What's new

Zardari is not Ghaddari

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah!!! i was pointing to imran khan the singer... i really (not) like his song

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the march towards the democratic ideal, there are clear and present dangers that democracy is as fragile as ever. The reasons are not difficult to state: the political class that is adept at wrangling and the unelected institutions of the state whose quest for power is an ever-present reality, the relentless campaign against him Zardari continues unabated. The key power wielders in Pakistan are now the two institutions of the state, the army and the judiciary.” More than the army, it is the judiciary, appointed to their privileged positions by past military dictators, which seems to be working against the current government. In one instance, the judiciary has stepped in to set the sale price of sugar, resulting in the shutting down of many private mills. It is as if these judges were not presiding over the Supreme Court but were play acting their romantic role as Qazis in medieval Baghdad. After seeing the loss of power of their military benefactors, the judges now want to try President Zardari for the same corruption cases that saw the man suffer 10 years in prison with no convictions.

Only time will tell whether the “mishap” Zardari spoke of on signing the historic document will come to fruition or whether the judges, generals and journalists will see the writing on the wall and back off to allow an elected government to complete its term in office and let the people decide whether Zardari and his PPP coalition government need to be chucked out of office or re-elected for a second term.

i wish our good old friend indian also have one zardari....:rofl: to india with love:smitten:

i wish our good old friend indian also have one zardari....:rofl: to india with love:smitten:

No Thanks for your gift, If you need any more of similar kinds we will be more than happy to ship Laloo Yadav and Mayavathi and also give you guys some money to keep them in Pakistan.

When there is a problem in your country like terrorism,shortage of electricity,water,and delay of defence deals you will blame zardari that's quiet natural but when you get f-16 or many other defense related achievements during this tenure nobody is saying anything good about him why so? or he just a name for your problems

When there is a problem in your country like terrorism,shortage of electricity,water,and delay of defence deals you will blame zardari that's quiet natural but when you get f-16 or many other defense related achievements during this tenure nobody is saying anything good about him why so? or he just a name for your problems

you are absolutely right we Pakistanis are bad people and zardari is tooo good for us that's why good people such as Indians need zardari.

I totally agree that zardaari is a mirror image of pakistan's maximum population......

Khuda ney aaj tak uss qaum ki halat nahi badli
na ho jiss ko khyaal khud apni haalat k badalney ka

and also there is a saying

jaisi riyaaya hoti hai wesa hi hukmaraan hota hai

means govts in general are mirror images of population:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom