What's new

Zaid Hamid Talks about Bangladesh!!!!!!!!!

I seen the episode and zaid hamid is right on the ball. He knows what he is talking about. It was our brainless leaders lack of futuristic vision and failed to understand the enemy's(inside and outside) game plan that brought glorious Islamic empire to misery lane.

I seen the episode and zaid hamid is right on the ball. He knows what he is talking about. It was our brainless leaders lack of futuristic vision and failed to understand the enemy's(inside and outside) game plan that brought glorious Islamic empire to misery lane.

Glad to hear that after 38 years, you are still suffering ! :rofl: The misery lane carved by the sword of India.

Amazing Episode (Zaid talks about Pakistan's victory in 1965, Pakistan's bad diplomacy, and Bangladesh)!!!!

http://e.blip.tv/scripts/flash/show...//blip.tv/?utm_source=brandlink&enablejs=true

Can you provide an english transcript so we can follow what he is saying, as the video does not have any subtitles?

Glad to hear that after 38 years, you are still suffering ! :rofl: The misery lane carved by the sword of India.

And how do you like the misery curved by the corruption of your politicians? What about the misery lane curved by the sword of Pakistan in 1947, when your precious Bharat Mata lost an arm in the East and another in the West while also getting half of its head severed?

Can you provide an english transcript so we can follow what he is saying, as the video does not have any subtitles?

And how do you like the misery curved by the corruption of your politicians? What about the misery lane curved by the sword of Pakistan in 1947, when your precious Bharat Mata lost an arm in the East and another in the West while also getting half of its head severed?

ok,i am going to keep it small and simple- in 1947,the so called indian subcontinent was divided on religious grounds,no one cut each other.....but, the hindus got their homeland and the muslims got their one, as they wished........maybe we fought for freedom from the british raj together,but india was not that united before,instead we had some independent states,like our bengal which got partitioned......so cutting each other was out of question........btw,def.pk-te tomay sagatam janai......

ok,i am going to keep it small and simple- in 1947,the so called indian subcontinent was divided on religious grounds,
Actually India didn't even exist before 1947, so there never really was any place called Indian subcontinent; its called South Asian subcontinent. I know that comes as a very big shock to your over inflated Indian ego, but, thats the reality.

P.S. The sun, moon, planets, galaxies or even the whole of the universe and everything in it doesn't revolve around your India or you Indians! So get with the program already.

no one cut each other.....
Au contraire monsieur, the lowest estimate of several hundred thousand slaughtered in the span of just a few months says otherwise.

but, the hindus got their homeland
Once again, contrary to what you're trying to propagate here, no they did not! So, tell me why is that, if the Hindus got the homeland/country that they wanted, why do they whine so much for Bangladesh/Pakistan or their merger with India?

Why then all this whining from you Indians of Akhand Bharat, which is supposed to stretch from the steppes of C Asia in the N, through the valleys & mountains of Afghanistan & Pakistan, even parts of Iran in the W, all the way to the S China sea in the E, including the 17508 islands of Indonesia in the NE. A nice little collective wet dream you all seem to have going.

fought for freedom from the british raj together
Lets not even get into that, lest we start to remember who it was that considered it a boon for their kind in getting rid of a Muslim dominated power structure [not really that much Muslim by this time though] in place at the end of the 18th century.

but india was not that united before,instead we had some independent states
Once again India only came to existence in 1947 and that too because the British gave it to you. Heck even the word "India" is a British/European invention, from the Roman [Latin] word "Indica". So what exactly was your peoples contribution in acheiving this geographical & political entity, which the Europeans call, India? I mean as far as I can see, even the name was invented/given by the Europeans, specifically the British.

like our bengal which got partitioned
All thanks to you all choosing your Hindu identity over the Bangalee one. Also thanks for cutting my country in half! But its never too late to discard your Pak/Afghan tainted North/Western Indian identity, language, culture to become Bangalee's again and return to the Land of Bangalee's [Bangla Desh]. We will welcome you as long lost brothers and with open arms.

btw,def.pk-te tomay sagatam janai......
Dhonnobad. But the correct phrasing and pronunciation of what you were trying to say would be: Tomake shagotom janai.

But since you're not really a Bangalee or living in Bangla Desh [Land of Bangalee's], its understandable that you wouldn't be fluent in it. So its ok, don't feel too bad. Although if you were still Bangalee and living in Bangla Desh this wouldn't happen.

Theres a funny joke about that, how they used to know who was a Bihari/W Pakistani during 71, through their accent/pronunciation of Bangla. But I'll leave that for another thread though.

Hahah aonjon,thank you for correcting me,well we bengalis here are doing fine buddy,we hold on to our bengali culture no matter what.......yes,india didn't exist before 1947,i know that,but that is what this area was known to the west from ages....the brits actually quoted the whole subcontinent as the indian subcontinent...,.but meanings are different now,no offence meant....thnx

And yes,we can speak more fluent bangla than most bangladeshis....no need to prove that here....heheh.....anyways thanks for your concern....regards

Why then all this whining from you Indians of Akhand Bharat, which is supposed to stretch from the steppes of C Asia in the N, through the valleys & mountains of Afghanistan & Pakistan, even parts of Iran in the W, all the way to the S China sea in the E, including the 17508 islands of Indonesia in the NE. A nice little collective wet dream you all seem to have going.

One more guy obsessed with Akhand Bharat. Its a shame none of them are Indian :(

Lets not even get into that, lest we start to remember who it was that considered it a boon for their kind in getting rid of a Muslim dominated power structure [not really that much Muslim by this time though] in place at the end of the 18th century.

Where I come from, the mighty Aurangzeb spent 25 of his last years trying defeat the marathas. they were in delhi in 6 years (IIRC) from his death. And Aurangzeb was more 'Muslim' than any other mughal. So people here thank the marathas for losing the Jaziya. I don't know what reviosionist jamaati history you are peddling.

Last edited:
People like you are bad. The real morans, Watch what the .... you are saying..... We as of muslims ruled you and enslaved you, Made you our b.....s for 1000 years, Fear from that day when you will be our B.....H again, But this time we will make sure iit's for 2000 years.. Go back to gutter you piece of junk :flame::angry: My this massage is just for this guy so please don't think iam talking to other Indian members, I respect you all but stupid like him doesn't need respect

Do not divert the actual threads discuession, by doing that your not going to get anything but bitter and harsh replys :disagree:. So stick to the topic.

People like you are bad. The real morans, Watch what the .... you are saying..... We as of muslims ruled you and enslaved you, Made you our b.....s for 1000 years, Fear from that day when you will be our B.....H again, But this time we will make sure iit's for 2000 years.. Go back to gutter you piece of junk :flame::angry: My this massage is just for this guy so please don't think iam talking to other Indian members, I respect you all but stupid like him doesn't need respect

See you know, its some time better to ignore these kind og post as they are just to ignite fire and distroy the actual existing, as is applied here, so just ignore these kind of worthless post. :enjoy:

See you know, its some time better to ignore these kind og post as they are just to ignite fire and distroy the actual existing, as is applied here, so just ignore these kind of worthless post. :enjoy:
Thanks bro, I respect your views and i lost it myslef. No hard feelings please " All Indian friends" :smitten::pakistan::china::police:

why is there no English subtitle?! How are the non-Pakistanis supposed to know what this red topi/hat guy is saying?! It looks as if a grandpa is telling his grand daughter some made up stories and she is listening to it without understanding anything!

Wasn't this the same dude who called Kasab............. Amar singh.....

What makes you think that that his word carries any weight..... with the anyone.

Back
Top Bottom