What's new

Zionist Al Qaeda kill policemen in Tunis

I thought they only kill shias kufars?:-)

I suggest honest muslims people to bring sticks and beat to death all zionist islamists if you want to live in peace

Those Al Qaeda pigs always kill everybody jutifiying it with any reason

Policeman, two militants killed in clash in Tunisia| Reuters

They will kill everyone who don't listen to them. They are using Islam for their benefit.

Al Qaeda is not losing anywhere. It is increasing its strength. Even non-Muslims are now joining Al Qaeda to fight in the name of Allah. :hitwall:

Jihad is the part of Islam but I thought the most superior Jihad was to control yourself and there are other ways to do Jihad too like Jihad with pen etc.

These scums have spoiled the Islam in the name of Jihad.

In Ottomon Empire (a Muslim empire), everyone was allowed to worship to their gods. But these sick people want to kill them now because they are not Muslim.
What Jihad is this??? :hitwall:

Zionist elis aka Sun Piwa created another troll topic.

Muslim blood vampiring in shape of saudi wahabis
I am neither Shia nor Wahabi. I would rather call my self a Muslim.
Why to kill each other?? We have some differences but we still call Muhammad (PBUH) the last messenger and pray to Allah. I am not supporting anyone. I am just going against those scums who just read Quran in arabic and don't try to understand what is written in it. We should live in peace and help each other.
Saudi should not degrade Iran and Iran should not prepare himself to attack Saudi.

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom