What's new

Zaid Hamid Detained by Saudi Intelligence

Wow you really are dying to see what happens on that soil? Obsession much? If you can google about Pakistan you can surely google and embarrass yourself about india :enjoy:
I googled . I found that on Muslim sources with muslim authors are claiming this thing. Not from any non-muslim source or independent source.

I googled . I found that on Muslim sources with muslim authors are claiming this thing. Not from any non-muslim source or independent source.
And what you quoted me for was something else...So get your head straight!

And what you quoted me for was something else...So get your head straight!
Yes I know. Its about the treat ment of Indians in Arab. you claimed that it is not better than Pakistanis. I googled and found that Indians are treated a little better than Pakistanis

Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry confirms Zaid Hamid’s arrest in Saudi Arabia

chootia-890x395.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The Foreign Office (FO) of Pakistan Thursday confirmed the arrest of defense analyst Zaid Hamid in Saudi Arabia and that the Pakistani Embassy in Riyadh is trying to get consular access to him, according to a statement emailed to arynews.tv.

The FO spokesman Qazi Khalilullah during a press briefing today confirmed the arrest of Zaid Hamid, saying, “Our Embassy in Riyadh has informed us that Mr. Zaid Hamid was arrested about two weeks ago. Since then, the Embassy has been working with the local authorities to get consular access.”

He told that due to the diplomatic efforts, Hamid’s wife was able to talk to him two days ago, while she will also be able to see him on June 30.
Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry confirms Zaid Hamid’s arrest in Saudi Arabia | ARY NEWS

Who is zaid hamid?

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid has been strategist analyst with religious bent. First called himself Zaid Zaman was influenced by Yusuf Kazzab. That lost him all credibility when Yusuf Kazzab was arrested for blasphemy. Then he started calling himself Zaid Hamid to distinguish his new approach. He lost support of most people in Pakistan when he was associated with Kazzab heresy. Now he is trying to rebuild his reputation with wild theories.

Zaid Hamid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom