What's new

Zelensky gives the Xi the middle finger. Says only the 1991 border is to be accepted.

France and UK do not openly support ROC. They do not sell weapons to ROC.
Lol but the whole NATO doing it openly

UK sending their aircraft carrier to Taiwani strait and South China Sea that's biggest threat of China's security last year

And tell me what weapons Ukraine sell to Taiwan???

France sell MIRAGE 2000 to Taiwan and UK did its parts to selling weapons to Taiwan

You have no brain but instead of brain you have a cow dung in your head

China is not going to solve the territory dispute between the two, China just wants the war to stop. Dont make stupid title and comments on China.

It is the doctrine of Don Josep Torras i Bages (the NATO Supreme Pontiff):

the USSR can be divided because it is a "man-made" thing; but Ukraine is indivisible because it was made by "God", although we all know that it was made by drunken Bolsheviks.

I really don't get it -- why would a World Leader of such powerful nation such as China would talk to a US imposed street hooker like Zelensky??

Ukraine is a national security threat to China. China will never accept the 1991 border. Ukraine population must be reduced to less than 30 million.
Are you trolling? This and your previous posts suggest there is an ulterior motives behind your ridiculous statements.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom