What's new

Zaid Hamid throws down the gauntlet on Xinjiang

Can't believe I would ever say this, but looks like he is one of the few in Pakistan with some balls.

Can't believe I would ever see indians praising Zaid Hamid.
But eh, everything goes in that land...

As for the topic, we have already been discussing on this topic in other threads and we have several speak up where they should.
Just because you little folk only cherry pick the topics you dive into doesn't mean things happen as per your wish.

Can't believe I would ever see indians praising Zaid Hamid.
But eh, everything goes in that land...

As for the topic, we have already been discussing on this topic in other threads and we have several speak up where they should.
Just because you little folk only cherry
It seems these days you're checking the balls of a lot of the Pakistani men. Is everything okay? BTW, who gave you the task. Someone reached the age of puberty? ;)
Keep the quality of discussion both. Mpt good.

It seems these days you're checking the balls of a lot of the Pakistani men. Is everything okay? BTW, who gave you the task. Someone reached the age of puberty? ;)
Is this military forum or some youtube comment section ... If its the latter then i invite you to engage with me in this language in any YT channel of ur choice ...

Is this military forum or some youtube comment section ... If its the latter then i invite you to engage with me in this language in any YT channel of ur choice ...
If you did not like, you can leave.. BTW how many did you check already?

#LalTopi is National Security Threat!

Must be deported to gangadesh along with #FazoolMullMaffia

Couldn't disagree more. The man is constantly defending the best interests of our nation on social media. Perhaps he doesn't think turning a blind eye to gross human rights violations is in our national interest?

Back
Top Bottom