What's new

Zardari completes 1 year in office

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Asif Ali Zardari completed one year in office with his presidency dogged by the chill in Indo-Pak relations post 26/11 as he confronts
with problems of credibility and public perception that he lacks experience to overcome problems ranging from economic woes to a Taliban insurgency.

The 54-year-old widower of slain former premier Benazir Bhutto is still plagued by links to corruption scandals dating back to his days as a federal minister in the 1980s, with numerous SMS jokes still referring to him as "Mr 10 per cent".

Zardari, who completed one year in office yesterday, and his party-led government is under pressure from the US and international community besides India to act against the perpetrators of the Mumbai terror attacks.

Though he tried to normalise relations with India during a meeting with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in Russia in June, the Indian leader publicy snubbed him, saying his mandate was to tell him to act against terrorists targeting India.

Pakistan tried to resume the Composite Dialogue, which was put on hold by India after the attacks in Mumbai, but New Delhi has clearly told that it cannot be resumed till Islamabad acts against the attackers.

One year of money gathering gone, four to go
Phuck U zardari...

One year of money gathering gone, four to go
Phuck U zardari...

I know you dont actually mean it... :rofl:

On the serious note is it not possible for the people of Pakistan to take him down from his position with impeachment. I mean its been since we have been hearing about his corrupt ways but why is he not being removed from office. Pakistan do have opposition parties they can bring the issue in the parliament and proceed with the stuff

I dont have the idea about how it works out in Pakistan but once elected he can be brought down...........

I know you dont actually mean it... :rofl:

On the serious note is it not possible for the people of Pakistan to take him down from his position with impeachment. I mean its been since we have been hearing about his corrupt ways but why is he not being removed from office. Pakistan do have opposition parties they can bring the issue in the parliament and proceed with the stuff

I dont have the idea about how it works out in Pakistan but once elected he can be brought down...........

Opposition u got to be kidding me, our Opposition is compsed of Ganjas & Choudreys, Shrifs tried their best to take down Zardari with their long March on the Issue of 'restoration of Judges', but Zardai didnt wanted CJ to be restored, coz of if CJ would have been restored they might have challenged the NRO(national reconciliation ordinance) on the basis of this NRO the former thefts of Zardari are 'forgiven' for a 'greater national interest' :hitwall:
then from no where PM came up with his speech that the present CJs office term is over so we restore the former Choudrey CJ, God knows what deal would have been struck :blink:
Then now CJ declared the 3rd Nov steps taken by Musharraf unconstitutional, now that Ganja want impeachment of Musharraf coz he violated constitution, for impeachment to happen a resolution in national assembly needs to be passed but PPP(Pure Pagal Party) is not letting that resolution passed, why?? Simple coz if Mushi is touched he will opened all secrets & if some one Challenged NRO, there will be no Zaradai Raj
After that Ganja went Saudi Arabia, then Mushi went to Saudia dont know what Saudis are doing now
Now Ganja is saying, "Saudi Arabia must not be involved in national politics", the same person who said use Saudi Arabia as a toll to escape imprisonment in Pakistan & involved Saudis for his interest is now saying 'we must involve Saudis in Pak politics' :hitwall::hitwall:

Conclusion' 99% of Pakistani politicans are leeches sucking blood of poor ppl & looting money of this nation to fill their Swiss Bank Accounts"

Phuck U all :angry::angry:

Opposition u got to be kidding me, our Opposition is compsed of Ganjas & Choudreys, Shrifs tried their best to take down Zardari with their long March on the Issue of 'restoration of Judges', but Zardai didnt wanted CJ to be restored, coz of if CJ would have been restored they might have challenged the NRO(national reconciliation ordinance) on the basis of this NRO the former thefts of Zardari are 'forgiven' for a 'greater national interest' :hitwall:
then from no where PM came up with his speech that the present CJs office term is over so we restore the former Choudrey CJ, God knows what deal would have been struck :blink:
Then now CJ declared the 3rd Nov steps taken by Musharraf unconstitutional, now that Ganja want impeachment of Musharraf coz he violated constitution, for impeachment to happen a resolution in national assembly needs to be passed but PPP(Pure Pagal Party) is not letting that resolution passed, why?? Simple coz if Mushi is touched he will opened all secrets & if some one Challenged NRO, there will be no Zaradai Raj
After that Ganja went Saudi Arabia, then Mushi went to Saudia dont know what Saudis are doing now
Now Ganja is saying, "Saudi Arabia must not be involved in national politics", the same person who said use Saudi Arabia as a toll to escape imprisonment in Pakistan & involved Saudis for his interest is now saying 'we must involve Saudis in Pak politics' :hitwall::hitwall:

Conclusion' 99% of Pakistani politicans are leeches sucking blood of poor ppl & looting money of this nation to fill their Swiss Bank Accounts"

Phuck U all :angry::angry:

So this is the major part of the problem and I think you all guys understand the problem very well.

But what is the solution? I think Pakistan is multi party system. Can all the small parties join hands against these people.

It happened once in India that few couple of youths gave up their hefty huge paying jobs and stepped into politics and this raised a wave across the nation and this shivered the politicians like anything. More pressure was created on them as their corrupt moral behavior would have invited more youths in the politics and that had been a problem for them with management gurus from IIMs into politics against the illiterate politicians.

If these politicians dont listen to anything anytime media comes in picture and then stats a war for TRP between news channels about who will expose more.

Along with that India has come up with new tool of peaceful marches across the nation forming human chains which was largely inspired by the movie "Rang de basanti" At least people learnt something from the movie....

I think any such step should be taken in Pakistan because just by focusing on the problem the issue cannot be resolved. I have seen people of Pakistan suffering and telling about problems but no one is actually ready to step and take the responsibility. Guys Pakistan belong to all you guys and is responsibility of each and every individual.

I think any such step should be taken in Pakistan because just by focusing on the problem the issue cannot be resolved. I have seen people of Pakistan suffering and telling about problems but no one is actually ready to step and take the responsibility. Guys Pakistan belong to all you guys and is responsibility of each and every individual.

But what would be our demands? Resignation? Impeachment? Who's going to take over?

Allow me to introduce the full cast of players...

Zardari = A Baloch tribe, Feudal to the bone.
Bhutto = Sindhi Feudal
Jatoi = Sindhi Feudal ( at a time Jatoi family had most land in Asia)
Gillani = Feudal from south punjab AND self proclaimed religious leader.
Khakwani = Feudal from south western punjab
Rukun-uddin = South Punjab feudal and self proclaimed blood line holder of saint Rukhundin.
Sharif = Feudals from central punjab.
Balore = Feudal from Peshawar.

But what would be our demands? Resignation? Impeachment? Who's going to take over?

Allow me to introduce the full cast of players...

Zardari = A Baloch tribe, Feudal to the bone.
Bhutto = Sindhi Feudal
Jatoi = Sindhi Feudal ( at a time Jatoi family had most land in Asia)
Gillani = Feudal from south punjab AND self proclaimed religious leader.
Khakwani = Feudal from south western punjab
Rukun-uddin = South Punjab feudal and self proclaimed blood line holder of saint Rukhundin.
Sharif = Feudals from central punjab.
Balore = Feudal from Peshawar.

May be you...... its as simple as a management theory of "If you wanna see the magic be the magic"

Boss let me tell you something if I just speak K word whole of Pakistan would be united. If India attacks people will be on streets against India with arms. At any point of time this K issue can be very well be exploited by the corrupt politicians. Just use the K word and whole of Pakistan would be united in the favor of Pakistan and corrupt politicians. Make India offensive and see how the general mass of Pakistan unites. But why not for internal threats just because no one is actually challenging the sovereignty of Pakistan. But if the things continued in the same fashion there will be no Pakistan left to be sovereign(No offenses please dont take it otherwise.). Suddenly many Zaid Hamid and Hamid Gul pop up to influence the masses. What max these people actually did apart from making the hate speeches.

If India would have fired a single bullet everyone would have been ready to be with politicians. But what about now when the threat is internal?

Boss we Indians dont hate Pakistan its just we love India. Turmoil in Pakistan impacts us in the same way as Pakistan is impacted with Afghanistan.

What max would happen if India attacks Pakistan... At max we would win and finally get back our home one day or other. People need to realize that these people are in their home..

Guys it as simple as if i have a pit hole in my colony and I dont do anything about it thinking who am I to do? Then one should not expect any neighbor or anyone else to do anything. The pithole implies corrupt politicians and colony consist of people of Pakistan.

Refer "Rehman Malik invites Chidambaram for an open debate over Mumbai attacks" thread. See everyone is defending Pakistani politicians and a wave of nationalism is there. But what happens to the same wave when it is about internal threat
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...dambaram-open-debate-over-mumbai-attacks.html

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom