slogans and nationalism and jingoistic rhetoric but we must unite our people under the name of Allah and Islam, though our Christian community may not relate to Islam but they surely can support the One God we believe in...

As Pres. Abraham Lincoln once said "A house divided against itself cannot stand"

"Lets have faith that right makes might; and in that faith let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it. "

"my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right”

Indeed we must learn from the debacle at Dhaka, and WE SHOULD HOLD ONTO OUR LAND AND KASHMIR LIKE A HUNGRY AND ANGRY LION HOLDS ONTO A PIECE OF MEAT...

56c00d3ababfe33d2da305f9125fd680.jpg
Please dont bring in Kashmir to every other thread and derail it!! what relevance does it have here? And for your Info, Kashmir is an integral part of India!

Our northern border must be guarded like a **** we need to double the size of our Army NOW or turn the FC into a mechanized capable corp it's vital.

"Double the size of our army"

Now is that in regards to "active military personnel" (AMP) or AMP + reserve soldiers...? (Rhetorical Question)

Also keep in mind KB that financial impact of doubling the size of our army would really harm the nation then do more good...Also it would reduce the quality of each soldier's gear as we would then have to spend less money per soldier in order to meet the demands of doubling the army...

Quite frankly we must development our economy first...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom