What's new

Zakir Moosa's close aide (Ishfaq Ahmad Sofi) gunned down in Sopore

I see Indian flags, so therefore I call BS on your state propaganda.

Kashmiris have no connection to any such groups. They are fighting for freedom against your terrorist army.

You are all just one foot in Hellfire. Enjoy it for the time being.

I see Indian flags, so therefore I call BS on your state propaganda.

Kashmiris have no connection to any such groups. They are fighting for freedom against your terrorist army.

You are all just one foot in Hellfire. Enjoy it for the time being.
3 out of the 5 links I posted are international sources but if you're too ignorant to only trust what you believe...nothing's gonna change on the ground and happy dreaming that y'all will be able to liberate J&K

3 out of the 5 links I posted are international sources but if you're too ignorant to only trust what you believe...nothing's gonna change on the ground and happy dreaming that y'all will be able to liberate J&K

Same US/UK occupation forces who find Alqeda and Daesh under every rock which they aim to claim as their own.

Ok. :coffee:

Lol, it's surprising how pakistanis tend to find the same sources to be credible when they post an anti-India rhetoric

Will be in jahannam soon

I trust Kashmiris instead of Indians.

Your government changed its official story dozens of times in Balakot fiasco and just acquitted Samjouta terrorists.

Perpetual liars obsessed with Pakistanis and Kashmiris.

activists-of-tehreek-e-azadi-kashmir-all-jammu-and-kashmir-muslim-BTXP3B.jpg

Also you don’t believe in Jahannum...

Will be in jahannam soon

Sure. You appear to be General Manager (GM) or some sort of other higher official of the said facility. Must be having your good offices, there, as well.:p::p::p:

Sure. You appear to be General Manager (GM) or some sort of other higher official of the said facility. Must be having your good offices, there, as well.:p::p::p:
Sure, will take care of your babies

Back
Top Bottom